Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

I think I already told you. As Town you're cute, as scum you are like...Sora from Yugioh Arc V if you know him. Acting cute, but actually a teddy bear with razor blades.
Arc V was the one show I didn't watch LMFAO
I deplore pendulums as a mechanic. I don't think they ruined the game but they're unpleasant to play with and only cause suffering. Their has been two (2) fun decks using the mechanic since the inception of yugioh.
Unironically that's also Hayumi's play style. I thought you're his alt at first xD.
I've played with Hayumi once (Hell's Paradise) on my first game ever on here and I still remember them lmfao, very fun player

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ughhh okay so he's that guy from earlier then

The not role-claiming part of this game is kinda wonky tbh. Are we supposed to be able to put 1 and 1 together so easily and figure out which character people are?
we're not. usually doing this angers beerus, which starts delivering modkills for breakfast to players who do so

hopefully we have that here. aries need to make an example of one player so the rest dont do it - maybe fuji, as hes the biggest cultprit of flavor hunting thus far