Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

mmm
tbf we do kinda know who he is if Fooj is right
So he should resolve on his own eventually, either he keeps goin for other indies or he gets outted after trying to target town. Maybe even hit scum if lucky. Braniac too which would be a major problem solved.

Only thing is if a more pro-town indie appears as I would assume the fella will go after any indie in the game but I think we can cross that bridge when we get there.

Unvote

Hence why I said he could be lying but given that this is his 2nd game I find it hard to believe he would lie and fabricate a claim like that on the spot lol.
But its the easiest lie there is in this set up

Once caught...

"No I'm indy actually and used my move already"

Absolutely you could be right, but just feels super risky to make that assumption at this stage

mmm
tbf we do kinda know who he is if Fooj is right
So he should resolve on his own eventually, either he keeps goin for other indies or he gets outted after trying to target town. Maybe even hit scum if lucky. Braniac too which would be a major problem solved.

Only thing is if a more pro-town indie appears as I would assume the fella will go after any indie in the game but I think we can cross that bridge when we get there.

Unvote
I mean if I he is Lobo and his kill only works on Indies he literally cant kill town.

Once caught...

Absolutely you could be right, but just feels super risky to make that assumption at this stage
Once again, the dude is new and this is his second game I dont think he knows that he should say this or that to get out of situations and he claimed pretty fast so its fair to just think hes saying the truth lol.

Once caught...

Don't think there's anything particularly risky about letting Yasheem live tbh. We know he's not town and if the numbers dwindle and he's still around he'll probably get axed one way or another. Or idk, maybe someone finds it within themselves to just send a kill his way and be done with it. Either way it's d1 and he's outed non-town, there's just about no way town loses to him in particular now.

Once again, the dude is new and this is his second game I dont think he knows that he should say this or that to get out of situations and he claimed pretty fast so its fair to just think hes saying the truth lol.
Don't think there's anything particularly risky about letting Yasheem live tbh. We know he's not town and if the numbers dwindle and he's still around he'll probably get axed one way or another. Or idk, maybe someone finds it within themselves to just send a kill his way and be done with it. Either way it's d1 and he's outed non-town, there's just about no way town loses to him in particular now.
I agree in part with both of you. Juat wanting to make sure people understand the simplicity of the claim and that really anyone could claim that, newbie or not