a head butt
her head hurts
goes to sleep
not cause of queen

:milaugh:
ok want to explain king then?
brook and the poneglyph?
the fact that every single sn came on her island and left relatively unscathed?
Luffy got a punch of love into the head from Garp and fell asleep too. You have proven nothing.

King just kicked a ship at the right moment. It's like Inazuma cutting the cable of an elevator transporting an admiral or another Yonko inside, that would make him top tier by your logic.

Brook who got caught and didn't put a dent on her.

And the fact that every Straw Hat came to Enies Lobby and left relatively unscathed too, and that it will be the same for Kaido and his crew at the end of Wano arc.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
So a quick (and very rough) summary of that last spoiler would be:

- Onimaru (as the fox I guess), helps Luffy and Yamato reach the stage where Momo is.
- Big Mom intercepts, says "You" to Yamato as if she knows Yamato and talks to her/him as if she was their parent (implied).
- Kaido is disappointed in Yamato (I guess for being near Luffy?)
- Luffy is teasing a new form/haki/move?
- Orochi is in pain in a separate room (I guess the spoiler is implying he can separate his heads to make clones of himself)
- Raizo does something/sneaks into the castle (my japanese is shit, so I don't know what but i looks like someone spelled Raizo's name wrong)
- Kanjuro creates a clone (?) in front of Kiku (either Oden or Yasue?)

anyway, probably fake, who knows.
Faker than Kim Kโ€™s implants

Luffy got a punch of love into the head from Garp and fell asleep too. You have proven nothing.

King just kicked a ship at the right moment. It's like Inazuma cutting the cable of an elevator transporting an admiral or another Yonko inside, that would make him top tier by your logic.

Brook who got caught and didn't put a dent on her.

And the fact that every Straw Hat came to Enies Lobby and left relatively unscathed too, and that it will be the same for Kaido and his crew at the end of Wano arc.
I mean comparing prets luffy to garp (garp was stronger btw)
you arent proving me wrong
queen hurt her head and she went to sleep. she got knocked out. :kayneshrug:
she got blitzed by brook , he hurt one of her homies , and stole a poneglyph copy
wow so competent.

:milaugh:

@MarineHQ62 @Admiral Lee Hung @Arara @SmokedOut @King7
How I could imagine Sengoku higher end attacks:

:steef::steef:
Would do everything to see that move in canon version in Manga, poor Shiki probably take these attacks and get rekt by Garp and Sengoku who fought together. In my opinion Sengoku have the best Zoan power,no even one of the best Devil fruit powers.
Sadly we couldnยดt see him more in action...

@MarineHQ62 @Admiral Lee Hung @Arara @SmokedOut @King7
How I could imagine Sengoku higher end attacks:

:steef::steef:
Would do everything to see that move in canon version in Manga, poor Shiki probably take these attacks and get rekt by Garp and Sengoku who fought together. In my opinion Sengoku have the best Zoan power,no even one of the best Devil fruit powers.
Sadly we couldnยดt see him more in action...
Yo

sengoku tho