Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people here MUST eat shit and drink piss. How Crazy and stupid.

How getting atacked by surprise and get BLOCKED after using casual atacks is a shame for the calamities? ?

And by the scabards, NINE OF THEM, not fodders.

And kaidou hurt or pierced? The only thing we can see is they bringing kaido down to the stage with the impact and weight of the atack, nothing more.

Like someone already Said here, is Kaido vs Luffy all over again, they get kaido by surprise , dont do shit to him , then get F****

M

MD Zolo

So, Kin'emon and Denjiro actually manages to penetrate Kaido's skin? Well...then good news is that Kaido isn't invincible against swords. The bad news is that Enma isn't a special swor...wait, that is also good news.

But here is the thing: If Denjiro and Kin'emon can stab Kaido, why would Marines/WG be having trouble executing Kaido?

J

Jo_Ndule

Izo is only Vet level. There’s no way he’s a high tier when at the very least Marco, Jozu, Vista, and Ace were above him
Even Luffy didn't think of clashing Mogura as he did to pretzel

A fighter in Sane mode, can't have his weapon easily cut or blown away. It just shows you aren't that skilled.
That's the most shameful thing to happen to a warrior.

Luffy doesn't use nicknames with his nakama:kayneshrug:
Not really a nickname, its used differently from the way he calls Law and Kid, it has the male Kanji like those with traditional names in Wano have.

Its just Oda making a pun, plus Yamato corrected him. It sounds like he actually didn't know her name and he thought it was said like other traditional Wano names, plus Yamato refers to himself as male, so it makes sense.

Edit: Actually, he does say it the same way as Law/Kid, but my point still stands with the 2nd paragraph.

How getting atacked by surprise and get BLOCKED after using casual atacks is a shame for the calamities? ?

And kaidou hurt or pierced? The only thing we can see is they bringing kaido down to the stage with the impact and weight of the atack, nothing more.

Like someone already Said here, is Kaido vs Luffy all over again, they get kaido by surprise , dont do shit to him , then get F****
Exactly! Why the hell do people consider the Scabbards fodder? They're pretty strong.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yamato cant tank Gear 3 like Ancient Zoans can, so its only logical that she would block it instead.
I mean the way they handled Gear 3. Yamato defended it fine while Page One would get murdered if Ulti Didn't help him.

Needs to see more feat of Yamato if her durability is also good. Since she inherites Kaido's bloodline I think she should be durable but need to see future chapter before judging.

-Ashura Doji slashes Jack and cuts his weapon in half
-Zoro is having a hard time against nameless fodder when he was previously crushing them
-BM cant catch a tank and needs time taking out Brooke

But Calamties are weak cause the scabbards deflect their basic attacks when they get caught by surprise....Kaido is trash because the scabbards got to him....
:giogio:

C'mon people....you should be used to feats being all over the place by now....
Wow i don't know why you brought Zoro and you forgot about kidd and killer vs Waiters :denzimote:

Why people think kaido hurt defeated?(damn people really stupid)all kaido do is having seizure remembering oden,and if all scabards have advance coa they only scratch kaido not like they cant hurt kaido like oden

Not really a nickname, its used differently from the way he calls Law and Kid, it has the male Kanji like those with traditional names in Wano have.

Its just Oda making a pun, plus Yamato corrected him. It sounds like he actually didn't know her name and he thought it was said like other traditional Wano names, plus Yamato refers to himself as male, so it makes sense.
That and what I posted last page:
Well Yamato hasn't joined if this is refering to the SBS, whcih let me repost for the thread:
D: Heso! A question! Luffy gives nicknames to all sorts of people, however, why doesn't he do so with his crewmates? P.N. Takataka

O: Ah, I see! Well...Luffy's a type of person who, basically, doesn't really care about remembering someone's name, so he'll give people a nickname based on his impression of them whether they like it or not, but with that said, when someone becomes his crewmate, he finally remembers their name. He knows their names, so he calls them by their names. That's really all there is to it.

Ultimately Yamato hasn't joined yet so I don't thinks this really changes much on weither Yamato will join or not, hell Luffy didn't call Chopper by his real name all throughout Drum Island only referring to him as Reindeer.
I don't think this changes stuff as there are better arguments for weither someone will join or not then names

This isn't plot. King isn't nfered
Stop it.
With BM we had BM being nerfed missing her memories or not thinking right.

Oda respects Kata, he could not make Kata look that trash.

Y'all should stop grouping admirals equal to Yonko
Stop grouping all commanders

Marco's equal : King is looking trash here
Queen who's king equal, also looking average.

There is Kata and Benn who are the Ray and Oden of this Yonko Era.
Then the rest : commanders and Warlords
Akoji got his sword kicked out his hand by pre timeskip Sanji. Why do you say stupid things every week. Also the scabbards are not weak. They cutting 1 billion berry Jack sword like noting.

Well Yamato hasn't joined if this is refering to the SBS, whcih let me repost for the thread:
D: Heso! A question! Luffy gives nicknames to all sorts of people, however, why doesn't he do so with his crewmates? P.N. Takataka

O: Ah, I see! Well...Luffy's a type of person who, basically, doesn't really care about remembering someone's name, so he'll give people a nickname based on his impression of them whether they like it or not, but with that said, when someone becomes his crewmate, he finally remembers their name. He knows their names, so he calls them by their names. That's really all there is to it.

Ultimately Yamato hasn't joined yet so I don't thinks this really changes much on weither Yamato will join or not, hell Luffy didn't call Chopper by his real name all throughout Drum Island only referring to him as Reindeer.
Chopper didn't introduce himself to Luffy, while Yamato first interaction with him was giving the name

Status
Not open for further replies.