Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
In spite of this I do not really think Charlie is scum. Had a quick look over and I saw Orca, Polar and York dump shade there, with Yaseen potentially adding to the fire. Some of this is going to be explained fairly easily but I think York/Polar/Yaseen could all be possible scum from this. Orca at least tracks logically with his positions.

I would expect some undue defence too but the problem I'm going to have is that if scum are looking to get ahead and look good off of it, they're inherently going to look more reasonable to me because they're arguing things that I think others should have argued. So not am easy angle for me to solve from.

I would say the ones who were around but said nothing about it probably would be the most scummy, but I cba checking lol
pb and orca are scum, look how quick they were to one randomly name drop me then angleshoot following my arrival to game.

I said it was a fucking joke as well...and you the one taking it to heart...you act like I am voting you or pushing it anyway muugen...so why lie like I angle shoot(when I don't) and why act like you don't dislike flower and that you wouldn't target her with an action? Stop being disingenuous.

In spite of this I do not really think Charlie is scum. Had a quick look over and I saw Orca, Polar and York dump shade there, with Yaseen potentially adding to the fire. Some of this is going to be explained fairly easily but I think York/Polar/Yaseen could all be possible scum from this. Orca at least tracks logically with his positions.

I would expect some undue defence too but the problem I'm going to have is that if scum are looking to get ahead and look good off of it, they're inherently going to look more reasonable to me because they're arguing things that I think others should have argued. So not am easy angle for me to solve from.

I would say the ones who were around but said nothing about it probably would be the most scummy, but I cba checking lol
I have no idea how my posts could be interpreted as "dumping shade" on anyone. The only person I'm "shading" is confirmed town, and thus my comments do not apply to their alignment but rather their sportsmanship