Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

@SoulKiller lets put it this way

drop the bullshit about ur wagon, u havent commented on my interactions with literally anybody else. do i only exist in ur eyes within the lenses of ur wagon? its not like ive done nothing this game but push u
Naa you can't play this game, you clearly had no interest to ISO me or see the content or the posts I made, and summed me down to mere 'soul is not solving' yeet him. Like you did not even attempt not one time to actually geniunely read my slot.

Now you coming to me and say why I have not commented on your interactions with anybody else, because all your interactions with other players, like muugen and flower for example, only stem from one aspect of lense which you used on me as well, and that our play can only be summed down as scum and there is no other explanation to it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
wasn't your approach as scum in your last multiball game to kill and lynch other scum, even if you knew they would merge with you later, just for town creds? so even if you're actually scum hunting, i'm not sure town won't pay the price for it later
how do you know if there's unculting in this game?
To answer the first part, not really. It was a product of my team. For me to be able to get to late game, I needed to have some wins under my belt. Otherwise I would be caught because there is almost no chance I would be around Day 5 while only having killed townies. I shot Gad that game hoping that he was Town, him being scum was inconvenient. And the reason I could afford to cut some scum numbers off was because we only merged when our numbers were thinned. So I had to reduce enough to be in merge range, even though I wasn't particularly shooting for the merge, while still keeping town on the edge.

As an aside, cult is not played like how you play as Mafia. Scum are a bigger threat than town because you can't just grab their best roles.

For the second point, your premise is irrelevant because there is no town cred that I'm building here - I'm outed as not town. So later in the game, I'm going to be no more trustworthy than any other non-town player. And worse yet, if town happen to eliminate a lot of scum, then my number gets called next, because if I'm not unculted then you all know that you need to kill me to win.

And lastly, I don't know for a fact that there are abilities that can undo my culting. However, they are a fairly common thing in Aries games. On his more chaotic ones, mafia can even get culted, unculted and culted into two or three separate factions. So it's fairly safe to assume that some ability to undo them exists. It may even get undone once Brother Blood dies.

Any further questions?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Activity and energy wise she is different, but I am inclined to give her town lean because she was questioning why Polar was town reading her again after she subbed in, I would think scum flower here would cruise by and be more than happy to have that free townie read by Polar. Why do you scum ?
when did this happen? before or after we established she was different?

Saber

King of Knights
. However, they are a fairly common thing in Aries games. On his more chaotic ones, mafia can even get culted, unculted and culted into two or three separate factions. So it's fairly safe to assume that some ability to undo them exists. It may even get undone once Brother Blood dies.
how chaotic does this game seem so far to you for ariess standards?