Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Other than Sasaki no Kaido fan has him over WB/Roger/Xebeck.

I don't mind Loki being above but admirals like Lizaru will never.
I mean the last one is also fine but Kaido is never gonna be stronger than main villains appearing later than him. (I view Yonko and Admirals generally on the same tier, some stronger, some weaker, with Big Mom being the weakest like come on, she can be hardly defended against)

About Kizaru, we need to see his true skillset when he fights his real opponent. Egghead was unfortunately a shit display of his power.

I'm placing my bets on Kuzan and Akainu. He'd matched Old Garp on a punching match without showing his PH feats. He's also highly relevant for the final saga like Akainu. So you can't do wrong by betting for him.

Last edited:
You see.
I have panels of Marco destroying King.

Then we cut to some panel of King and Queen wrecking the live floor and Marco standing hurt there.
Following that, we have Marco coming back up to stop King's attack on Zoro.

Know what we don't have?
A panel of King soloing Marco.
:DanySquint:
its like me saying I have panels of Chopper destroying Queen, doesn't make it true

You know why anyone who was properly reading and comprehending the story would know?
they would know King fought Marco the whole time Queen and Perosperos were toying with Chopper

Ill only believe your delusions if you show me just 1 panel that said King and Marco stopped fighting 1 v 1

Nobody based Shanks

Shanks fans were always like this
They just rallied behind thrusting for feats and now that they get 1 combat feat
A sneak attack on offguard Kidd who was attacking the fleet
:Shanks is too OP

GREENBULL feared fighting kaido more than he cared about fighting Shanks
They discard that, they only push "he froze from his COc" yet forget that GB doesn't mind fighting Shanks anytime of the day anywhere when hes not dealing with other people while he doesn't consider challenging Kaido if he's around
You’re only downplaying Shanks because if you accept his hype, you’d also need to accept there’s a decent possibility Mihawk is top 5 strongest alive.