Powers & Abilities Conquerors vs non conquerors

Are you implying that only Low's power works and we should only take his into account and ignore everyone else's abilities and feats? Do you seriously expect me to entertain your retarded logic?
Not sure what any of this stupidity about. It’s the breakdancing I was referring to earlier that makes you look weird.

Most people after reading that panel realiz base law can one shot flame on or off king. The reason your breakdancing around clear statements, to either self humiliate yourself. Or you cosplay went too far and that bandanna is too tight lmao.
:kayneshrug:

I think haki is like ki in drogon ball, in the sense that you can train it up to wherever you want, and someone can win with strong enough armament haki, so I think conquerors' haki gives you somewhat easier access to more strength, like coating yourself in conqueror's haki,

Not sure what any of this stupidity about. It’s the breakdancing I was referring to earlier that makes you look weird.

Most people after reading that panel realiz base law can one shot flame on or off king. The reason your breakdancing around clear statements, to either self humiliate yourself. Or you cosplay went too far and that bandanna is too tight lmao.
:kayneshrug:
are you failing to grasp your own stupidity now LOLOLOL :suresure:

We dnt actually know Roger’s strongest attacks so obviously…

Doesnt make ur anymore logical then mine lmao. Ur speculation baseless, mines base on veteran Yonko lvl characters (Kaido/Garps). Not having any ACoC attacks above, or on par with Law awakening. Plus an establish relationship between luffy/Law offense.
yes , we dont know roger's strongest attacks
But the hype and portrayal roger's haki has is insane

and also , u were the one who mentioned ope ope
so unless ope ope's attack gets hyped like roger's haki , it is not good enough to debunk my take

what u have is maybe law will surpass roger's attacks but there is nothing to showcase that
I’m pretty sure you know having a single attack higher than Law not enough to suggest this right?
my entire point has been about potential/ceiling
current law's attack cant reach the ceiling bajrang gun has

Also by what logic is KKG>GK? One can hurt Kaido the other cannot…
LMFAO
u guys still use this debate ?
"X can hurt kaido while Z cant so X has more AP than Z "

this isnt how it works , u need a technique to get past kaido and bigmom's durability
law's internal destruction simply fills that condition so he can hurt kaido

whats next ?
kiku > boundman cause she can hurt kaido ? :KizOut:

BG a combination of DF+ACoC, which wasn’t even the topic. Ur statement nothing compares to ACoC. PW>> any ACoC attack Luffy shown. His ACoC is Yonko lvl regardless of the restrictions on his DF.
and again , u are nerfing luffy's fighting style to shit on a single ability
why not just use characters who's fighting style relies solely on acoc like roger ?
u know why ? cause it destroys ur argument
long way of saying Gura hype>ACoC for WB.
i literally said that was the case in marineford ?

Not sure why ur even talking about DF+ ACoC attacks. Those are not the highest form of ACoC you mentioned in your initial post.
why not ? acoc is an AMP

Those are not the highest form of ACoC you mentioned in your initial post. Ur post mentioned there are no abilities that can be compared to ACoC.
my initial post was that conquerors have a higher ceiling

conquerors have higher ceiling cause of advcoc
As simple as that
u can only go to a certain level without acoc
but there is a wall which can only be passed with advcoc

if u talk abt gura being past that wall , then thats only possible cause gura can also be coated with acoc and that fully supports my point ,
Same with nika

but not same with law's ope ope since law is not a conqueror

Which would indicate the gura again the bigger deal.
ORRR
u know the attack he is using to clash against his equal is the bigger deal

Which has what to do with which individual superior? Also what it have to do with this Quote?
Nobody was talking about DF+ACoC attacks. Those are stronger then both individually obviously they make use of both.
yes , so u cant use gura or nika to support ur point
thats what i have been saying

Rogers/shanks don’t have many feats. Everything they’ve shown barring the WB clash (maybe), within Law abilities.
law is not replicating roger's full strength
i hope u know that

Garps the only character like that to go all out. An you can clearly see he had nothing remotely close to Law awakening.
with garp , do u mean an old man who is not even close to his prime self ?

This is how pre-stab Garp described himself

Which means

That’s right, completely and totally

inferior and less than

What he used to be.

Old Garp was smashing around Kuzan and the Blackbeard Pirates around despite being an outnumbered, weak pensioner.

Prime Garp would have murdered all of them.
Oh this should be fun. Name all the attacks in Luffy/Kaido arsenal capable of breaking a Yonko bones. If it’s more then 2 a piece. I’ll give you a cookie
[/QUOTE]
another moment of

law simply has the most efficient ability to get past bigmom's durability
it doesnt put his AP above characters with inferior techniques

+ kaido and luffy also are not the ceiling of advanced conquerors
its very likely roger

END OF THE DAY
this is what my take is

u can only reach a certain level without conquerors haki
in order to go past that level , u need to be a supreme king

the only ability with exception to this rule might be blackbeard's yami yami no mi

the abilities u have mentioned are :
- nika
- gura
- ope ope

nika and gura both can be infused with conquerors haki so it doesnt debunk my statement
while ope ope aint got the hype to reach the ceiling of conquerors haki

i only used roger as the ceiling rn but he isnt even the greatest
he might be surpassed by joyboy and imu in future

you are not reading at all are you?
Hilarious that you're asking ME this when you don't even know how to read english or manga panels lol

Linlin talks about how Law's attacks are damaging her from the inside and how they are breaking her ribs
Meme says "EVEN my ribs are broken"
Meaning there's something other than her ribs that also broke because of Law's shockwave attack.
ie the hand.

Kid attacks and Linlin tries to block leading to her breaking her arm
Yeah the yonko with the insane durability is gonna break a bone because some clown threw some metal bars at it... :nicagesmile:

Law complains that Kid's attack didn't even finish Linlin off and says Kid must attack first so he can finish off Linlin
Law is literally saying that he is the one doing ALL the damage and midd just does some flashy but ineffective attacks and takes all the credit because he's the one that gets the last turn.

And if you want FURTHER evidence that Law broke the fucking hand, lookie here

That's the attack that broke pig meme's ribs. Look at her hand. Look at Law's Kroom sword piercing though her right hand below the elbow.

That's EXACTLY where she broke her hand too lol

Meme references Law's shockwaves first. Then mentions "EVEN my ribs are broken". Anyone with at least half a brain can understand that the shockwaves she mentioned in the previous sentence is clearly the cause for EVEN her ribs breaking. And because of the EVEN, we know that the ribs are not the only thing Law's attack broke. And since we all have eyes, we can see that her hand is also broken in the same panel she says her ribs are broken. So even a child could easily surmise that her hand is also broken because of Law.

And in the next sentence, she says "Trafalgar's technique is dangerous..."

Meaning, Law, and ONLY Law, was the sole cause for her ribs and arm breaking. If midd did ANYTHING, she would have said something about Midd's bull attack too. She didn't.

Law was the dps and carried that fight. All midd did was create some openings with his big, but ultimately ineffective attacks. He basically did no lasting damage. Where as Law broke several of her bones, damaged her internally, created the big fucking hole she fell to ultimately, and silenced her homies so she couldn't escape by commanding them.

Law carried.
Kidd fans can cry all they want. Doesn't change the fact the Law carried his ass against a yonko.

yes , we dont know roger's strongest attacks
But the hype and portrayal roger's haki has is insane
So is Laws current offense lmao. It’s comical you think that you’ve made a sound argument here lmao.

You basically said Law can’t reach Roger because u think so lmao. In not too many words… Literally haven’t mentioned a single canon reason Law offensively cap below Roger’s yet.
and also , u were the one who mentioned ope ope
so unless ope ope's attack gets hyped like roger's haki , it is not good enough to debunk my take
not just me, the multiple users mentioning those fruit have brains. They aren’t using a near featless character to argue anything. That’s low IQ posting!!!
what u have is maybe law will surpass roger's attacks but there is nothing to showcase that
Same way there nothing implying Law can’t reach that lvl. When 2 argument have little concrete evidence, logical people would use context clues. Like say Law offensively been relative or superior to someone that will surpass Roger’s offense all manga. Or Having superior Capabilities to known ACoC using Top tier, as a rookie awakening user….
my entire point has been about potential/ceiling
current law's attack cant reach the ceiling bajrang gun has
In ur opinion sure, but ur a bias Law hater so ur opinion not actually worth much. In canon it’s directly portrayed next to the ability. Luffy just superior, no indication given it’s a completely different tier of Power law can never reach lmao.
LMFAO
u guys still use this debate ?

this isnt how it works , u need a technique to get past kaido and bigmom's durability
law's internal destruction simply fills that condition so he can hurt kaido

whats next ?
kiku > boundman cause she can hurt kaido ? :KizOut:
So aside from just running ur mouth. Are you going to prove how KKG superior… If both hit Wano Zoro what do you think would happen??

