Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Who are we voting and why? Any summary?​
Main Wagon - Sir Yasheen

Yasheen got caught in a lie detector saying he lied with a post where he said he was town.

He claimed to be indie.

A few minutes ago we got a WU saying Batman used an indie omega kill that it failed

his most likely targets were Yasheen, who claimed indie, or Ratchet, suspected as Darkseid

so based on these, main wagon right now is Yasheen

Well yeah, my point was more like "it's not top priority rn". If we happen to find him, we can just off him right away obviously.

I did, but like, if he's mafia, he has scummates and it's not crazy to think someone would tell him "just say you're indie or something".

I mean yeah, that's my point. It makes no sense to kill "Flash" so it looks like someone just wanted to kill "Flower". It's a waste of omega since they saw she had no self protections, they (i assume) cannot control her role anymore since she's dead, it's omega kill on D1. Tbh I thought Muugen or Ekko could do something like this. Am I reading too much into it?
Maybe, its also possible that Darkseid has to kill specific roles and Flower happened to be one of them lol.

Maybe, its also possible that Darkseid has to kill specific roles and Flower happened to be one of them lol.
I mean yeah but wouldn't you rather keep her alive since you're controlling her anyway and kill her last?

The one where he said you, me, and someone else i think was shading Charlie?
idk, I've missed shading Charlie or was too oblivious to realize it's happening

who would've ever done that? i'm adorable

In spite of this I do not really think Charlie is scum. Had a quick look over and I saw Orca, Polar and York dump shade there, with Yaseen potentially adding to the fire. Some of this is going to be explained fairly easily but I think York/Polar/Yaseen could all be possible scum from this. Orca at least tracks logically with his positions.

I would expect some undue defence too but the problem I'm going to have is that if scum are looking to get ahead and look good off of it, they're inherently going to look more reasonable to me because they're arguing things that I think others should have argued. So not am easy angle for me to solve from.

I would say the ones who were around but said nothing about it probably would be the most scummy, but I cba checking lol
idk, I've missed shading Charlie or was too oblivious to realize it's happening

who would've ever done that? i'm adorable
The above is the post I can't figure out. Cause I think no one has shaded you in any really manner

Well it failing means I'm not indie, no? Thus I cannot be Darkseid.
We don't know that yet

we don't know if Batman targeted you or Yasheen, who claimed indie and is the current main wagon

if i was Batman, i would've gone for Yasheen, seems like the more obvious target

either i get an indie down or i confirm a scum lynch with the lie detect

I mean, even in worst case scenario Sir is Poco (indie) and tbh i don't believe he only has to kill indies (if anything it's one of each faction or whatever since indie specific kill is just an one-shot). Mafia can just chill and vote him if that's the case but at least we're not lynching town.

Main Wagon - Sir Yasheen

Yasheen got caught in a lie detector saying he lied with a post where he said he was town.

He claimed to be indie.

A few minutes ago we got a WU saying Batman used an indie omega kill that it failed

his most likely targets were Yasheen, who claimed indie, or Ratchet, suspected as Darkseid

so based on these, main wagon right now is Yasheen
No counter wagons so far? Where is my vote count? We have three hours left until dusk I think.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We don't know that yet

we don't know if Batman targeted you or Yasheen, who claimed indie and is the current main wagon

if i was Batman, i would've gone for Yasheen, seems like the more obvious target

either i get an indie down or i confirm a scum lynch with the lie detect
Right, which is why I answered under the presumption of the hypothetical, that was clearly outlined as hypothetical, being true.