Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

What about XYZ's was broken? I admit they were very powerful, but they also made the game better at points. It allowed for generic outs to cards like Gravity Bind and Fairy Box -> Frustrating cards.

Also, what about GX era was good? Infact, what about classic was good? With all due respect, yugioh was expensive and hard to play back then. To find locals and tournaments was a pain, and we had decks like D.A.D and Chaos retailing for over 1000 dollars! It's a bit better now a days. Also, formats like 2010 edison are fun synchro formats that are genuinly good to play.
OTKs are only possible in 5ds+ formats thanks to Erratas unless youre winning the lottery and hitting all five exodia pieces in turn 0. That is very much not true beyond that more minmaxed decks.

Also Yugioh was expensive and hard to play back then, but its only ever gotten worse. Yugioh GX isnt more broken or more complicated than Yugioh XYZ. Back then you only needed Fusions and basic monsters for the extra deck and had less targeting it. It was farmore of an actual game rather than "reshuffle your deck while looking for you card"

OTKs are only possible in 5ds+ formats thanks to Erratas unless youre winning the lottery and hitting all five exodia pieces in turn 0. That is very much not true beyond that more minmaxed decks.
Sorry? Their was an OTK in classic format as early as 2004 (Cyber Stein OTK) and an FTK even (Magical Scientist). These were consistent as well. Their are decks centered around this.
Also Yugioh was expensive and hard to play back then, but its only ever gotten worse. Yugioh GX isnt more broken or more complicated than Yugioh XYZ. Back then you only needed Fusions and basic monsters for the extra deck and had less targeting it. It was farmore of an actual game rather than "reshuffle your deck while looking for you card"
I think that it very much depends on the format. Current format for example, you can probably make a competitive Tenpai deck for around 100$ (which is cheaper back then) and it is much easier to play. Also, I don't understand what you mean by the last part?

I agree on complexity, yugioh is far to complex of a game. I just disagree with the sentiment that old yugioh was significantly better than modern yugioh. I think that it's best to practically look at them as two different games. Old yugioh and new yugioh, and both of them have their charms. I prefer modern because old feels to slow and similar to magic, but I understand an alternative perspective.

Sorry? Their was an OTK in classic format as early as 2004 (Cyber Stein OTK) and an FTK even (Magical Scientist). These were consistent as well. Their are decks centered around this.

I think that it very much depends on the format. Current format for example, you can probably make a competitive Tenpai deck for around 100$ (which is cheaper back then) and it is much easier to play. Also, I don't understand what you mean by the last part?
You missed the shuffle deck meta of OG to GX?? Lucky Bastard