This why arguing with Zoro fans so weird. It’s almost university recognized Law offense >Luffy pre G5. Yet this idiots arguing KKG, just that one attack makes luffy overall offensive stronger lmao.
:suresure:
Side question basic amputation slash vs KKG against Flame off/on King…. Like brain dead not even the word for what ur arguing lol.
and again , u are nerfing luffy's fighting style to shit on a single ability
why not just use characters who's fighting style relies solely on acoc like roger ?
u know why ? cause it destroys ur arguments
There featless mainly dumbass. Garps/Shank destroys my argument how?

Post 1 feat between the 2 of them Law cant replicate. They dnt have any fool, hence you bring up Roger’s. A character we can barely scale with current info. An ur still getting cooking in that argument. You’ve yet to state why Law can’t reach Roger’s with anything canon. While trying to blow off real arguments at that smh.
i literally said that was the case in marineford ?
Law DF seen matching the gura, and has similar hype. So if Gura>ACoC on MF possible then what ur argument again?

why not ? acoc is an AMP
probably cause it’s not an ACoC feat anymore. It a Combination of 2 abilities being individually compared to see which is superior…. Hence Aruging G5 +ACoC > DF doesn’t prove ur point. Just makes you look like a complete idiot for counting that’s as “ACoC”.
my initial post was that conquerors have a higher ceiling
That wasn’t what got you quoted tho. Ur quote talking about specifically ACoC.
[QUOTE[
u can only go to a certain level without acoc
but there is a wall which can only be passed with advcoc[/QUOTE] That’s kind of the point. Everyone saying Gura/nika/Op fruits are abilities that can take you to the same ceiling. With feats, ur using Roger’s an head canon to make up some lvl only ACoC can reach. Plus that’s not been shown yet.

if u talk abt gura being past that wall , then thats only possible cause gura can also be coated with acoc and that fully supports my point ,
Same with nika

but not same with law's ope ope since law is not a conqueror
All headcanon lol, especially the bold. You gotta stop making arguments base on bias. How does that support ur point by the way? Someone making use of haki+DF doesn’t help prove. ACoC>DFs maybe I’m missing something.
ORRR
u know the attack he is using to clash against his equal is the bigger deal
When that ability gets half the hype the Gura got on MF(World destroyer)we can talk.

Till then stop reaching so much, makes u look like a bias weirdo. This isn’t even a debate The Gura was known as WB strongest power.
yes , so u cant use gura or nika to support ur point
thats what i have been saying
Why? every DF can be combined with haki. Those aren’t special DFs, there hype isn’t related to them with ACoC either. Might be the dumbest argument I’ve seen in a while.

law is not replicating roger's full strength
i hope u know that[/QUOTE[ Because a bias Ztard with no actual evidence says so? I’ll stick to actually canon portrayal between Luffy/Law offense thanks.
with garp , do u mean an old man who is not even close to his prime self ?
mans finding an excuse for everybody lmao. Law a Rookie Awakening user ur comparing him to PK Roger’s. The bias is unreal with this dude.

Kaido/Luffy/garps like dude if the only damn characters you want to compare Law too. Are Roger’s/Midhawk/shank, how good u think ur argument sound. Funny enough midhawk/Shank dnt have any feats Law can’t replicate on panel.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
another moment of

it doesnt put his AP above characters with inferior techniques[/QUOTE] This is getting sad. This is what a person does when they open their mouth with little evidence to substantiate. Reaching to no end lol. Funny enough the reason you posted nothing. Because between the 2 of them like I said at best. They might have 2-3 attacks a piece, a that’s it. But you keep pretending tho lmao.

+ kaido and luffy also are not the ceiling of advanced conquerors
its very likely roger
We dnt know the Haki rogers shown yet stronger then Kaido/Luffy ACoC you just made that up on the spot. Roger’s/WB haki are unquantifiable at the moment.

END OF THE DAY
this is what my take is

u can only reach a certain level without conquerors haki
in order to go past that level , u need to be a supreme king

the only ability with exception to this rule might be blackbeard's yami yami no mi

the abilities u have mentioned are :
- nika
- gura
- ope ope

nika and gura both can be infused with conquerors haki so it doesnt debunk my statement
while ope ope aint got the hype to reach the ceiling of conquerors haki

i only used roger as the ceiling rn but he isnt even the greatest
he might be surpassed by joyboy and imu in future
so headcaon with almost zero support? Considering some of the takes above. You can tell you’ve you realize it. just using excuses & headcanon to argue against it.

