Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Well, no.

For me it's like I don't have a reason to read him either which way, that's mainly why I'm asking.
He's in my scum read until he actually does something slightly useful. i.e probably never lol.
Okay, well, could you tell me a bit more about why you get that vibe?

Is it because of how he responds? Or who he replies to?

Give me something tangible here, let's get to the bottom of this Aries Mystery

I don't really have enough to build a real case on him is the thing, but I guess I could say it's his replies.

So you stopped the lynch yourself?

Did you say you were going to do that?

Also, assuming you're town, who do you think were looking the most suspicious from your PoV on your wagon?
I’m not town I’m indie and because of that the town wants to lynch me because there’s no confirmed scum to lynch.

I get why, I think long term it’s a bad idea because there’s multiple indies here who are more harmful to the towns and I didn’t stop the lynch I was making a joke.

IMO the lynch was stopped because someone town or mafia saw that having an indie killer still active was beneficial.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't really have enough to build a real case on him is the thing, but I guess I could say it's his replies.
You don't have to make a huge case, but could you just go through the replies you get vibes from?

Let's just start there, and try to see if we can sniff something out

I believe in you Agent Relo.

Where was I for Worst's lynch
I surrender this one, I went through your ISO, it seems that you check out.

I had the impression you were with me on the Worst push, but you just said "damn I'm popular"

So you're in the clear....

for now..

But, that being said.

What makes you put Worst on the town side of things?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’m not town I’m indie and because of that the town wants to lynch me because there’s no confirmed scum to lynch.

I get why, I think long term it’s a bad idea because there’s multiple indies here who are more harmful to the towns and I didn’t stop the lynch I was making a joke.

IMO the lynch was stopped because someone town or mafia saw that having an indie killer still active was beneficial.
So that's interesting.

The lynch stop is not your ability, is that right?

That's veeery convenient, don't you think?

:willight:

First, why would town ever think having a savage indie on the loose to be a good idea?

And second, why would scum use a lynch stop on someone who isn't their own?

You don't have to make a huge case, but could you just go through the replies you get vibes from?

I surrender this one, I went through your ISO, it seems that you check out.

I had the impression you were with me on the Worst push, but you just said "damn I'm popular"

So you're in the clear....

for now..

But, that being said.

What makes you put Worst on the town side of things?

Where was I for Worst's Town Read

So that's interesting.

The lynch stop is not your ability, is that right?

That's veeery convenient, don't you think?

:willight:

First, why would town ever think having a savage indie on the loose to be a good idea?

And second, why would scum use a lynch stop on someone who isn't their own?

Why would the town consider having an indie killer after confirmation that there are multiple anti town indies in this game is a good thing? Because using me as a shield for them so they don’t kill town for one cycle or using me as a bullet to kill them so they can’t kill town anymore is a good thing.

Because the town has used a multitude of time and abilities focusing on me that actual scum are likely going completely undetected.

I’m an Aggro magnet

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

No, i'm the mafia godfather
Pot Goblin ?

Makasero!

@Pot Goblin you are cooked sir tonight we're eating braised rabbit pappardelle AND YOU ARE THE MAIN INGREDIENT!
Ohh we're gonna have Mango Smoothie by the end of this cycle
Man's looking awful hostile for starters :bamathink: