BoasHancockHusband - 1
SoulKiller - 1
Pot Goblin - 1
Mr. Reloaded - 1
Apollo - 1
Daniel - 1
Polar Bear - 1

Sir Yasheen - 4

Fujishiro: Sir Yasheen > SoulKiller > Yo Tan Wa > Saber > Unvote > Yo Tan Wa > Unvote
Pot Goblin: Sir Yasheen >
Charlie: Sir Yasheen > Daniel > unvote > Jinri
Random Asshole: Sir Yasheen
MangoSenpai: Sir Yasheen > Luka > Unvote > Saber > Polar Bear > Pot Goblin > Worst > Worst
KWEH:
Sir Yasheen > Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded:
Sir Yasheen > Worst > Daniel > unvote > BoasHancockHusband
Dr. Watson: Sir Yasheen

Luka: Sir Yasheen
Emil: Soulkiller > Soulkiller > Flower > Soulkiller > Worst > Jinri > Yo Tan Wa > Soulkiller
Muugen: Polar Bear > Emil
Polar Bear: Muugen > Lord Melkor
Ghostface Killa: Sir Yasheen > Emil
The Orca: Jinri > Polar Bear > SoulKiller > Lord Melkor
SoulKiller: Emil > Jinri
Alwaysmind: Sir Yasheen

Saber: Sir Yasheen > Worst
Indigo: Sir Yasheen > Worst > Daniel > Unvote
Lord Melkor: : Sir Yasheen > The Orca > Emil > Yo Tan Wa > Pot Goblin
Flower: Sir Yasheen > Worst > Emil > Emil > Jinri
Worst: Soulkiller > Yo Tan Wa > Daniel > Unvote > Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet: Emil > York > Apollo
Alexis2282AE: Pot Goblin > Daniel
York: Daniel > Unvote > Polar Bear
Yoho: Daniel > unvote
BoaHancocksHusband: Jinri

TAGS

@Ariess @Flower @Yoho @Alexis2282AE @SoulKiller @Indigo @Saber @Polar Bear @The Orca @MangoSenpai @BoaHancocksHusband @Jaguark101 @Yo Tan Wa @Emil @Luka @Charlie @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @MUUGEN @Apollo @Ratchet @Blax Blah @Daniel @Ghostface Killa @jinri @Alwaysmind @York @Worst @Lord Melkor @KWEH @Dr. Watson

It's not official or anything. Does not show any voting manipulations either. Let me know if I missed something. I only counted posts with word "vote" in it. Removed "hasn't voted yet" because it's pain in the ass with so many people.​
I truly appreciate you for doing this, thank you.

first ever person to vote Yasheen was Luka, really early on but it was quickly changed to reloaded

LIE DETECT

Saber
Fuji
Pot
Me
Indigo
Kweh
Alexis
Asshole

FUJI'S KILL FAILED

Fuji again
Reloaded
Pot could be with Yasheen and was like "ok gotta vote Yasheen after the lie detect" and then was like "oh he gonna be saved so I don't wanna be on him and look like I knew what was happening"

ok, last few votes last dp were

Orca: Yasheen
Kweh: Yasheen
Yasheen: Ratchet
Jinri: Yasheen
Orca: Ratchet
Polar: Ratchet
Soulkiller: Yasheen
-votes locked-
Pot Goblin: Yasheen

I'd assume by that point they already knew they're going to use lynch stopper so actually imo Orca and Polar look good here. They could just stay on Yasheen since he's tanking it anyway. Kweh is alright i guess since it's one of earliest ones. Jinri is kinda weird and SoulKiller's/Pot's votes stink. These votes actually do not matter since they casted them after everything was decided already.

ngl, i could go for cfd Pot here since most people town read soul
Not sure why you think me voting a person who had a lie detect fail on him stink? You saying that I voted him late is just weak, I literally woke up, and while catching up, saw that the lie detection on him failed and voted him, very NAI reasoning here. Sorry I was not around the time it happened and voted him right then and there?

Not sure why you think me voting a person who had a lie detect fail on him stink? You saying that I voted him late is just weak, I literally woke up, and while catching up, saw that the lie detection on him failed and voted him, very NAI reasoning here. Sorry I was not around the time it happened and voted him right then and there?
don't remember if you were around or not, just remember this vote appeared like minute before votes were locked and it wasn't a close race

because alternative atm is melkor and I really don't want to have melkor lynched

yet
<3

better tell me wdyt of them wagons
I mean, not really no, we have Ekko and Worst tied in 2 votes and can easily push either of these two wagons too. LM is only up by 1 vote. Actually, we can push any player really if we put our mind into it. Not like LM is the only alternative here. I do not mind Ekko or worst to be yeeted not gonna hold you. But I feel like the game is filled with too many NAI slot, that I prefer to give people who are remotely contributing/posting a chance.

I mean, not really no, we have Ekko and Worst tied in 2 votes and can easily push either of these two wagons too. LM is only up by 1 vote. Actually, we can push any player really if we put our mind into it. Not like LM is the only alternative here. I do not mind Ekko or worst to be yeeted not gonna hold you. But I feel like the game is filled with too many NAI slot, that I prefer to give people who are remotely contributing/posting a chance.
there're 2 minutes