Questions & Mysteries Will Loki really be a villain?

Will Loki be a villain?

• Total voters
The legendary old giants were completely depowered though.

Anyway, Kidd, Law and Zoro almost beat BM using a trick, and we don't know how they have beaten Loki and more so how strong is the whole Erbaf. As i was saying, that staement was made to hype him up, not to be looked down.
That is the case we don´t even know how they got him, but the fact that the giant said it would be the end if he breaks up again implied that they didn´t do it in a fair way since why they would fear and said stuff like"this would be the end for Elbaf" if they been enough to stop him once? Means they didn´t got him in a fair way and if Loki breaks up, they might not be able to caught him up again and this would be the end of Elbaf.

I mean Kid,Zoro and Law almost got Big Mom defeated/caught up too if Kaido didn´t helped her out.
Are Kid,Zoro and Law from Rooftop stronger than Big Mom? Nope, but they still been able to do it.
So something similar must been happen that they got Loki, not in a fair fight otherwise the one giant wouldn´t fear for the end of Elbaf if the nation Elbaf would be enough to take him down on their own.

That is the case we don´t even know how they got him, but the fact that the giant said it would be the end if he breaks up again implied that they didn´t do it in a fair way since why they would fear and said stuff like"this would be the end for Elbaf" if they been enough to stop him once? Means they didn´t got him in a fair way and if Loki breaks up, they might not be able to caught him up again and this would be the end of Elbaf.

I mean Kid,Zoro and Law almost got Big Mom defeated/caught up too if Kaido didn´t helped her out.
Are Kid,Zoro and Law from Rooftop stronger than Big Mom? Nope, but they still been able to do it.
So something similar must been happen that they got Loki, not in a fair fight otherwise the one giant wouldn´t fear for the end of Elbaf if the nation Elbaf would be enough to take him down on their own.

Exaclty this.

More so, the narrative sense of that statement is the complete opposite: Oda took the strongest country of the world and said that all of its warriors were barely able to contain Loki. That statement was clearly made to HYPE HIM UP, a lot. Taking that and turning into a "duh, only ALL Erbaf was needed? Weak" is the opposite of what Oda wanted to convey.

The legendary old giants were completely depowered though.

Anyway, Kidd, Law and Zoro almost beaten BM using a trick, and we don't know how they have beaten Loki and more so how strong is the whole Erbaf. As I was saying, that staement was made to hype him up, not to be looked down.

Depends. But Kaido in kind of invulnerable, so it's a particular case.

Sure.

BM already hinted that with Giants she would have beaten everybody; seems enough for me to think there are fairly strong giants, starting now with Dory and Brogy.
BM already defeated giants and those 2 old giants
She didn't only beat those 2 old giants. She destroyed other giants too who were in their prime

If kid linlin can do that
I fail to believe elbaf army can beat BM

This strongest nation can never convince me to beat BM
Oda sacrificed elbaf hype to hype Linljn

I think he'll definitely fight Luffy at some point but i'm still not sure about him being the main villain.
Oda can't afford to spend an entire arc on some random dude he just introduced so i think it's more likely an important and established character like a Yonko, Xebeck or some admiral will be the main villain.
Loki could still be an asshole but have been framed.

Exaclty this.

More so, the narrative sense of that statement is the complete opposite: Oda took the strongest country of the world and said that all of its warriors were barely able to contain Loki. That statement was clearly made to HYPE HIM UP, a lot. Taking that and turning into a "duh, only ALL Erbaf was needed? Weak" is the opposite of what Oda wanted to convey.
His hype clearly seems through the roof to me, yeah.

Like, Dorry and Broggy can launch Hakkoku Sovereignities like candies, what can this guy do?

She didn't only beat those 2 old giants. She destroyed other giants too who were in their prime

Kid BM defeated a village of basically normal peolpe. If Erbaf was that weak, BM herself would be delusional in seeking its force.

His hype clearly seems through the roof to me, yeah.

Like, Dorry and Broggy can launch Hakkoku Sovereignities like candies, what can this guy do?
Totally. I expect some crazy showing.

Kid BM defeated a village of basically normal peolpe. If Erbaf was that weak, BM herself would be delusional in seeking its force
This tbh
Even Mother Carmel whose role is to hype her product only said that she destroyed half a village, nowhere she says BM beat the strongest elbaf warriors or anything

She doesnt even bring the old giant warrior
It’s still an insane feat for a child because any giant that can fight is way way way stronger than your generic human warrior but it doesn’t say more about the level of Elbaf as a country than Drake destroying Tama's village protected by samurai say about Wano strenght.
Tottland is considered to be a country (with BM as the leader) yet it and Wano were never once called the strongest country like Elbaf is

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
that’s what Oda will go for

We’re nearing the EoS and it makes no sense for Oda to throw in a new character as the main villain of a major arc.

