Oi nah, I like how you actually have an intellectual approach to this.
Look the way I stand is, akainu showed very little power against a SICK, DYING and near useless whitebeard. I do agree that his endurance/durability is probably the highest in the series, but a lot of characters have some pretty endurance crippling movesets. It took 3 admirals, X amount of vice admirals, countless fodder and even the emotional blow landed by his own crew mate (that probably shattered a bit of will tbh but that's a lil head cannon) to take him down and akainu wasn't even the person to deal the final blow. Against the likes of Kaido I feel like akainu doesn't have the strength for that kind of fight, against the other ones he has a higher chance but that's mainly to do with match up. You could say being able to push any yonkou to high diff would make him yonkou level but in reality the only yonkou we saw him even close to half matching was fucking dying and akainu still got pranked. I love akainu for reasons and I hate him for some, he is definitely one of the strongest fighters but man put it up to feats not headcannon
I dont typically respond to scrubs or drivel but I'll bite.
featwise wb was still a yonko and in the battle with akainu lost half his head and ended up with a hole in his chest
while akainu was relatively fine despite holding back because he's capable of turning the whole terrain to magma as he did in punk hazard.
your headcanon doesnt matter to me here.
bb with two dfs and his crew ran away at the thought of meeting akainu while laughing shanks and his crew off. spare me the drivel.
:endthis:

Btw my hypothesis is that spoiler-men hate Sanji so no spoiler means something big for my boy :steef:
If it was a "small" thing as Sanji kicking Oven they would have posted something distorted to make Sanji look weak. Distorting something big they would lose their face :sadgrin: