Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
One of the saddest copes of all time tbh. Believing Oda gave Croc a completely imaginary and unnoticeable powerup instead of just accepting that they were always wrong about Croc’s power level to begin with. Lol
Its not cope lol, dude was getting fucked up by pre gears Luffy once he could touch him, and suddenly in MF he could take Jozus body slam like are we being real here, Oda realized he fucked up and decided to retcon Crocodiles strength and there is no shame in that like idk why people get triggered by this lol.
Just wait until they learn that Alabasta Luffy would defeat Imu in a fight if Oda plot armored his way to victory like he did against Croc lol.
So you also think he was plot armored instead of just thinking he was retconned, what makes one take more valid then the other btw?

So youd rather believe Croc lost to Luffy due to plot armor instead of believing his powerlevel was retconned after Oda realized he did him dirty?
He literally did only lose to plot armor. Luffy got poisoned within the first clash of the final fight with croc and instead of just letting Luffy keel over like he did early Croc instead stayed to evilly monologue.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
dude was getting fucked up by pre gears Luffy once he could touch him, and suddenly in MF he could take Jozus body slam like are we being real here,
There is zero inconsistency here. I could offer you a thousand dollars to prove to me that Jozu would be able to one shot a character who gets injured by Alabasta Luffy, and you literally couldn’t do it. You made an assumption and are embarrassed that your assumption is wrong. So instead of admitting you are wrong, you just kind of admit that you randomly assumed that Jozu’s AP was like exponentially greater than Alabasta Luffy’s lol.

Not you in particular, I have seen this dumbass argument offered up by others before.

There is zero inconsistency here. I could offer you a thousand dollars to prove to me that Jozu would be able to one shot a character who gets injured by Alabasta Luffy, and you literally couldn’t do it. You made an assumption and are embarrassed that your assumption is wrong.
How is my assumption wrong lol.

So instead of admitting you are wrong, you just kind of admit that you randomly assumed that Jozu’s AP was like exponentially greater than Alabasta Luffy’s lol.
Jozu made Aokiji bleed, can Alabasta Luffy do that.

No they don’t just randomly get stronger.

Luffy uses what form he wants. Hajrudin unless he gets an actual power up would get dropped same way he did in Dressrosa.
The narrator already confirmed the 7 captains of the fleet will grow in strength and fame until the day they cause an incident of epic proportions.

And people don't want to accept it but Hajrudin got dropped due to his mental state; it was a humbling moment as internally he was not seeing Lucy or any of the other combatants as much more than ants.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So youd rather believe Croc lost to Luffy due to plot armor instead of believing his powerlevel was retconned after Oda realized he did him dirty?
Yes?
To put it into perspective, he neg diff'd Luffy in Round 1 and lost after 3x Rounds, with Luffy getting one revive after another, & using the equivalent of Kairoseki to Croc's DF.

If that's not plot armor... then what is it lol?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So you also think he was plot armored instead of just thinking he was retconned, what makes one take more valid then the other btw?
Because I can explain to you Luffy’s exact plot armor.

1. Crocodile negged him and left him to die in the desert. Then Luffy was saved by an outside party. Plot armor.

2. Crocodile dehydrated him and left him to die. Then a fucking water droplet miraculously falls from the sky into Luffy’s mouth and rehydrates him. Plot armor. Tell me this shit wasn’t the worst plot armor in fictional history.

3. Then Croc poisons Luffy and Robin gives him the antidote. Plot armor.

You literally cannot argue a retcon without just making shit up.

How is my assumption wrong lol.
Go ahead then. Prove Jozu can one shot a character Alabasta Luffy can injure. Prove it.

Jozu made Aokiji bleed, can Alabasta Luffy do that.
Alabasta Luffy punched through bedrock, pretty sure if he had Haki he could absolutely make Aokiji bleed if he hit him hard enough, lmfao

@SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea honestly the Virgin Gwyn is the weakest male warrior in his line. Excluding Gwyndolin and Allfather Lloyd.

-Chad Nameless was the god of war, strength, and dragon slaying, leader of the warrior called and worshipped as the embodiment of strength
-Prime Lorian was a 20 foot monster who bisected the strongest demon of all time in one blow

What does Gwyn even have in comparison? Nothing. A bunch of non-combat feats that have nothing to do with strength in battle.
I mean Nameless is one thing, but how is defeating the strongest demon, at the cost of losing your legs, comparable to being the lord of sunlight, capable of nuking the everlasting dragons lmaoo
I’ve been playing and revisiting ds1 lore lately, I now believe Manus is an entity comparable to prime Gwyn
Put Nameless alongside the 4 knights and they would tremble in his presence

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
One of the saddest copes of all time tbh. Believing Oda gave Croc a completely imaginary and unnoticeable powerup instead of just accepting that they were always wrong about Croc’s power level to begin with. Lol
They'll do the same imaginary powerup thing when Doffy walks out of Impel Down and humiliates Commander bozos.
As if he didnt do that pre timeskip.

Because I can explain to you Luffy’s exact plot armor.

1. Crocodile negged him and left him to die in the desert. Then Luffy was saved by an outside party. Plot armor.

2. Crocodile dehydrated him and left him to die. Then a fucking water droplet miraculously falls from the sky into Luffy’s mouth and rehydrates him. Plot armor. Tell me this shit wasn’t the worst plot armor in fictional history.

3. Then Croc poisons Luffy and Robin gives him the antidote. Plot armor.

You literally cannot argue a retcon without just making shit up.
All of this is fine and dandy but you know what the most important thing is? Alabasta Luffy was overpowering him physically lol.
Go ahead then. Prove Jozu can one shot a character Alabasta Luffy can injure. Prove it.
Gear 2 Luffy would one shot A character around Alabastas level, Jozu is above that.

Alabasta Luffy punched through bedrock, pretty sure if he had Haki he could absolutely make Aokiji bleed if he hit him hard enough, lmfao
But thats the thing, he doesnt have haki and Jozu does therefore he hits harder.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean Nameless is one thing, but how is defeating the strongest demon, at the cost of losing your legs, comparable to being the lord of sunlight
Erm, Lorian gave up his legs to help his little brother lmfao. Losing his legs had nothing to do with the demon prince. Lorian literally bisected the strongest demon ever cleanly.

I’ve been playing and revisiting ds1 lore lately, I now believe Manus is an entity comparable to prime Gwyn
He is an OG lord level being, to be sure. He negged Artorias.

Put Nameless alongside the 4 knights and they would tremble in his presence
Yeah Ornstein actively worshipped the Nameless King and modeled his whole fighting style after him.