Those with Conquerors just has another source of potential power.
Same for those with devil fruits. On a basic level more potential than those without. Whether they reach the full potential is another thing altogether.

Where it really matters is at the highest levels. Generally any who eat a devil fruit get an automatic power boost. But there are many born with conquerors who don't even awaken to the basic CoC levels, getting near zero strength benefit. The biggest strength magnifier Adv. CoC is even harder to attain.

Wild guess, this is the same lapse in reading comprehension. That had you believing Roger’s was in trying to chat with oden about politics lmao
I'm getting second hand embarrassment reading your posts. So confident yet so wrong. Demonstrating you have no reading comprehension while claiming other don't.
Yet another article, implies this is there first time?
Thats a surprise lol
:shocked:
"Yet another article ABOUT WHITEBEARD" = There have been multiple articles about WHITEBEARD not Oden.
"It says they've got a NEW Samurai"
First time they are seeing something about a NEW Samurai in the multiple articles ABOUT WHITEBEARD that they(Roger and co) have seen.
Can't explain something so simple and obvious better than that

I'm getting second hand embarrassment reading your posts. So confident yet so wrong. Demonstrating you have no reading comprehension while claiming other don't.

"Yet another article ABOUT WHITEBEARD" = There have been multiple articles about WHITEBEARD not Oden.
"It says they've got a NEW Samurai"
First time they are seeing something about a NEW Samurai in the multiple articles ABOUT WHITEBEARD that they(Roger and co) have seen.
Can't explain something so simple and obvious better than that
Oh look it’s the clown…
Couldn’t care less what you think dog cheers

Don't really subscribe to the Haki greater than all logic and don't even think it's potential per say. There's so many diverse and powerful abilities in OP, to say haki and CoC in particular gives you the most potential is a bit nonsensical to me. If anything conqueror's haki is exactly what the name implies imo. Qualifications of a conqueror. An indication that said person is able to stand above the masses, dominate and has the allure of a leader etc.

It's no surprise that all of the Yonko, the biggest pirates trying to conquer the grand line and that are vying for the OP have it.
Same with the Gorosei, the 5 leaders that stand at the top of the WG and even the Admirals.

Don't think it's a simple as those with CoC > those without it (strength and potential wise)

I mean take the Captain Trio for instance, Law doesn't have it and doesn't fall short to Kidd potential or strength-wise.

Last edited:
So is Laws current offense lmao. It’s comical you think that you’ve made a sound argument here lmao.

You basically said Law can’t reach Roger because u think so lmao. In not too many words… Literally haven’t mentioned a single canon reason Law offensively cap below Roger’s yet.
not just me, the multiple users mentioning those fruit have brains. They aren’t using a near featless character to argue anything. That’s low IQ posting!!!
Same way there nothing implying Law can’t reach that lvl. When 2 argument have little concrete evidence, logical people would use context clues. Like say Law offensively been relative or superior to someone that will surpass Roger’s offense all manga. Or Having superior Capabilities to known ACoC using Top tier, as a rookie awakening user….
law is nowhere near roger in terms of portrayal
u are kidding urself ...

law can only dream of reaching roger's tier

why are u acting like there is nothing in the story which indicates supreme haki being above ope ope ??

this is literally what doffy said

straight up clear that conquerors haki > ope ope
u cannot twist this

So aside from just running ur mouth.
teaching u abc of powerscaling ?

Are you going to prove how KKG superior
hmmm lets look at feats
KKG overpowered doffy's strongest move while koing doffy at the same time
all gamma knife did is destroy doffy's organs on direct contact with a cheapshot

what do u think is stronger ? koing doffy and overpowering his strongest attack or just blasting his insides ?
HMM difficult indeed

but ur a bias Law hater so ur opinion not actually worth much.
i dont even hate law lil bro
saying law cant reach roger level is not hating on him LMFAOOO
Clean ur eyes with that wank Ltard
If both hit Wano Zoro what do you think would happen??
zoro gets sent flying from kkg and also receive more damage

Side question basic amputation slash vs KKG against Flame off/on King…. Like brain dead not even the word for what ur arguing lol.
amputate isnt even AP based dumbass
do u even know how to powerscale ?

This why arguing with Zoro fans so weird
lmaooo
bro hates zoro fans

It’s almost university recognized Law offense >Luffy pre G5.
W way to powerscale
i forgot u powerscale through popularity polls
Yet this idiots arguing KKG, just that one attack makes luffy overall offensive stronger lmao.
:milaugh::milaugh:
ohh are u sad that this reality bodies ur arguments
" NOOO, pls dont use KKGthats just 1 attack " :josad:

There featless mainly dumbass. Garps/Shank destroys my argument how?

