Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
The insecurity that the Loki’s character is rising is kinda weird ngl:okay:

I mean I do not think that Loki is stronger than Kaido BUT One Piece is a shonen nekketsu and in this genre of litterature the new threat (and I do not think that Loki is one) is stronger than the last threat.
So at one point Luffy will fight someone stronger than Kaido because, yes, Kaido will be powercrept. Which is also why, the latter a character show his strength the stronger he is.

If I had to do some scaling today from what we’ve seen / heard so far, I’d say

Untouchable: Joy boy, IMU

god level: Roger, Primebeard, Prime Garp, Prime sengoku, xebec

High top tier: Shanks, Kaidou, Blackbeard, Luffy, Loki, Gorosei

Mid top tier: Oden, Big meme

Low top tier: Old legends

Not sure where the holy knights would go yet. I also wanna put dragon in god level but don’t feel like arguing

The insecurity that the Loki’s character is rising is kinda weird ngl:okay:

I mean I do not think that Loki is stronger than Kaido BUT One Piece is a shonen nekketsu and in this genre of litterature the new threat (and I do not think that Loki is one) is stronger than the last threat.
So at one point Luffy will fight someone stronger than Kaido because, yes, Kaido will be powercrept. Which also why, the latter a character show his strength the stronger he is.
This
Is also very weird what kind of mental gymnastic people do around this topic.
The same people that claim mihawk will be stronger than X because he didn't show a named attack are the same people averse kaido will be powercrept like every other arc villain does because he was introduced later
:saitahu: Like what

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They have the same mask should we invest in ZKL @nik87 :fujilaugh:

Nik needs to pay back my Kizaru coin first before he invests in to everything :willight: I read 2 essays from him and gave a like and it didn't happen I was promised cashback :endthis:

Zoro vs Kizaru was too good to happen, just like ZKK.
We have to remind ourselves that we are dealing with Oda's shit-tier writing. :josad:

If I had to do some scaling today from what we’ve seen / heard so far, I’d say

Untouchable: Joy boy, IMU

god level: Roger, Primebeard, Prime Garp, Prime sengoku, xebec

High top tier: Shanks, Kaidou, Blackbeard, Luffy, Loki, Gorosei

Mid top tier: Oden, Big meme

Low top tier: Old legends

Not sure where the holy knights would go yet. I also wanna put dragon in god level but don’t feel like arguing
For Loki it depends on how Oda handles this. He solo’d the strongest nation in the one piece verse with his strength + new devil fruit.

If oda has him 1 v 1 Luffy then id keep him at god level but if this is gonna be kaidou on steroids with another group effort necessary I might have to bump him up to god tier

I forgot 80% of youse are literal basement dwellers. My bad for holding you to a higher standard, that wasn't fair on my part.
QUOTE="Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier, post: 5720007, member: 29127"]I don't give a fuck about that, I was referring to this:[/QUOTE]

I am not that kind of person. I genuinely tried to stay away from that toxicity and that kind of threads but I just exploded at some point I guess.
I am sorry I guess?