Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
R....Rocks timeline Big Mom or Wano timeline Big Mom ? Answer carefully sir
Wano Big Mom, because Loki would fall in love with her at first sight when Linlin was in a slimmer form.

Like, Linlin on a diet plan would look nothing like this. OG Big Mom was hot.

...You know what? Fuck it.

Aramaki, we need some liposuction over here.

Lol Green Bulls sucks all of Linlin's fat out, and it makes her 10 times stronger and she starts smashing him up

His wank is crazy, having entire Elbaf Nation(even Linlin hyped the shit of it) to stop him is crazy good portrayal.
His haki shake Luffy entire body the whole time, made him so curious to see such a powerful "men", has a legendary df...
This guy pose insane physical power, insane haki and at top a legendary df.

The massive hype he got alone this chapter, imagine once he pull out and break the seastone and wreck havoq, even Luffy status would be in danger.
:shocked:
god tier for sure

His wank is crazy, having entire Elbaf Nation(even Linlin hyped the shit of it) to stop him is crazy good portrayal.
His haki shake Luffy entire body the whole time, made him so curious to see such a powerful "men", has a legendary df...

The massive hype he got alone this chapter, imagine once he pull out and break the seastone and wreck havoq, even Luffy status would be in danger.
He's gonna be real OP, alright, but just imagine the amount of irrelevant, annoying side characters Oda will introduce in the next 5-10 chapters
:josad:

Do you wanna bet that Loki held back?

I mean unless we are told or shown that Loki literally killed someone during this struggle to put him down, I’m gonna bet he held back and that’s how he got captured

we are repeatedly told that every strong character can solo their entire organization… that’s how it’s always been in every crew, and every organization
@Malio
Except it's not that easy to accomplish
No matter how strong you are, handling the whole army of strong fighters isn't easy

Only a few top tiers can truly solo most armies by themsleves

No the terminology “standing equal with” is like when Buggy talked about being on the level of Shanks… if it was a power statement it would be “as strong as” not mention their standing.
Basic media literacy would tell you that since Luffy isn't a fraud like Buggy and has numerous feats to prove his top-tier status, Oda drawing a comparison between Shanks and Luffy means they're comparable at least and there's zero reason (for me at least) to believe that Loki or whoever low-diffs Luffy.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

I'm actually interested in Loki as a character now. Dude just shattered all of my initial expectations. Didn't give a damn about Oden, mainly because he was a dead plot device.

However, the strength inflation for the giants is pretty funny. Hajrudin got one shot by DR Jet Pistol. Would be hilarious if he starts eating COC attacks.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
I'm Gonna laugh if loki turns out to be like Orochi or get the Saturn treatment too. Hes Gonna get the nika humiliation treatment ultimately too unfortunately.

I don't trust Oda to not overhype and then immediately ruin yet another villain/antagonist.

+ killed his father without a DF