Post 1 feat between the 2 of them Law cant replicate.
clashing with whitebeard and splitting the fuckin sky
They dnt have any fool, hence you bring up Roger’s. A character we can barely scale with current info.
dumbass
shanks is literally the same as roger
we have only seen them perform 1 move

An ur still getting cooking in that argument
is this cooking in the room with us ?

ou’ve yet to state why Law can’t reach Roger’s with anything canon. While trying to blow off real arguments at that smh.
:shocked::shocked:
is doffy , someone know as the biggest ope ope glazer lying here ?

Law DF seen matching the gura, and has similar hype. So if Gura>ACoC on MF possible then what ur argument again?
Did u literally not see me saying that gura was never stated to be wb’s strongest ability ? It just had more hype

and wb is also not the ceiling of conquerors haki , it’s roger
how many times do I gotta mention roger here ?
u can say anything abt wb but that won’t debunk my argument cause
A: gura can be coated with advcoc
B : wb is not the ceiling of conquerors haki

When that ability gets half the hype the Gura got on MF(World destroyer)we can talk.
Yeah yeah gura is def planetary level right
There is something known as hyperbole :milaugh:

Loki is known as someone who can destroy the world when unleashed , but roger isn’t

does that mean Loki > roger 💀

and again , what did wb use to clash with his strongest rival ? Was it gura or advcoc

probably cause it’s not an ACoC feat anymore. It a Combination of 2 abilities being individually compared to see which is superior…. Hence Aruging G5 +ACoC > DF doesn’t prove ur point. Just makes you look like a complete idiot for counting that’s as “ACoC”.
Are u finally getting my point ?
the attacks these characters produce don’t rely solely on acoc just like how they don’t rely on their devil fruits
It’s a combination so u can’t remove 1 ability and say the other one is trash

That wasn’t what got you quoted tho. Ur quote talking about specifically ACoC.
Learn how to read the context then

another moment of

it doesnt put his AP above characters with inferior techniques
This is getting sad. This is what a person does when they open their mouth with little evidence to substantiate. Reaching to no end lol. Funny enough the reason you posted nothing. Because between the 2 of them like I said at best. They might have 2-3 attacks a piece, a that’s it. But you keep pretending tho lmao.[/QUOTE]
Holy
U should try seeing ur preview
I can’t even quote the shit u wrote above

u are the only sad guy here trying to put law on Roger’s level
And saying they are comparable at any level
My doffy panel shits on ur entire argument
ope can’t have more potential than conquerors haki , that’s it .

while devil fruits like gura and nika can be coated with that ability

We dnt know the Haki rogers shown yet stronger then Kaido/Luffy ACoC you just made that up on the spot.
Roger ain’t got stronger haki than kaido or luffy ?
u are making urself look like a total clown here , the bias is insane

so headcaon with almost zero support? Considering some of the takes above. You can tell you’ve you realize it. just using excuses & headcanon to argue against it.
Bro, speak English
U are trynna act like a smartass with some broken English
It’s actually hilarious

Idk what headcanon there is when u compare ope with conquerors haki
The biggest ope glazer tells us the truth !!

Last edited:
law is nowhere near roger in terms of portrayal
u are kidding urself ...
If You bother to even read the quote. It says there in the same “offensive tier” dumbass!!! I intentionally clarified to avoid this…

Im pretty sure you knew that, but chose to deflect do to lack of any actual soild points. Law feats/portrayal offensively of a High top tier. He’s canonical superior to multiple top tier offensively. Roger’s hasn’t actually been shown or implied yet to offensively be in another tier then that. Just random make believe you made up.
law can only dream of reaching roger's tier

why are u acting like there is nothing in the story which indicates supreme haki being above ope ope ??

this is literally what doffy said

straight up clear that conquerors haki > ope ope
u cannot twist this
Are you even reading the panel? “Could be” is not a definitive statement dumbass it’s open ended, and leaves the possibility op op could be still be superior.

