Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Yeah maybe i should bump up the post requirement to like 5-6. I do it low just cause I've always been pretty laid back when it comes to hosting. Now this is not a serious game, I will never claim these games are there to test your Mafia skills, they can but I prefer giving you the tools and letting you decide what to do just like link in breath of the wild
You can just @ Me lol XD

Does Ratchet usually talk flavor this much over here? Asking because at the other place he definitely doesn't, but that might be because that place is significantly less weeby than this one.

Breh

This appears to be a multiball ultra role madness bastard-ish 35er, you can bet it's hard to view this as a serious mafia game

Like no offense to our host, the game's probably gonna be fun in some way or another, but if you wanna see people play "serious" mafia this isn't the game to expect it from
I mean, I don't expect "serious" mafia to be played but I would like a participation beyond 3 posts LMFAO

Does Ratchet usually talk flavor this much over here? Asking because at the other place he definitely doesn't, but that might be because that place is significantly less weeby than this one.
Yeah, Ratchet plays v differently here

FWIW, If Kweh is Tweet (Like I think they are) probably >rand v of them to suspect me here when they could easily just pocket me.

The leaks were insane :doffytroll:
I'm thinking that it was written out like traditional Japanese Folklore, since like all Folklore that can get really screwed up quickly. Then for the games they would censor the Folklore down, since mentions of Humans marrying Pokemon have been made before, it's likely these if they were to be adapted into the game would be censored down.

No

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm thinking that it was written out like traditional Japanese Folklore, since like all Folklore that can get really screwed up quickly. Then for the games they would censor the Folklore down, since mentions of Humans marrying Pokemon have been made before, it's likely these if they were to be adapted into the game would be censored down.

No
😌 good to know

Yeah, Ratchet plays v differently here

FWIW, If Kweh is Tweet (Like I think they are) probably >rand v of them to suspect me here when they could easily just pocket me.
Also uhh

You're currently reading me town so if I'm scum I got you pocketed to a degree don't I? What other ways would you think I could resort to in order to pocket you more effectively than what I'm currently doing?

I have finally arrived to cleanse all forms of filthy scum off the face of this universe. I was told that this universe is in massive need of cleansing. So who is the unforunate soul that shall taste the might of my ultimate powers. I will go easy on you guys, I will start with using only 1% of my powers and progress slowly as the game plays out to give ya lots a chance to compete.

Let's fucking get it!!!! Last ariess game I played was soo fucking funny and memey, can't wait to see what crazy shit we go through again LMAO

Howdy there everyone, surprised this game got filled up relatively fast. I see some unfamilar faces as well.