Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The Oceanic Beasts of the Frigid and Unforgiving Arctic waters turned their backs against their Terrestrial Tutelary Deity the Deathly White Claw of the Desolate Northern ice floes Frontiers..

What an epic saga we have in wait..

@Alwaysmind surely you will aide me in chronolizing this historical unfolding of events

Oh damn been too long with ever clear lol

Damn I've been catching up and I cant believe some of you guys were getting drunk and playing mafia

(I was also getting drunk off Everclear tonight but I was playing Mario Party)
Aye nice! Same except the Mario Party part lil
Hopefully not alone, that's the first sign that you need to post more lol.
Lmao XD
Well, I mean women in skimpy clothes hitting balls on the beach is for sure activating a neuron - but honestly Haikyuu just unlocked my interest in Volleyball

I actually managed to gather a couple of people to play and practice together for a while, but then Covid hit and shit got whack
It's really fun to play, and also I watched some games from World Championships, and it's actually quite enjoyable to watch
Yo Poison when did you take over Mangos Account?

I adultnapped her, forced her to make me chicken nuggets, and in return she could play mafia on my account - on occasion

:endthis:
Lol

Shakaorokkkaokosbllrllirl, ahshfjkkk jajksjiiiejbbkkilllil

HEJAKKSKIJBJJL!!! BABJAOKBKLIBL!!!!!

Shwarmaforsaleabkalblbl equatorialnslibajbsjbj farnabsbklihsh fourteendollarfortnitegiftcardwhowantsitblblalj

Shakashaksbabkllkl Barbiemoviemoleculehughmungusbollockshangingfromtherearwindowbablsljlaj

Benjamin Franklin
Lmao XD

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I need more votes on Polar's right side, his left side is jello and he punches at the speed of a moving glacier, but if it hits, it might hurt...vote vote vote
You say run...

I'll put the 12 labors of Heracles to shame when I pull the ice floes from under him, displacing that Fuzzy Frozen Bank Account Fraudster, Polar Bear, in your domain - The Vast Uncharted Primordial Waters of Tellus.

Top of the mornin' to ya, Mr. ConvenientlyForgettingThatYouPlayedMyGameAndDefinitelyDon'tHurtMyFeelings

How you enjoying this Goku Powered Mexican Cartel WiFi hosted Aries Game - thus far?

Goodie goodie good good, now that the Eradicator of the Quintessence is here, we can strip scum stark naked and hang them publicly in the Town Square for all to see.

Now, give me your Saber Rap
What is the case on Saber? don't recall seeing much of him tbh. Also, what are your reads overall so far mango?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay, I'll put on the brakes before I flud the thread beyond the event horizon but..

@Polar Bear I voted you because your alleged "brother" has turned his back against you and is now conspiring to destroy the power balance of the Unforgiving Blistering Cold Expanses of the Northernmost Fringes of our God-given Domain..

Other than your blatant and continuous misinterpretation of that one Post by Aries, I have no real hook on you.

Just challenging the equilibrium of this improper state of malign mafia thread influence

We must smoke out the veiled antagonists of this good and bountiful Town given to us by his Ariessnes up in the Mexican Cartel WiFi Clouds above...'

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Top of the mornin' to ya, Mr. ConvenientlyForgettingThatYouPlayedMyGameAndDefinitelyDon'tHurtMyFeelings
I didn't mean to :josad: Sorry. It's was a super role madness game?... I think.
I remember playing a Re:zero game, a One piece game and a Naruto game. I also remember playing a game on OLF where I was SK. I honestly don't know how many I've played.:shame:

How you enjoying this Goku Powered Mexican Cartel WiFi hosted Aries Game - thus far?
It's a bit confusing in terms of the abilities and what's happening.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What is the case on Saber? don't recall seeing much of him tbh. Also, what are your reads overall so far mango?
Well that's the thing with Saber, there's not really a read on him.

I was working on my impressions of him being mentioned a handful times by individuals such as yourself prior, and with a tendency towards the red side of the spectrum.

So now I'm trying to dig a bit deeper on his slot, and I'm working under the conjecture that Worst is likely teamed with Yasheen - and also quite possibly Pot Goblin.

I do have some doubts on a Pot - Saber team, but I can't disregard the possibility of distancing/ bussing either. For context - Saber pretty much chimed in on my suspicion on Worst, where he highlighted a 'interesting' post by him where he asked what a multiball is.
It should be pretty safe to assume that Worst knows what multiball is - as he has played several games that has been multiball.

That being said, Saber did not follow up on it - and to my knowledge and awareness - Worst didn't reply to that either.
So, in hindsight, it is not strong enough evidence to rule out a possible team here.

That builds into your question who my reads are right now, I'm operating under the Triad of Yasheen - Worst - Pot Goblin - as being my top candidates for the evil wrongdoer pile.
Though Yasheen is pretty much the way I see it, got his pants down caught in 4K, now I'm just trying to hammer in how this narrative adds up.

On a tetriary - can be looked into - level I have the likes of Saber, Jinri, Ekko, Luka, Possibly polar for the sole reason of his constant misrepresentation and misleading the plenum about specifically the Brainiac reveal post by Aries.

Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good on Mr. Reloaded, Fuji, RA, Orca