Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Honestly, I vibed with Saber early in the game but the read was purely vibes, him dipping this much is not a good look, if he is scum, I would like to think his actions is a bit calculated and with purpose, but in a game with this scale and magnitude, I can't be assed about checking the mechs and what did what lol. But yea, he does not show some progress, don't mind yeeting him tbh.

I think Indigio and Orca are my strongest town reads tbh, I would comfortably put these two in that pile.

I saw that post of flower questioning polar on why he is town reading her when she just subbed in, I thought that was a good look on flower, if she is scum, me would think she would be glad to have that free townie read from polar.

Charlie, Kweh, Mango, BoaHancock, Bill Slipton, Reloaded, Watson, Jagurak are probably townie lean.

Fuji I want to town lean him, but i thought him backing off the yasheen agenda and voting him instead after getting pressured by indigio gave me a pause tbh with you. Today while skimming I saw him saying he is okay with a second wagon on me, and he was saying that to ekko, who he had as scum lean last DP, but now all of a sudden he is fine for my wagon being second wagon for reasons??? thought process followup is not there.

Ratchet can go either way tbh with you, like if I wanna go off of vibes I guess he can be townie.

Don't have much of a read in the rest really, but scum is in that slot probably. Beside having LM and Ekko as my strongest scum reads so far, and we know Yasheen is outed, there is a chance he is an indie tbh not gonna hold you. But after that lynch avoid, I think it's less likely to say the least and obviously should be the lynch for this DP. Unless if he gets yeeted to the cosmos, in which case, probably gun for ekko or LM here. Probably ekko.
Other than being wrong about me, nice post.

ngl, the way you're aiming to find the scummate of a scummate of someone who hasn't even flipped scum yet is straight up wild, since it would require two other assumptions to be true beforehand for it to make sense
especially when the game is multiball, so people can act scummy without being in the same faction
i do think sir yasheen is mafia, not only because he apparently got saved by one of the items (which has lower chances if he's working alone), but because he seems to know too much for a player in their second game who got thrown into a wild ariess game
a lot of his posts feel like someone has been explaining to him what to do
blud is literally speculating about indies in the setup in one of his posts, and that's not the kind of thing you'd naturally consider as a new player, especially in a game of this scale
since those items are one-shots from what i've seen, it means they can't be replicated, so he can be lynched today

worst: even though the post struck me as weird, after thinking about it twice, i felt like discussing whether he knew something or not would be kinda pointless in the end, since it can't really be proven in the confines of a mafia game
it's not impossible that he might not have known what a multiball is
Good post, townie vibes.

Town:
Soul
Saber
Fuji
Polar (him evaluating reads looks good for him imo)
Mango
Boa
YTW
Charlie
Ghostface
AM
Bill
Melkor
Kweh
Worst

Scum in the rest, don't really have a dedicated scum read aside from the mech on Yasheen. York maybe too.
Not a bad list tbh.

Granted I would add Luka from what I've read, but I need to reread him.
I have mostly the same reads as of page 86, other than Boa, Saber, AM, YTW on which i did not form an opinion yet.

And Worst, any particular reason to town read him?
oh shit, i'm on everyone's shit list?

come and get me

:beckmoji: