Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah what was you case on Muugen's scum read
didnt like our first interaction. he didnt give me any vibes of solving. seemed like he just wanted to be left alone when polar or someone included him in a sus list before he'd even posted, something i associated with scum muugen

hes a bit better now thanks to flower's abysmal read on him thats only possible via lense of tmi as i dont recall muugen actually properly going for ratchet at any point before now (if it happened id stand corrected). and even right now i think muugen is only bickering with ratchet. doesnt seem like a real scum read

didnt like our first interaction. he didnt give me any vibes of solving. seemed like he just wanted to be left alone when polar or someone included him in a sus list before he'd even posted, something i associated with scum muugen

hes a bit better now thanks to flower's abysmal read on him thats only possible via lense of tmi as i dont recall muugen actually properly going for ratchet at any point before now (if it happened id stand corrected). and even right now i think muugen is only bickering with ratchet. doesnt seem like a real scum read
Understand

Soulkiller and Sir Y are kinda connected
Yeah from this post. Felt fake, but maybe it was real. Something im monitoring
@Fujishiro anything other then pure speculation on why Sir Y would be a specific indy? Seems to me you are just using speculation to avoid someone being caught in a lie from being the Lynch
Also guess this is definitely in play 👀
He was just being nice
K, but doesn't mean he is that indy, does t mean his move has been processed, and doesn't mean he is even telling the truth about any of it. Without claiming its pure unknown. Pretty much all scum can claim indy this game if caught
Always possible. He would be one to try that distancing play early i think though
How do you know its his move though? Isn't that just a guess
But its the easiest lie there is in this set up

Once caught...

"No I'm indy actually and used my move already"

Absolutely you could be right, but just feels super risky to make that assumption at this stage
I agree in part with both of you. Juat wanting to make sure people understand the simplicity of the claim and that really anyone could claim that, newbie or not
Ratchet
Sir Y
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York
Pot
Jinri
Indigo
simply because there isn't enough confirmed info to go by rn, it makes more sense for a scum hunting townie POV to focus on what you can see instead of piling assumptions on top of each other, imo
saying a player is scum because they're acting scummy makes sense
saying player 1 is scum because they're probably aligned with player 2, who is probably aligned with player 3, feels kind of like a nothingburger at this stage of the game

ariess WU last night made clear to me that there are 2 mafias in this game
green mafia and purple mafia
there's the starro cult WU and it seems to be something else (if it's true, i'm bothered by the s not being capitalized tbh)
Ratchet
Sir Y- Home run, Luka and myself hit that one early
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York- possible indy
Pot
Jinri
Indigo
Polar- possible indy

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyways, I wanna see more of kekko, I think there is a decent chance he rolled scum. Did nothing so far, been making cringe posts and has no narrative or direction, nor does he seem interested in solving or playing for that matter. Have forced narrative, and extremely stiff.

Vote Lynch: Ekko
entirety of this post is a lie

u can just say im inactive, all the other points r untrue