Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1130: THE CURSED PRINCE

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
what if Loki didn’t actually kill his father .

The same Loki fell in love with Lola but killed his dad seems an oddity to me . His motives are like kaido to me but oddly I feel he might be strawhat’s ally by end of this arc .

Can only agree with other people, very good chapter, worth all the Years of waiting for this arc to finally start. From the detailed Overview of the landscape to some cool moments, and the behemoth of an End with Loki. And this was just the beginning of it.

I love the snowy landscape, gives me drum island vibes, the shackled up Loki reminding me of Oars on thriller barc a little when we saw him frozen up in chains. (Of course, Loki looks way more badass than the lifeless Oars in chains).

Oda didn't disappoint.

:amazing::moonwalk:

We have been teased with giant swords in multiple arcs. It will be Mega Giant G5 Luffy that will use that sword to slay Loki and cause Ragnarok in Elbaph by declaring himself tge "War God".
Zoro becomes WSS.
EOS final Villain is an Ancient Giant swordsman.
Zoro is literally too small do to any damage.
Luffy is the only one able to grow to the villain's size.
Moriah puts Zoro's shadow into Luffy.
Giant G5 WSS Luffy defeats villain with Onigashima sword.

It seems i was right in Spoilers Thread, Loki was indeed Born Special/Different,
Just like Vegapunk, Big Mom & Blackbeard ... etc

Imo there are Nine like that,
So far, imo only Seven were Revealed (Loki, Imu, Shirahoshi, Mihawk, Big Mom, Vegapunk & Blackbeard)
Leaving us with Two more to Discover