Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Aye I don't blame you. The waterfall incident and what he did with Big Mom is just freaking abysmally cringe. Like a teenage boy writing fanfics. Oh waits a series for teenage boy, I forgot, silly me!

:jordamas::mrgo::nicagesmile::risiup::risitameh::saden:
I'd trust more several fanfic writers, at least those who aren't obsessed with hentai, with Big Mom and other OP female characters than with Oda.

What he did with Big Mom was an abomination of writing I am still cringed and wondering how he managed to fuck up so totally with her years later.

Oden wasn´t weak but I feel like he as the strongest Samurai 20 years ago wont be on that lvl which Loki will pose.
Being in the stronger Nation at top of being a Giant who is a physical monster speaks for him, now he even pose a legendary df power.

In compirson Kaido hyped Oden for his power and to be honest, even prepared, Kaido army won high-extrem high diff.
Something like this vs Peak Loki and his elbaf army wouldn´t happen, they would crush Kaido and his army from wano 20years ago.

With speaks how big the gap between wano and Elbaf is.

Im sure Oden would give Loki a good fight, but in the end it won´t help him, he would lose.
If Elbaf entire nation is needed to stop Loki(Bunch of YC lvl characters and top tiers), this portrayal shit on Oden and his 9 Scabbards.

Im pretty sure Loki and the elbaf nation would crush Kaido and his crew 20years ago.
Given how Oden perform:

Loki hype/wank will hit another lvl...
:finally:
:whitepress:

Prime Oden wank > Loki
Loki has to prove himself as FA/yonko level dude
Oden is on that level

🤣🤣🤣 yeah, just as anyone elae can do that? Grab him and sink him. Same joke said many times and never done as a move.

Being a Giant, makes them strong physically, but thats it. Human in OP really dont have limits in their physical power.

They are strong for sure, but not worth 1.8 billion. They are glass canon.
Oars was worth a quarter of that and he was taking attacks from the shichibukai.

They ain’t no glass cannons. In fact they probably have some of the best endurance among non top tiers

They are. Beckmans lucky to have 1.7 billion

And those 1.7 would make him stronger.

Hardujin (or whatever his name was), is barely Veteran level, dude indeed has extreme AP, but Giants aint the most balanced fighters nor their born attributes are the best.

They still lack endurance which makes them somehow glasscanon.

Their speed aint top tier, which makes them easy targets as seen many times.

People were saying the same with the samurai as lineage, they thought and still think they are all commander level lol. Yet, only few of them are really thay strong and still not even Yc1.

Samurai have the ability to cut most things fkr sure, but thats their best attribute, while Giants have physical power and thats it.

This inflation is probably what applied to the Warlord's and their frozen bounties too.

Now they're accurately valued, as superiors to Billion Berry Commander bozos.
Lol
They aren't accurately valued
They got inflated bounties for the sake of it

They deserve all less than 1B cause none of them has proven to do better than cracker
This excludes Mihawk even tho his feats are also pathetic

Oars was worth a quarter of that and he was taking attacks from the shichibukai.

They ain’t no glass cannons. In fact they probably have some of the best endurance among non top tiers

Taking? Dude was almost 1 shotted by Kuma and that might not even be his best attack while Doffy just took his leg in a single move.

They do have some great durability, which is granted by thejr physical attributes, but their endurance doesn't follow.

Lol

They deserve all less than 1B cause none of them has proven to do better than cracker
Stop coping. The Shichibukai won the war. It is what it is. Commanders, on average, are absolutely worthless in the OP world.

And those 1.7 would make him stronger.

Hardujin (or whatever his name was), is barely Veteran level, dude indeed has extreme AP, but Giants aint the most balanced fighters nor their born attributes are the best.

They still lack endurance which makes them somehow glasscanon.

Their speed aint top tier, which makes them easy targets as seen many times.

People were saying the same with the samurai as lineage, they thought and still think they are all commander level lol. Yet, only few of them are really thay strong and still not even Yc1.

Samurai have the ability to cut most things fkr sure, but thats their best attribute, while Giants have physical power and thats it.
Lmao comparing Hajrudin to these two is ridiculous

Lol

Whether you like it or not... Crocodile is worth 1.9 Billion for his Logia Power & Smarts. 🤷‍♂️

That's a 2 and some change multiplier on Cracker's bounty.

Imagine thinking any warlord is above Crackee bar Mihawk and Weevil
Just cause the got 1B+ bounties

Giants have been pirates for 100 years
They suffered from pre ts plannings the same way Croco suffered

Doffy is a weakling bum
He doesn't deserve more than 1.5B even

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
I'd trust more several fanfic writers, at least those who aren't obsessed with hentai, with Big Mom and other OP female characters than with Oda.

What he did with Big Mom was an abomination of writing I am still cringed and wondering how he managed to fuck up so totally with her years later.
Absolutely agree. Odas rampant sexism took over hard and as we know from Dressrosa time, his editors barely have any influence except kissing his ass, so Oda has free reign to write and do what he likes and be as openly sexist, as poudly misogynstic as he likes.

Fantastic writing from a "happily married man", I'd laugh so hard if Sandman turns out to be his wife too as some suspect.