Considering we’ve seen Kid/zoro, 2 supreme haki users in multiple arcs with Law. An him being portrayed at worst on the same lvl or stronger… Only further to invalidate ur claim.
teaching u abc of powerscaling ?
Funny enough Ztards created that scaling. Never any consistency with you clowns.
hmmm lets look at feats
KKG overpowered doffy's strongest move while koing doffy at the same time
all gamma knife did is destroy doffy's organs on direct contact with a cheapshot

What do u think is stronger ? koing doffy and overpowering his strongest attack or just blasting his insides ?
HMM difficult indeed
Lmao homie said let’s look at feats. Only to ignore everything about the 2 characters overall offense abilities and focused on 1 attack lmao. Got to love Ztards commitment to Tom foolery!! Weirdly enough you left out a bunch of details in ur feat look. Most notably that GK display the lethality to kill “healthy doffy” without some form of medical aid. KKG only OK weakened doffy. Noticeable difference there lol

The bold ironically the ABC logic you reference above. That AP that overwhelmed Doffy attack useless against Kaido. Law GK useless for a directly clash. There completely different type of attacks. In most case it’d already be obvious the character able to affected a Yonko displaying higher attack potency. But to a Ztard I guess not. Either way worse case scenario Law already considered by the vast majority to offensively be in the same tier with luffy. Which supports the argument he can reach Rogers lvl attack potency if the trend continues.

i dont even hate law lil bro
saying law cant reach roger level is not hating on him LMFAOOO
Clean ur eyes with that wank Ltard
Lol sure dog, you switch the conversation from an offense discussion. To will law be Roger’s lvl, not to try shittin on the character lol.
can law match roger's strongest attack ? :Kizgrin:
The funny part ur not even making a sound argument while doing it Ztard. Law doesnt need to be the same lvl as Roger to have similar offensive potency. We’ve seen dozens of characters with offense/Defense above there tier. In some cases massively so!!! So what point exactly are you even trying to make lmao?
zoro gets sent flying from kkg and also receive more damage
Beside this being nonsense, what’s more damage then dying? GK enough to kills zoro. KKG probably OK too but he’d probably still be alive lol.

Me: Law offense on the same Lvl or stronger then Luffys

Ztard: Hax not apart of offense. DO YOu kNOw hoW tO pOwEr scaLe?
Me: :suresure:

Dumbass doesn’t know hax also apart of “attack potency”. Bias weirdo wants to remove one of Laws main offense weapons from the discussion. But there’s no hate involved Folks!!!
lmaooo
bro hates zoro fans

W way to powerscale
i forgot u powerscale through popularity polls

:milaugh::milaugh:

ohh are u sad that this reality bodies ur arguments
" NOOO, pls dont use KKGthats just 1 attack " :josad:
Yes, ur trust me everybody else wrong power scaling way to go lmao. No wonder ur takes end up so different from reality lol. Remain me again even if you were right how luffy having 1 attack stronger then Law. makes him offensively superior again?

clashing with whitebeard and splitting the fuckin sky

dumbass
shanks is literally the same as roger
we have only seen them perform 1 move

is this cooking in the room with us ?

:shocked::shocked:
Either one of these characters can clash with WB & split the skies dumbass.
Law offensively superior to ACoC base Luffy/Kaido/Meme significantly. The disparity so bad you started bitching a want me to compare them to Law lmao. So I’ll ask again, How’s shank hurt my point again??

is doffy , someone know as the biggest ope ope glazer lying here ?
This is why reading so important. Not only did doffy think he could overthrow a bunch of CoC users(gorosie) with the op op power.

He only said he that CoC “could be”. Which anybody that understands English knows not definitive statement.
Did u literally not see me saying that gura was never stated to be wb’s strongest ability ? It just had more hype

and wb is also not the ceiling of conquerors haki , it’s roger
how many times do I gotta mention roger here ?
u can say anything abt wb but that won’t debunk my argument cause
A: gura can be coated with advcoc
B : wb is not the ceiling of conquerors haki
WB ACoC at the moment got equal portrayal to roger. An I dnt care what you said, most the time it’s nonsense anyway. I’m only concern with the manga. Where there no dispute what WB strongest ability is. Ur head canon on the matter not worth talking about.
Yeah yeah gura is def planetary level right
There is something known as hyperbole :milaugh:

Loki is known as someone who can destroy the world when unleashed , but roger isn’t

does that mean Loki > roger 💀

and again , what did wb use to clash with his strongest rival ? Was it gura or advcoc
Have you seen the Gura being used at its peak? So why pretend you know something you dnt fool? Try follow the manga nobody wants to keep dealing with what you believe. Anyway even if the statement was a hyperbole it’s still more hype the any CoC ability got at the moment. Way to insert random hype, we know nothing about into the equation. I’ll ignore it for obvious reasons.

