Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

@Fujishiro

One more thing i just thought about. Indie killing ability is yellow. Yellow abilities aka super abilities are one shots. It wasn't basic ability. Soooooo this Poco Loco dude:
1. Won't be able to use that ability until D4.
2. One shot indie kill (not basic ability) kinda imply there's one shot kill against other factions, Town included. Sounds more like indie hostile towards everyone tbh.

@Fujishiro

One more thing i just thought about. Indie killing ability is yellow. Yellow abilities aka super abilities are one shots. It wasn't basic ability. Soooooo this Poco Loco dude:
1. Won't be able to use that ability until D4.
2. One shot indie kill (not basic ability) kinda imply there's one shot kill against other factions, Town included. Sounds more like indie hostile towards everyone tbh.
I cannot clarify more, I’ve hinted my role and you can check the actions, indie kill. However, with Darkseid having a much higher likelihood to have town killing shots and with Brainiacs survival being a game ending condition I believe it would be best for everyone to hold off on lynching right now so that I can use that skill again when it recharges to try and keep those two from ending the game early.

Also, as Fuji mentioned, since I’m mostly revealed I’m a likely target for darkseid or any other indie killing roles, which means that’s one more shot they can’t use on town.

In my opinion, keeping me alive as a magnet for a kill shot and possible indie hostile killer is a safer play for town than just lynching me.

I cannot clarify more, I’ve hinted my role and you can check the actions, indie kill. However, with Darkseid having a much higher likelihood to have town killing shots and with Brainiacs survival being a game ending condition I believe it would be best for everyone to hold off on lynching right now so that I can use that skill again when it recharges to try and keep those two from ending the game early.

Also, as Fuji mentioned, since I’m mostly revealed I’m a likely target for darkseid or any other indie killing roles, which means that’s one more shot they can’t use on town.

In my opinion, keeping me alive as a magnet for a kill shot and possible indie hostile killer is a safer play for town than just lynching me.
Tbh what's the biggest problem for me RN is that there's no good alternative. Like, even if this is all true, all IT takes is a roleblock

Tbh what's the biggest problem for me RN is that there's no good alternative. Like, even if this is all true, all IT takes is a roleblock
Right now, but we still have the rest of the day cycle. Plus lynching someone who so far can only kill indies while brainiac and Darkseid are around would be more harmful to a towns win condition.

To be fair, I’d monitor which players push me hardest to lynch as they’re more likely to be one of those two roles so they can kill a threat without wasting an ability or worrying about outing themselves.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Right now, but we still have the rest of the day cycle. Plus lynching someone who so far can only kill indies while brainiac and Darkseid are around would be more harmful to a towns win condition.

To be fair, I’d monitor which players push me hardest to lynch as they’re more likely to be one of those two roles so they can kill a threat without wasting an ability or worrying about outing themselves.
Again, why are you going with Polar's rethoric on Brainiac which is openly and demonstrably untrue?