Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

wats case on LM?
ik ur read of me is rly bad. maybe u got smth on LM tho
Your case on me is fucking reeking of horrendous, you have no case, you basically looking at me from an extremely one visioned tunnel and only thing to make of it is that it's an agenda push scum narrative. You have no case, you are just muttering pure nonsense.

LM feels like he is doing busy work, his thoughts and reads don't strike me as geniuine, in DP1 he was tagging flower about what is her thoughts and reads on me, and didn't like that, because if he truly cared about my alignment, one would think he would interact, question my posts, felt slimy going around. Plus, he has no real opinion or direction, he seems aimless and just giving off an image of helping.

I dont see you pushing much of anyone lol. Usually youre everywhere. Im not expecting you to go full throtle but to see something more.
This is your own assumptions, why do you think I should be everywhere? why do I wanna put myself through that misery and argue with everyone here? Let me remind you, I been playing 2 games, this one, and the one in OLF which I rarely do. But now that I am dead in that game, I can dedicate more time to this one. Like idk how you don't see me pushing anyone, when I pushed LM DP1 and voted for ekko this DP when I got on. Like what qualifies as a push in your world? want me to tag everyone and their mother and push the guy? I posted my thoughts and reads as the game progressed. More so than 90% of the players playing this damn game actually. Saying I am scum because of a hunch and that he is not pushing people is just wild and now I have to take a step back and look at you because I know I am town, and if you are being completely disgeniuine here.

This is your own assumptions, why do you think I should be everywhere? why do I wanna put myself through that misery and argue with everyone here? Let me remind you, I been playing 2 games, this one, and the one in OLF which I rarely do. But now that I am dead in that game, I can dedicate more time to this one. Like idk how you don't see me pushing anyone, when I pushed LM DP1 and voted for ekko this DP when I got on. Like what qualifies as a push in your world? want me to tag everyone and their mother and push the guy? I posted my thoughts and reads as the game progressed. More so than 90% of the players playing this damn game actually. Saying I am scum because of a hunch and that he is not pushing people is just wild and now I have to take a step back and look at you because I know I am town, and if you are being completely disgeniuine here.
Why would invests fail on you.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What say you Mr Mango.
Shenme means "what" in Mandarin, lmao

Just expressing my shock in lieu of these revelations.

Now there are a multitude of plausible explanations for this situation, but that alone is not really enough to push me over the line to go that direction.
In other words, I'm not really convinced enough to push this lynch right now - but I am not wholly opposed to fanning some air into this blast furnace

Shenme means "what" in Mandarin, lmao

Just expressing my shock in lieu of these revelations.

Now there are a multitude of plausible explanations for this situation, but that alone is not really enough to push me over the line to go that direction.
In other words, I'm not really convinced enough to push this lynch right now - but I am not wholly opposed to fanning some air into this blast furnace
I wasnt blocked nor redirected or anything.

Why would invests fail on you.
I don't know, but I am not mafia. Someone probably blocked you or tampered with you, if you are hinting here that you invested me and it failed. Like this is an ariess game bro, what the fuck you mean why it failed on me. I don't have to tell you why it failed, you should figure it out. If you are townie here, it makes sense to target you with abilities.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't know, but I am not mafia. Someone probably blocked you or tampered with you, if you are hinting here that you invested me and it failed. Like this is an ariess game bro, what the fuck you mean why it failed on me. I don't have to tell you why it failed, you should figure it out. If you are townie here, it makes sense to target you with abilities.
so filthy indie it is

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So to reiterate - there's nothing in your rolesheet which suggest that investigations will fail on you, correct?

To be a bit critical here, I do feel that you are responding to the allegations a tad bit more aggressive than what I'd expect from a fairly weak allegation.
I can understand being grumpy after having just woken up, but makes me stroke my beard.

In my head I can think of still several plausible explanations - but I would also probably have to dig a bit deeper to discern merit

QUOTE="SoulKiller, post: 5724034, member: 12513"]and I am not sure why you would hint on such thing to begin with, if you are townie, you are getting yeeted to the stars lmao.
Im not hinting at anything lol.[/QUOTE]
You can't look yourself in the mirror and say you do not hint for anything here, when you are one of the players who plays around the rules of the game the most, when it's clearly a non role claiming game, and hinting anything regarding your role is against the rules. Don't play stupid with me.

Im not hinting at anything lol.
You can't look yourself in the mirror and say you do not hint for anything here, when you are one of the players who plays around the rules of the game the most, when it's clearly a non role claiming game, and hinting anything regarding your role is against the rules. Don't play stupid with me.[/QUOTE]
Are you advocating for me to be modkilled because I said I used a one shot invest on you and it failed lol? This doesnt hint at anything.

How are players supposed to relay their mech if they cant say anything?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You can't look yourself in the mirror and say you do not hint for anything here, when you are one of the players who plays around the rules of the game the most, when it's clearly a non role claiming game, and hinting anything regarding your role is against the rules. Don't play stupid with me.
Don't like admitting it, but I feel this is a valid point to make