Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
But Enel can beat all his priests… Doflamingo can beat his whole family

the big mom pirates directly said that cannot stop a rampaging big mom… They said if she doesn’t stop her hunger pangs, Totland is going to be destroyed… They fill believed this

Similarly Kaido can beat his whole crew together

and Luffy can beat all the strawhats together, even with back up from the grand fleet Luffy would still beat them all

And we are seeing that Joyboy can solo all the Gorosei meaning it’s very likely that IMU can also solo all the Gorosei

Oden is directly stated and demonstrated to be stronger than all of Wano combined

So Loki, the Oden of Wano, will be stronger than all of Elbaf
You said ALL organisations and mentioned 5 to 6 groups. Like I said headcanon.

Loki the idiot in chains, is stronger than all of Elbaph? I guess he chained himself up then lol.

and Luffy can beat all the strawhats together, even with back up from the grand fleet Luffy would still beat them all
Now THIS is the dumbest headcanon you've said so far. Luffy ain't beating the 10 people on Sunny let alone everyone he's allied with together #StopTheDelusion

You said ALL organisations and mentioned 5 to 6 groups. Like I said headcanon.

Loki the idiot in chains, is stronger than all of Elbaph? I guess he chained himself up then lol.
You want me to mention the revs and EVERY PIRATE CREW? You want me to one by one heart pirates, foxy pirates, kid pirates, on air pirates, is that it?

I said every organization because I meant every organization

Loki HELD BACK… oimo and kashi literlaly say they needed to get dory and Broggy to stand a chance… Do you understand? The entirety of Elbaf supposedly couldn’t get Loki down without going searching for these two guys who disappeared for 100 years

And this is all with Loki holding back and not killing any of them… Because obviously he’s the Oden of this arc and isn’t actually evil

anyway yes, BAJRANG gun can kill all the strawhats together in one hit, is this news to you?

That was always headcanon.
- Cockblocked by G2 Luffy
- busy fighting fodder, saying there is no end to them
- smacked by Jozu and saved by Doggy
- clashed with Doffy's leg
- sneak attacked Akainu doing no damage

What are his MF feats?
Clashing with Mihawk
Splitting Sakazuki in half then fighting him along with the WBP and leaving uninjured
Clashing with Doffy

That alone puts him above post timeskip Luffy