You judge them by only their actions on that platform, which he received punishment for.

It was a pretty severe one too, for an opinion too.
You do understand that an opinions does not appear in vacuum or without a vision of the world, right ?

But once again, you ignored the question, perhaps because you do not want to face the fact that the guy spreaded Nazi rethoric. Because yes.. saying that other culture or people are inferior and deserve to be genocided is literally Nazi rethoric.

Asmongold is a problematic influencer spreading far right rethorics all over... it's not new and it didn't start with that opinion. So really, if people want to get rid of him from their business because of that, I won't blame them.

Actions should speak louder than words for issues that deal with cultures/race/political views/etc. but this was such a radical and insensitive statement made by Asmogold.

Does it justify him getting fired? Depends. People have said and done worse and they were merely put on administrative leave.
I don't really care about what happens to cockroach man. I only care about the point I was trying to make.

But once again, you ignored the question, perhaps because you do not want to face the fact that the guy spreaded Nazi rethoric.
Your question was answered in my previous post, where I said that he should have been punished for the things he said, and what do you know? He ended up getting punished.

Doubly ironic that you're literally comparing him to a literal nazi when he said literally nothing negative about the Jewish and their cultural beliefs here.

Nazis are primarily remembered for the attempted extermination of Jews, go figure.

At worst Asmogold said racist things and he got called out (and lost his job for it).

Actions should speak louder than words for issues that deal with cultures/race/political views/etc. but this was such a radical and insensitive statement made by Asmogold.

Does it justify him getting fired? Depends. People have said and done worse and they were merely put on administrative leave.
Asmon??

yes he is a jerk and whatnot but he ain't racist or anything like that

he never gives a damm about what happens to others but that doesn't make him a racist or whatever cause he is the same with everyone

people are just using the wrong term
Post automatically merged:

btw don't bother quoting me if any of you disagree with what I said about Asmon

saying a culture is “inferior” or “superior” is really just a matter of perspective

300 years ago pedophilia and slavery were legal and normal parts of society.

300 years from now, the people in the future will probably look at us the same way we look at people from the past.

There are aspects of a culture that are bad and should be criticized. But a culture as a whole is just a thing that exists as a product of it’s environment.

There is really nothing you can criticize some other country’s culture for that wouldn’t also be true of the cultures of your country or the cultures of your ancestors.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Context wise, Asmongold was talking about Hamas which he believes is a terrorist group committing Genocide. However, that guy has the most hilarious shitty choice of words I've ever heard lol.

"I don't care(feel bad) when innocent lives are taken"

"Palestinians in Gaza are an inferior culture opposed to western values

"Palestinians are terrible people"

Strongly looks like he's saying that it's ok for Palestinians in general, even if they're innocent, to die because they're an inferior culture. He's deservingly cooked lol

Your question was answered in my previous post, where I said that he should have been punished for the things he said, and what do you know? He ended up getting punished.
Doubly ironic that you're literally comparing him to a literal nazi when he said literally nothing negative about the Jewish and their cultural beliefs here.
That was not my question.

I COMPARED him to a Nazi. Which is perfectly legitimate as I said because if you replace "jews" by "Palestinians" you get the SAME ideology. Saying that people are inferior or terrible and deserve to be genocided because of that is FASCISTIC.

So the question still stand, would you like to keep a Nazi or a open fascist in your business ?

but he ain't racist or anything like that
He said "palestinian are terrible and have an inferior culture"

>> If that's not racist for you... wow

Asmon told it how it is, in a way, just some people got sensitive about it.
What he said he passible of 5 years of prison and 45000 € where I live.

Just for you to understand why we do not mess with that kinda stuff.

I COMPARED him to a Nazi. Which is perfectly legitimate as I said because if you replace "jews" by "Palestinians" you get the SAME ideology. S
I responded to your comment by answering that his response merely makes him racist (apparently this is debatable), but not necessarily a nazi, but...
What he said he passible of 5 years of prison and 45000 € where I live.

Just for you to understand why we do not mess with that kinda stuff
I'd kick you off my business if you had full intentions on sending people to jail by calling authorities just because he/she said something that you disagreed with about the Israel-Palestine war and he/she sided with Israel on this.

You vouch for the methods of authoritarian regimes (including the Nazis) attempts at eliminating "enemies of the state" when you brag about deliving punishments severe as that for mere opinions said by someone that can easily be dealt with by public disapproval, or even brushed off after a few weeks.

If someone in your neighbourhood was pro-Israel and they spouted opinions that Israel's actions had a point. Would you try to lock him up too?

So
How about you stop bringing up those Nazi comparisons when someone says some racist drivel in a stream and he has already been punished (arguably enough) for it? He's most likely not going to be getting any incoming to live for the next year or so.

Last edited:
I responded to your comment by answering that his response merely makes him racist (apparently this is debatable), but not necessarily a nazi, but...
When someone says that groups of people are "terrible" and other culture "inferior". No. This is not a case of racism that is debatable. If that's debatable for you then ask yourself some big questions.

I'd kick you off my business if you had full intentions on sending people to jail by calling authorities just because he/she said something that you disagreed with about the Israel-Palestine war and he/she sided with Israel on this.
When you consider that calling people and culture "inferior" who deserve to be genocided a "disagreement", then I can definitely say that there are clues that your are siding with oppressors and their allies rather than those who are being genocided or are denouncing this massacre. Imagine saying that in 45....

And when you would FIRST consider to get rid of people who would call out this behavior instead of the one doing it.. this CONFIRMS that you are INDEED on the side of the oppressors.

You vouch for the methods of authoritarian regimes
Comparing the infraction of the apology of crime against humanity, with methods of a fascist country... Mate. Either you are trolling, or you do not understand what you are saying. You can't be this lost on the political matter of crimes against humanity. I refuse to believe that.

when you brag about deliving punishments severe as that for mere opinions
A opinion is something that you think. This was not an opinion anymore but a statement that can have repercussions

Some of you are so depoliticized that you do not even understand how problematic it is to even DEBATE the cooking that AsmonFacho is getting right now. And this shows that there is no such thing as cancel culture, because there will always be people like you to defend the indefendable.

But thanks for clarifying that you would first think about firing someone denouncing fascist advocate rather than the fascist themselves.

:kata:

Last edited:
Context wise, Asmongold was talking about Hamas which he believes is a terrorist group committing Genocide. However, that guy has the most hilarious shitty choice of words I've ever heard lol.

"I don't care(feel bad) when innocent lives are taken"

"Palestinians in Gaza are an inferior culture opposed to western values

"Palestinians are terrible people"

Strongly looks like he's saying that it's ok for Palestinians in general, even if they're innocent, to die because they're an inferior culture. He's deservingly cooked lol
yeah he is always like that to pretty much everyone lol

so he is certainly a piece of work but not racist like people are making it out to be

one can't be called a racist if they treat everyone the same way

Streamers and youtubers should be punished no matter what they say, especially the gaming and reactions ones.
you're a racist for saying that about us :beckmoji: