Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Find me one scan where either of them is hurting or overpowering Marco

While the opposite…. We have tons of them

So why do people not accept Luffy > Saturn/Kizaru
We have Luffy dominating them 1v2 while they couldn't
Kizaru was even out afterwards and Saturn tried to fight back and failed to do much

Anyway,
Marco >~ King is a fact
Both weaker than Katakuri
Zero CoC, zero awakening, Zero adhaki, average combat skills

All i can say is Dorry and Brogy having equal bounties is a foreshadow for Zoro and Sanji's bounties at some point

We already had Sanji having more than Zoro, Zoro having more than Sanji, and now Sanji being number 4th.

Having equal bounties is a matter of time :quest:
Or does it just mean that Dorry/Broggy are really equal and Zoro is stronger than Sanji?
:shocked:

Nah
Too crazy

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Marco slapped King around in every on panel exchange they've had. Oda made sure to not include a single panel where King with help from either another commander or fodder is shown pressing Marco or overpowering him.

It's crystal clear that King can't beat Marco 1v1. Wano is over. Accept reality.
Why are you even arguing with the fandom that went from "King the Background is one shot material" to "King soloes all of Big Mom Sweet Commanders at the same time"?
:kobeha:

I love how people cry about Law and Kid's bounties:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Law got pseudo top-tier portrayal against BB, his bounty is justified. We saw BB 0-diff a 1.5 billion warlord like Boa prior. Law’s PW is one of the strongest moves we’ve seen even amongst top-tiers. His bounty is justified by his feats and portrayal, they only can’t accept it because Shanks one shotted Kidd.

You can’t really criticize Law/Kidd’s bounties and say that they don’t belong there. They’re at worst the in-between step before top-tiers, and at best low-top-tiers. The argument that Goofy’s bounty should be above them individually is true. He’s a high-top-tier post-Wano, criticize Oda for being conservative in his bounty instead.

Linlin > Shanks
  • Both matched Kaido
  • One became Yonko due her strength and family mainly
  • The other became yonko mainly due to his leadership and commanders being famous
  • Linlin rivaled Roger and Primebeard to a point they feared her
  • She has higher bounty
Great pirate bounties shows thier hierarchy
Roger > wB > Kaido > BM > Shanks >= Teach > Luffy
It's not a coincidence that the 3 strongest guys who were once WSP at one point have the highest bounties

Kaido never deemed Shanks stronger than him
He has no problem hyping Roger and WB superior or equal to him
He never once hyped Shanks above him
Putting shanks alongside them is exactly that...
It's called portrayal
Even if Shanks is not at legends level, it means Shanks is above Kaido at least.

And no top tier has ever said Shanks is above or equal to Kaido
No top tiers are out there powerscaling dumbass.

Once again, Kaido having Shanks alongside 3 legends that are all unquestionably above kaido basically is tantamount to Kaido saying Shanks is above him. That's how basic logic works.

All you got is memes and wishes
Find me sbs or manga statements from Oda that Shanks > Kaido
What kinda dumbass argument is this lmao

Find me an sbs statement or manga statements from oda that Kata> King. Or Meme> Kaido

We do have a statement from kaido himself that puts shanks above kaido. No need for sbs or "oda said"

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The creation of the emotional entities was such a cool concept. Sure it retconned emerald twilight, but it was done well
I hate how the movie is soo good for the 1st half, then completely derails into a shitshow.
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Good AP is when Toei animates grey cubes flying, gold aura and thunder sounds. Don't bring me manga panels next time kid.
:kata:
i hate the cube animation almost as much as I hate the auras.

Putting shanks alongside them is exactly that...
It's called portrayal
Even if Shanks is not at legends level, it means Shanks is above Kaido at least.

No top tiers are out there powerscaling dumbass.

Once again, Kaido having Shanks alongside 3 legends that are all unquestionably above kaido basically is tantamount to Kaido saying Shanks is above him. That's how basic logic works.

What kinda dumbass argument is this lmao

Find me an sbs statement or manga statements from oda that Kata> King. Or Meme> Kaido

We do have a statement from kaido himself that puts shanks above kaido. No need for sbs or "oda said"
Once again you're twisting stuff

Kaido says "only a few can fight me"
You "kaido sees 5 people above him"
At the same time Kaido and Oden knows nobody in the future bar Joyboy with help could beat Kaido
that includes Shanks and sickbeard who can't beat Kaido.

I've never rated BM above kaido
Nice try though

We have proofs kaido > Shanks from Oda, SNs Navy, Teach, ...
You have nothing but twisted logic to say Shanks > Kaido