Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Can't say I care, it's not my job to help non-town win this game
Sure but its also our job to hunt mafia down and I dont want to waste a lynch on an indie that can only kill indies lol. He used an ability called indie serial killer on Yoho and it failed.

In Ariess games certain abilities only work on certain characters or alignments so if Im correct he shouldnt be a threat to town at all.

Sure but its also our job to hunt mafia down and I dont want to waste a lynch on an indie that can only kill indies lol. He used an ability called indie serial killer on Yoho and it failed.

In Ariess games certain abilities only work on certain characters or alignments so if Im correct he shouldnt be a threat to town at all.
Ughhh okay so he's that guy from earlier then

The not role-claiming part of this game is kinda wonky tbh. Are we supposed to be able to put 1 and 1 together so easily and figure out which character people are?

Ughhh okay so he's that guy from earlier then

The not role-claiming part of this game is kinda wonky tbh. Are we supposed to be able to put 1 and 1 together so easily and figure out which character people are?
@Fujishiro anything other then pure speculation on why Sir Y would be a specific indy? Seems to me you are just using speculation to avoid someone being caught in a lie from being the Lynch

Saber

King of Knights

seems like an awfully convenient claim tho

I voted him after the Lie detect then he claimed indie and having used one action so I went to check and found one action used by an indie character that seems to be an indie killer.
K, but doesn't mean he is that indy, does t mean his move has been processed, and doesn't mean he is even telling the truth about any of it. Without claiming its pure unknown. Pretty much all scum can claim indy this game if caught

K, but doesn't mean he is that indy, does t mean his move has been processed, and doesn't mean he is even telling the truth about any of it. Without claiming its pure unknown. Pretty much all scum can claim indy this game if caught
Sure he could be lying lol, but he seems genuine in his reaction.

His move has been processed I quoted the writeup lol. And its name Serial Indie Killer and he said he used it on Yoho and the writeup says it failed lol.

So I guess Yoho isnt indie.