Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
I’m sure he gets retconned with a new bounty at 2B or a bit above.

Doffy at 2B might or might not be able to tangle with King. Both Katakuri and King are people that refused to become Kings as they willingly served (or actually hid) under the shadows of Big Mom and Kaido. Exact same scenario as Zoro under Luffy. Zoro was dying against King until he understood that he cant win without aiming towards becoming a king himself.

I dont expect Marco to ever want to become a king, otherwise he would already have done so since WB died. He resignated after BB beat him down, that is not what kings do in this series.

I still have high hopes for Katakuri and King becoming kings in their own right. It might not put them at 4.3/4.6B but perhaps 2.5-3B - enough for revenge vs Aokiji and Green Bull.
King doesn't have CoC
He's no King

Katakuri is BM child. He serves his role as their pillar. He doesn't mind leading when BM is away.
It's not that he refused to lead, he just can't leave his family without cover when BM is away or having a tantrum time. It's not about BM but more about his siblings.

Doffy isn't having 2B+ btw
He's not getting retconned
We saw Doffy post Ts. He didn't get beaten pre ts like Croco, Moriah, Lucci, Enel, Dorry and Brogy who all suffered from early one piece planings

Doffy gets at best 1.7B

The spoilers are getting very interesting.
It seems like i need to combine 2 of my theories to into the upcoming things with just a small adjustment.

First of all, since Loki stole a legendary DF from his father and is now imprisoned, by chains which arent able to hold him any longer... it heavily smells like the story of Fenrir and Tyr. And guess what, i had exactly this theory of Kid being Tyr to Fenrir. Small adjustment: Fenrir is not Killer, as i expected years ago, it is Loki:
(7) Theory - Adv.CoC of Kid -> TYR | Worstgen

And then we have to merge it with my newer theory about Elbaph. Elbaph having two political parties rivaling with each other. With Loki the lead of one of them (The Shanks-Denyer), which will be supported by Kid then, and the Shanks-Supporter, which we have met already when Kid attacked Shanks:

(6) Future Events - Elbaf will have 2 political parties | Worstgen

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zoro fans won't like this
Post automatically merged:

Kid and law low diffs Dorry and Broggy
These 2 guys are just brute fighters
They get beaten badly by hax users like kid and law who are also fast and powerful
Post automatically merged:

I feel like commanders of og yonko crews won't have bigger bounties than most warlords and other fighters bar Benn who will have 2B

BM has YCs in 800M+ range with only 1 (Katakuri) having 1B+
Kaido has 3 YCs with 1B+
WB probably had 3 or 2 with 1B+
Shanks will have 2 YCs with 1B+ and 1 YC (Benn) with 2B

Yonko commanders aren't captains, so their upgrades depend on their captains actions and also if they are seen outside a lot.
This is why even Wings don't have higher bounties than warlords even though they're superior to them all bar Weevil and Mihawk. Maybe Croco too.

Warlords have warlord tax on them as captains who worked with WG
Supernovas are also captains, causing troubles

To use YC bounties to say they're weaker than Warlords is dumb
We've seen Warlords vs YCs via comparaison or battles,
We've seen how Doffy was brought up to hype Cracker who did better and Doffy is a weakling whom Kaido dehypes.
Jinbei knows his place is below some top YCs.
Hancock didn't do better than Marco or oher YCs ever did against top tiers despite her superior bounty
Wings are literally above Calamities clearly but still have lesser bounties
For me only bounty for commander who doesn’t make sense is Marco

I think is he stronger than King and Kata and his 1.37 bounty reflect that well

but the man led the whole WBP for a year and went to war with Teach

Having a bounty in the 1.3 area is weird, I expected a bit more

Didn’t he just lead them into one fight that was a massive loss for the remnants?

Marcos bounty is fine

The old norse manuscripts describe Surtr as the first of the fire giants to emerge from the flames of Muspelheim, the realm of fire. He's a primordial jötunn, half-brother of Ymir and Audhumbla, embodiment of chaos and fire. He's also represented as holding a immense fire SWORD.
During Ragnarök
In Ragnarök, Surtr will lead the army of fire jotnar from Muspelheim to invade Asgard by the Bifrost bridge and enter in the battle field.
Surtr is destined to fight with the god Freyr, who unfortunate is killed by the flame sword of the giant because he gifted his own sword to his friend Skírnir long before the battle.
In the end of the battle, Surtr will shake his weapon and spread the primordial Muspelheim fire to all the Yggdrasil, consuming the Nine Realms and killing practically all the living beings in the cosmos, including himself and his own species.

an opponent for Zoro

Me too

But marco is a "good guy", wbp too... king and beast pirate are the opposite

He's not above Katakuri.

Yeah, Marco's bounty doesn't make sense really
This is why I think....Marco didn't have this bounty during marineford
I think he received 100M-500M increase after marineford and the 1 year captaincy
We know everyone got an increase after the war. Luffy got 100M for being one of the main players there

It also explains why Ace had only 550M despite being a WBP commander and above most commanders in power. Izo has 572M despite being wbp commander for decades.
Snack has 600M if I remember correctly.

I believe WBP commanders bounties pre ts were similar to BMP commanders /vets
They have lowest bounties despite their crews being the first emperor crews
While Kaido and Shanks crews have higher bounties due to different reasons mainly : Shanks crew is ruthless and also the commanders are very famous before joining him. Calamities and flyers are verg dangerous to citizens.

If you see BM commanders and vets stay a lot at tottoland, they don't also go around doing heinous stuff like Calamities (bar Smoothie who drains people from ger own ship sometimes)

WbP also don't go around being ruthless or brutal like Calamities

To be fair Kuzan was probably on Blackbeard's side by then, so them getting stomped makes sense.
Realistically just BB and Kuzan alone would wipe their whole team out, two top tiers is too much for a group of YCs
I don’t think he was cause if so wouldn’t that have confirmed Kuzans connection long before he attacked WCI.

Plus wasn’t he only called commodore after he became an emperor?