Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

I don't even hate Felicity, just thought Laurel was good. I didn't feel like she was annoying at all tbh, got better once she became the black canary I agree.
Laurel had the most human reaction towards a guy who she thought was at fault for killing her sister. Felicity was too perfect from the start. I liked her, too, but she was the standard good girl of the show.

Not relevant to the game so I'm putting this in spoiler, but I wonder how people like Aries come up with these games. It takes a lot of work to fully balance and make such a game. Even for a smaller game (21p role madness) I put at least like, 7 hours into my setups to make sure it's fun for everybody. And even then that's on the very low end. Genuinly curious

Anyways, for this point fair. I've played one Aries game where I AFKd lol
Or games in general. I have like 5 setups i started but then I have to balance it so i leave it for later and never look at it again.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I bailed on Legends of Tomorrow with I think a season left, not sure why I did lol. Arrow i only got into like the first few seasons. Flash made it to i think the final season
I never seen a single episode of the flash besides when they did the cross overs and I had to watch the flash episode to get the full story

Laurel had the most human reaction towards a guy who she thought was at fault for killing her sister. Felicity was too perfect from the start. I liked her, too, but she was the standard good girl of the show.
Killed her sister?

in what world would she be right to think that?

Her sister made the decision to go and cheat on her herself lmao

I mean, I think that that's a reasonable perspective to have but it just devolves into semantics. My intent of the post is pretty clear and I can restate it if you don't understand
FWiw, I think that you might be town as well off of this. I tend to find you're a bit more passive as wolf, and instantly jumping out at what I consider to be a innocuous post is >rand town imho
I got the intent, was just pointing out the nothingness contained in the post and circular nature of the thoughts. Definitely think it is more town of you