He use his secondary ability ACoC, similar to how Roger didn’t use whatever power oda yet to reveal. His main ability essentially, like WB gura for example lol.

Are u finally getting my point ?
the attacks these characters produce don’t rely solely on acoc just like how they don’t rely on their devil fruits
It’s a combination so u can’t remove 1 ability and say the other one is trash
I Gave you Meme/garps/Shank who the hell else do you want. Luffy/Kaido themselves are already sky splitting in base so ur excuse already bad as is.

Learn how to read the context then
I posted the quote fool. You directly spoke on ACoC. You backtracking not a problem of reading context.

u are the only sad guy here trying to put law on Roger’s level
And saying they are comparable at any level
My doffy panel shits on ur entire argument
ope can’t have more potential than conquerors haki , that’s it .
Where did I put Law on Roger’s lvl? Ur fighting imaginary ghost. This argument was about offensive potency fool.

With how much ur spamming this panel. You think you’d be bothered to actually read it lmao.
while devil fruits like gura and nika can be coated with that ability
every DF can be enhanced by haki lol. Like what even ur point? ur just saying shit at this point.
Roger ain’t got stronger haki than kaido or luffy ?
u are making urself look like a total clown here , the bias is insane
Roger only shown haki feat sky splitting the same thing every Yonko shown moron. Nobody saying his haki not stronger, i said none of his feats currently show that yet. Hence there’s no way to compare him to Law.

Bro, speak English
U are trynna act like a smartass with some broken English
It’s actually hilarious

Idk what headcanon there is when u compare ope with conquerors haki
The biggest ope glazer tells us the truth !!
Someone that can’t understand the English language shouldn’t really be saying this. Your dumbass thinks “could be” a definitive statement

:willight:
On a serious note, Law just left an arc an MVP a Yonko defeat right beside a CoC user(Kid). All while another ACoC user(Zoro) was off fighting a vastly weaker opponent then either one of them. An opponent Who the large majority that u dnt agree with lmao. Would agree rooftop Law beats handily.

Last edited:
If You bother to even read the quote. It says there in the same “offensive tier” dumbass!!! I intentionally clarified to avoid this…
Im pretty sure you knew that, but chose to deflect do to lack of any actual soild points. Law feats/portrayal offensively of a High top tier. He’s canonical superior to multiple top tier offensively. Roger’s hasn’t actually been shown or implied yet to offensively be in another tier then that. Just random make believe you made up.
:nicagesmile:
and what do u think happens when roger's haki is hyped
haki simply makes his blade stronger which VERY OBVIOUSLY increases his AP
i didnt even compare roger and law as fighters , in that category roger takes a huge dump on law but thats a different thing
Are you even reading the panel? “Could be” is not a definitive statement dumbass it’s open ended, and leaves the possibility op op could be still be superior.
LMFAOOOOO
here is the copium
:risitavirus:
" bu-but doffy isnt sure "

that statement still implies that conquerors haki is >> ope ope
and its coming from the biggest ope glazer

Considering we’ve seen Kid/zoro, 2 supreme haki users in multiple arcs with Law. An him being portrayed at worst on the same lvl or stronger… Only further to invalidate ur claim.
fun fact : kidd and zoro are not at their peak ( which is the main argument here )
another fun fact : neither of these are the ceiling of advcoc

law can be as much of a rival he wants, but at some point there will be a stop to his potential
that wall can only be surpassed by conquerors haki
Funny enough Ztards created that scaling. Never any consistency with you clowns.
huh ?? :kaidowhat:

thats it , u are a full blown clown

u use a shitty way to powerscale but when someone points a finger at that , u blame it on zorofans
W projection

:nicagesmile:
and what do u think happens when roger's haki is hyped
haki simply makes his blade stronger which VERY OBVIOUSLY increases his AP
i didnt even compare roger and law as fighters , in that category roger takes a huge dump on law but thats a different thing
Dog what ?
Is a fifth grader typing all this up…
Homie you legitimately haven’t made a single relevant point during this whole conversation lol. How many times do you need to be told ur opinion not actually relevant? Nobody cares what you think Roger/Law can do, post something canon to substantiate ur point already lmao.

