Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Really now?

I didn't really catch that at, because all I saw was you trying to justify the lynch being stopped for you - and not giving me any names on who you found suspicious.

Though, the day is young, I'll listen to what you have to say - please give me a little elaboration on why you are naming Pot and Ratchet specifically

Say it's true, what do you intend to do with that information?

:willight:
Ratchet has done nothing but deflect all of yesterday when people would ask them questions they’d give responses that avoided saying anything as if he was worried about a lie detector.

Meanwhile pot didn’t know that green abilities aren’t town this game which means he doesn’t have town abilities himself

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Why are you refusing my god given right to read your AM case??
Okay,
DND is over, I'm level 7.

Time to catch some scums
Promised to "catch some scums"
I see a lot of technical details but you forgot the Heart of the cards.

Cards are meant to be loved and be one with you and your deck, they aren't meant to jsut be discarded. What are you Weevil? Even Pegasus understood that cards have souls.
So you are one of these guys who will watch the Superbowl for the commercials rather than the game eh!

I'll keep an eye on you.
Then proceeds to do this...

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Meanwhile pot didn’t know that green abilities aren’t town this game which means he doesn’t have town abilities himself
In other words you're saying he slipped?
Ratchet has done nothing but deflect all of yesterday when people would ask them questions they’d give responses that avoided saying anything as if he was worried about a lie detector.
I'll agree that Ratchet has seemed reduced this time around, but personally I fail to connect the dots to where this is incriminating.

Not saying that he's off the table, but he appears to me more as a apathetic townie, rather than lazy scum.

But I'll keep an eye open, Sir Yasheen.

And the other eye on you..

In other words you're saying he slipped?

I'll agree that Ratchet has seemed reduced this time around, but personally I fail to connect the dots to where this is incriminating.

Not saying that he's off the table, but he appears to me more as a apathetic townie, rather than lazy scum.

But I'll keep an eye open, Sir Yasheen.

And the other eye on you..

Yeah pot 100% slipped bros def not town

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
>75 posts day 2

Thats reduced?
I don't know, I haven't felt Ratchet's presence much at all - however, that may also be due part to my erratic attendence to the game, so I can't say anything too certain.

However - the content that I have bore witness to has seemed.. leaving something to desired

Might have to do my due dilligence and isolate his posts - but that means I have to do work..