Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That shit's probably less than half as strong as 1080 canon or something. Don't let inflated bounties ruin your sense of power scaling lmao.
Zoro's offensive ability is also something that no YC has shown so far.

Leave CoC aside too, the kind of range, destructive ability & attack potency that Zoro displayed with CoA alone is way above what any YC has shown so far.

P.S. I dont think Hakoku is weaker than 1080 Pd Hawk too.

Definitely a retcon... He even made an excuse with Franky about it not being visible... Of course Lobin ain't gonna solve anything the Info will be given to us directly..
I dont remember an element ever looking so forced as this one was now (and I do really like the idea, just wish it was included from the beggining), maybe because reading it on redon text spoiler makes it feel more unreal?

I dont remember an element ever looking so forced as this one was now (and I do really like the idea, just wish it was included from the beggining), maybe because reading it on redon text spoiler makes it feel more unreal?
Thing is that plot is not an important aspect but more like a easter egg which oda wanted to add and maybe even make it a plot point later. Maybe someone mentioned about it or he got the idea to use it like that. I don't think I care about it even if it was planned from the start. I mean who knows he might make his scar on chest relevant too. At this point its known to me a lot of retcons and reuse of past glory happens without much impact on the actual plot.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro's offensive ability is also something that no YC has shown so far.

Leave CoC aside too, the kind of range, destructive ability & attack potency that Zoro displayed with CoA alone is way above what any YC has shown so far.
Tempura Udon's more destructive and is way more potent too. Jackpot scales up to it too if not higher.

P.S. I dont think Hakoku is weaker than 1080 Pd Hawk too.
Yes, it is weaker. Zoro almost replicated their feat with 360 Canon straight out of TS:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tempura Udon's more destructive and is way more potent too.
Not more destructive than Dragon Blaze which cut off Onigashima's Horn accidentally.
Not more potent than it either, going by Big Mom's reaction to it.

Jackpot scales up to it too if not higher

Zoro isnt walking off his own attacks unscathed even if he defended with CoA. He survived Jackpot just fine.

Zoro's been showing attacks beyond the high tier range arguably as early as Dressrosa, & definitely on the Roof.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dragon Blaze which cut off Onigashima's Horn accidentally.
Not more potent than it either, going by Big Mom's reaction to it.
I am talking about 1080 canon. Obviously, Zoro has other stronger attacks.

Zoro isnt walking off his own attacks unscathed even if he defended with CoA. He survived Jackpot just fine.
Kyoshiro deflected 720 canon like nothing. Zoro's definitely blocking 1080 canon without any issue. Besides, it's easier to block a fire explosion with an armor than a condensed air slash even if they're equally destructive.

I'm not bad at powerscaling. It's Ya'll who loves take things to extreme
Bro be mad at the characters not me lol
Luffy literally said he was so strong he felt a shiver in his entire body
That's even worse than what he felt when Kizaru and the Gorosei entered the island
I don't know how you can compare him calling Caribou a wild beast to him saying someone is such a god damn power house it scares him.