Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘m just sheeping tbh.

Muugen is mech Town.

Rion, Arctic Gang, Tweet, LM, Pot are part mech, part Town reads.

Luka can also be Town, but need to re eval here.

Soul feels like hostile Indie at max.

Rest is fair game for me.
why rion btw? we had a recent game in NF where he was playing very similarly as scum

granted i think he's probably doing it intentionally if he's town here just so he can come post game and say: "see, i play the same as both alignments"

mfker wud be tanking his town game intentionally just for ego nonsense

why rion btw? we had a recent game in NF where he was playing very similarly as scum

granted i think he's probably doing it intentionally if he's town here just so he can come post game and say: "see, i play the same as both alignments"

So far I haven’t really misread the guy tbh.

He reminds me a bit of how he played in Ratchet‘s and my Halloween Mash game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I saw a post of him saying polar has his character, figured he gave his character to polar.
he didnt say he gave it, polar was the one claiming he used some ability and it somehow gave him pot's character. its all kinda messy how its claimed but idk how u did that big jump to arrive at pot giving his character to polar. pot never alluded to it being such

Emil

Certified Memelord
So far I haven’t really misread the guy tbh.

He reminds me a bit of how he played in Ratchet‘s and my Halloween Mash game.
i mean hes pretty dam easy to read, but he knows that so he's been intentionally tanking games for it. he wants to establish this meta where he just perma votes me every game and if we havent gotten this soft over the years we'd have policied his ass every day 1

Correct, forgot to include Polar as well. Although I initially did not have him in my town read list last DP. Although not gonna lie, I find it weird that pot decided to give polar his role flavor and not someone else? Bit of an odd selection.

Some of the reads, I took into account other people thoughts etc, like for your slot for example, I recall ratchet saying you are town read you and he probably reads you better than most people here, hence why I placed you in it. With the amount of players ducking and not being active enough, kinda have to give certain leanways.

You have thoughts on the game etc? did you catch up?
hol up where did pot claim that
I saw a post of him saying polar has his character, figured he gave his character to polar.
to clarify I did not give my character to Polar

I know you are slow. but this pretty much screams it. You making Special officer doofy look smart for real.