Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Uh he could be Lobo lol, and maybe his wincon is to kill other indies given the name of this ability.
Sure but its also our job to hunt mafia down and I dont want to waste a lynch on an indie that can only kill indies lol. He used an ability called indie serial killer on Yoho and it failed.

In Ariess games certain abilities only work on certain characters or alignments so if Im correct he shouldnt be a threat to town at all.
Question

How do you know he's indie and not idk, mafia who's going to unlock Lynch stop next cycle or sth?

That if you truly town read those you would have defended that stance instead of passing it down the line asking me what I think of those players

Indigo hasn't been anywhere near his town self, popped in with a vote on a current top wagon Alexis that I believe brought even the vote with the 2nd top wagon of Worst. Not much critical thinking coming from him or looking at the game at large. Definitely had the knowledge to add a vote on a top wagon. Very scummy

Bill has only 8 posts mainly talking about how to play the game. Could be town, but I don't believe you actually believe so on basically nothing. You aren't me

Mango has a lot of town aspects but many people seem to be the opposite on him. Again seems to be a placement without critical thought from you

Polar- redacted. I'll give my thoughts when I form them

But again, it's not how I view these, its your lack of reaction to explain these that is an issue
How should I defend reads which you have not yet challenged? Besides, my early town reads are usually based on tone. I am too busy in real life to analyse everything on detail.

Indigo is bot bold as scum. Bill's newbie confusion seems more genuine than fake. Mango has co conviction.

I mean sure but the whole sentence is basically description of survivour. He needs to survive till top 7. I've been Indie a few times in Aries games and every single time I'd just leave the game once I won. That was even true for entire cult in HxH game. That being said, it's really not that important.

earlier Mango went for Worst basically for sheeping people and not trying to think for himself
Fuji and Worst (I THINK, could be me misremembering it) went for Mango for a short while
we thought Ratchet is outed scum but i guess it's not 100% confirmed?
90% sure Flower is town

that's about it

also kills and investigations are unlocked and everyone have first 4 of their unlockable abilities unlocked
I have asked Aries and he said Braniac's wincon is game ending.