Law has offensive power on par with, or higher than solid veteran top tier. After legitimately just awakening his DF. Also had comparable offense potency to Luffy the entire manga. After mastering his abilities it’s not crazy to think he could have roger lvl attacks. Hell ur hating ass can see as much yourself, yet to state a single canon argument to support otherwise. Ur doesn’t qualify as evidence.
LMFAOOOOO
here is the copium
:risitavirus:
" bu-but doffy isnt sure "

that statement still implies that conquerors haki is >> ope ope
and its coming from the biggest ope glazer
This is legitimately embarrassing lmao, it’s not often u see someone post the panel that debunks there argument themselves. The word “could” has many synonyms
To someone with a Very low IQ, might think that panel proving CoC>>Op Op fruit. Whereas people that can understand English laugh and point fingers. This why most people dnt take you seriously, an ur opinion usually only valued exclusively by the bandanna wearing minority lmao!!!
:HoldThisL:
fun fact : kidd and zoro are not at their peak ( which is the main argument here )
another fun fact : neither of these are the ceiling of advcoc
Fun fact: neither Law dumbass his awakening yet to be mastered( which part of the argument here).

Fun fact:We’ve yet to see the ceiling of Haki or DF. The strongest awakening we’ve seen are from 2 rookie users…

Ur argument so trash lmao!!
You want to ignore the current standing between Law, and 2 CoC using peers in the same damn generation.
Using headcanon, and a Statement from doffy that states CoC “could be” the stronger ability. Ur cooked dnt even know it bias clown smh.
:risicheck:
law can be as much of a rival he wants, but at some point there will be a stop to his potential
that wall can only be surpassed by conquerors haki
Homie loves using his headcanon over the story smh.

Law the 3 billion berry pirate, that’s MVP multiple arcs Zoro in, an directly outshined Kid side by side.

Sorry lil bro right now that the story.
You making stuff up only makes you look weirdo in the end.
:peperain:
huh ?? :kaidowhat:

thats it , u are a full blown clown

u use a shitty way to powerscale but when someone points a finger at that , u blame it on zorofans
W projection
Zoro fans didn’t create the Narrative hurting Kaido> not? Got to love the commitment to Tom foolery some of these guys put on. But I got enough material, after this shit.
im sure most can understand you’ve got an agenda to push, or aren’t all that bright lmao.
Hax not being a part of attack potency is crop worthy material. Brain on drugs right here lmao

Last edited:
Dog what ?
Is a fifth grader typing all this up…
Homie you legitimately haven’t made a single relevant point during this whole conversation lol. How many times do you need to be told ur opinion not actually relevant? Nobody cares what you think Roger/Law can do, post something canon to substantiate ur point already lmao.

Law has offensive power on par with, or higher than solid veteran top tier. After legitimately just awakening his DF. Also had comparable offense potency to Luffy the entire manga. After mastering his abilities it’s not crazy to think he could have roger lvl attacks. Hell ur hating ass can see as much yourself, yet to state a single canon argument to support otherwise. Ur doesn’t qualify as evidence.
This is legitimately embarrassing lmao, it’s not often u see someone post the panel that debunks there argument themselves. The word “could” has many synonyms
To someone with a Very low IQ, might think that panel proving CoC>>Op Op fruit. Whereas people that can understand English laugh and point fingers. This why most people dnt take you seriously, an ur opinion usually only valued exclusively by the bandanna wearing minority lmao!!!
:HoldThisL:
Fun fact: neither Law dumbass his awakening yet to be mastered( which part of the argument here).

Fun fact:We’ve yet to see the ceiling of Haki or DF. The strongest awakening we’ve seen are from 2 rookie users…

Ur argument so trash lmao!!
You want to ignore the current standing between Law, and 2 CoC using peers in the same damn generation.
Using headcanon, and a Statement from doffy that states CoC “could be” the stronger ability. Ur cooked dnt even know it bias clown smh.
:risicheck:
Homie loves using his headcanon over the story smh.

Law the 3 billion berry pirate, that’s MVP multiple arcs Zoro in, an directly outshined Kid side by side.

Sorry lil bro right now that the story.
You making stuff up only makes you look weirdo in the end.
:peperain:

Zoro fans didn’t create the Narrative hurting Kaido> not? Got to love the commitment to Tom foolery some of these guys put on. But I got enough material, after this shit.

im sure most can understand you’ve got an agenda to push, or aren’t all that bright lmao.
Hax not being a part of attack potency is crop worthy material. Brain on drugs right here lmao
nah bud
u got dogwater takes

not only that but u act like a smartass who thinks he is saying the right thing

as @Buggy D Clown said it just makes it more funny

but that projection to zoro stans was the last straw for me :milaugh:
its like zorofans are ur nightmare

who hurt u here ? was it shishio ? fenaker ?
talk to me abt it , i might have a conversation with them :catpole: