Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1130: THE CURSED PRINCE

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Yeah in a way, I'm feeling really sad about it too ironically. We could always get new islands in movies, a sequel series, tv specials, new games (RIP the new game though sigh) and such but I hope Lodestar and Laugh Tale especially will be spectacular at least too, Laugh Tale will have to be at least too surely ofc?

I hope we get a more in-depth look at God's Valley and an actual named territory for Shanks too, a main one. We still yet to see old Wano properly too. There were some places that the girl showed Robin at Tequila Wolf including a place with giant mushrooms and houses on it which could be a part of Elbaf easily ofc, maybe its equivalent of Green Bit too. Another one of those places looks like Elegia too, interestingly.

There's also the Emerald City that Bellamy mentioned if its not a dropped plot point and we still have space and the moon, but also god know how many islands, kingdoms and thus cities were sunken and destroyed, lost to the ocean after Imu's flooding of the world too.

We also have new Marineford and the whole of Mary Geoise to see truly but realistically I only expect Lodestar and Laugh Tale after this and maybe seeing some more of Pirate Island/Hachinosu and thus the Rocky Port incident but thats wishful thinking too ofc.

Still blows my mind one of the TWENTY freaking scrapped film plots for Film Red was an impel down successor in the sky and they were meant to rescue Bon Clay from it!:

https://x.com/newworldartur/status/1586140568572538880

https://x.com/newworldartur/status/1586143349655752705

https://x/newworldartur/status/158614334965575270

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-film-red-scrapped-ideas-eiichiro-oda

I hope Oda can give us some surprise locations, well one at least, Im desperate to see a proper wild west arc and thus island/town in one piece with cowboys and such, I prayed this would be for the RHP especially. Lodestar maybe?

Vira was mentioned in Road to Laugh Tale (it sounds like Villa too) and id love to see it come up as part of the Revolutionaries arc if they get one, I suspect Law could end up there if its in the new world and I'd like to see more of Sphinx but I doubt we will too.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Vira
Just an FYI, Emerald City is a mistranslation. Its just Shandora. That was actually been a resolved point.

Imo, when Oda shows off an island completely before the crew gets there (i.e. Beehive, New Marineford, God Valley, Sphinx, etc), it likely means we arent going there. He hid Wano, Elbaf, Fishman Island, WCI, etc for years so he could do these large doublespreads, and its how you can tell that we are supposed to end up there eventually.

Which is why I 100% believe Lodestar and Laugh Tale are happening obviously, but outside of this unless he just does another surprise on the spot like Punk Hazard or Water 7 or Dressrosa, this is all we seemingly have.

That said, I have a feeling theres 1 more island between Elbaf and Lodestar in the least, and itll be a surprise. Maybe Burned Scar Man Related if he's not in Elbaf.

And considering the world is sinking, I wouldnt be shocked if Impel Down still could fly lmao. Thats an interesting Idea. Maybe New Marineford also flies lol.

Its say the only true exception to the rule might be Mariejoa, simply because Oda refuses to show the castle directly from the front. Imo, Sunlight Tree Eve is right behind it, and for some reason he doesnt want to reveal it yet due to having tied to Fishman Island and probably its destruction.

Last edited:
Mihawk Stocks up this chapter:

Shows that Mihawks threat level as an individual is relative to the threat level of the Worlds Strongest Army/Nation

The combined bounty and threat level of dory and brogy, is 3.6 bil

This is taking into account that they are the commanders of the giants, and command the army of the
Strongest Nation in the world

That means their threat level, is not just them but the army they command, like how a Yonko commands their crew. Their combined bounty is easily in the realm of Yonko.

This means that despite their combined bounty and influence over the Strongest Nation in the world, their threat level is only a smidge higher than Mihawks threat level as an individual (3.59 bil )"As the WSS"

It took the giants in elbaph to come together to chain up loki, Excluding dory, brogy and harujidin.

Conc: Mihawks threat level is essentially equal to the potential threat of all of them coming to attack along with being commanded by dory and brogy, which is less than what it took to chain up loki

Loki folded to a weaker threat than Mihawk

Lend me some confidence Yonko Title, this is a chained 0.01hp starving almost dead Loki we're up against
What difference does it make if Loki is chained and starving? And you even linked that to courage. Did Luffy have that information when he decided to go after Loki? Not

He sensed his power and went straight for him. That’s an act of courage, regardless of whether Loki is chained or not—Luffy would be standing in front of him either way.