Either it will be Blackbeard, who will attack elbaf after getting pluton and Shirahoshi(who he could control via lafitte’s hypnosis)

Or it will be the marines

Both would be strong enough to warrant Luffy having multiple top tier allies this arc.
Post automatically merged:

Say the marines are the villains of this arc. You could in theory have:
  • Akainu
  • Kizaru
  • Fujitora
  • GB
  • Kong
  • Sengoku
That is up to 6 top tiers. Not saying all of them will show up, but that’s how much we could get.

As opposed to Luffy’s side:
  • Luffy
  • Loki
  • Gaban?
  • Kid?
  • Law?
  • Zoro & Sanji?
It would definitely be a high stakes fight
Why would Luffy ally with a guy who killed his own father?
Unless this is a case of of Kingslayer and Mad King or Loki being framed for it, it wont happen, imo.

stfu Elbaf Sheeps House was in some outskirts not even near the main castle
Elbaf would clap Linlins cheeks and she knew it which is why even a weaker nation like Wano-Kuni posed enough of a threat to Akainu that he held back Kizaru from going there

Elbaf> Old Marineford
Elbaf> Wano
Elbaf> WCI

Loki>Big Meme

Loki>Crydo of the 100 lava Fried dough

Not a single Yonko dare step to Elbaf

Fkn mooks

Elbaf> World Government w/o Shichibukai

If Loki really was the main villain, we wouldn’t learn so much about him so quickly. Oda wouls normally write it like this:

1. Just reveal that Loki is the “shame of Elbaf” in this chapter, and leave it a mystery as to why.
2. Mention a few chapters later that King Harald was assassinated
3. Reveal a few chapters afterwards that Loki was the one who killed him.

It’s weird that Oda revealed all these things about Loki in the same chapter, and the first proper Elbaf chapter at that, if he’s the main villain

What is the reason for Elbaf arc?
Keeping Egghead events aside, this is Elbaf which is supposed to be MAJOR big arc. But strangely it doesn't have any legit link to Luffy's goal to become PK.
No Yonko here, or some huge deterrent that block Luffy's goal. Maybe Last Poneglyph lore is related to Elbaf??

But now we talking about who's the villain in this arc?? what villain would be relevant for the plot if he doesn't have final Poneglyph or something related to that.
Just a bad dude terrorizing the country and need to be beaten?? What good would Luffy and co gain from that? Loki has be an ally at most, for that he would also need to see Luffy as worthy to follow him and many events might happened for that.

The theme of Elbaf, the strongest nation with it's pride warriors who' main objective is to go for a War. This mostly sounds like Elbaf arc happened to build up Luffy's biggest alliance for the future Final War. Ofc it's a headcanon statements until then....
Let Oda cook

It depends.

If King Haraldr's murder was public and Loki was witnessed doing it, then Loki is either :
a. Not an evil character because Haraldr was planning something nefarious.
b. Evil just as the Giants say.

And if King Haraldr's murder was not witnessed then :
c. Loki was only accused by word of mouth and framed.
d. Loki took the fall and blame for the true culprit willingly for some reason.

Anyway, I lean more toward option b.
I believe the Giants, and Loki looks unhinged.
And I believe that Usopp will be the one to defeat him.

Only thing that Oda can „cook“ is burned toast

stfu Elbaf Sheeps House was in some outskirts not even near the main castle
Elbaf would clap Linlins cheeks and she knew it which is why even a weaker nation like Wano-Kuni posed enough of a threat to Akainu that he held back Kizaru from going there

Elbaf> Old Marineford
Elbaf> Wano
Elbaf> WCI

Loki>Big Meme

Loki>Crydo of the 100 lava Fried dough

Not a single Yonko dare step to Elbaf

Fkn mooks

Elbaf> World Government w/o Shichibukai
You are mentally unfit kid.

Waido would annihilate Loki (his name literally begins with an L)

Loki is the Oden of this story.

Everywhere we go the Villain is in charge or he's planning a coup and has a crew to match up with the straw hats.
Loki isn't in charge, doesn't have a working plan to take over and so far no crew either.
I'm going 70/30 he's not the villain.

If Loki really was the main villain, we wouldn’t learn so much about him so quickly. Oda wouls normally write it like this:

1. Just reveal that Loki is the “shame of Elbaf” in this chapter, and leave it a mystery as to why.
2. Mention a few chapters later that King Harald was assassinated
3. Reveal a few chapters afterwards that Loki was the one who killed him.

It’s weird that Oda revealed all these things about Loki in the same chapter, and the first proper Elbaf chapter at that, if he’s the main villain
Kaido, Doflamingo, BM, ecc...