Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Neither is Zoro EoS opponent that will be an admiral or Gorosei.
And Mihawk is below Yonko anyway.

You don't need to be EoS oponnent.
Luffy will not solo someone on Kaido level or above until EoS vs Teach /Imu (~if he's powerful)
We will see who gets it right when EoS time will come.

@MD Zolo well let's see what exactly happened

M

MD Zolo

So lets suspend our disbelief here.

You're telling me Kid gets attacked by Apoo and wounded on the lower left side of his face. Within 5 minutes that wound completely heals, and then he fights against the grifters/waiters and they create the same exact injury that he just sustained 5-10 minutes prior.

That's what your going with?
Tell me...does Zoro have his wounds?

M

MD Zolo

So lets suspend our disbelief here.

You're telling me Kid gets attacked by Apoo and wounded on the lower left side of his face. Within 5 minutes that wound completely heals, and then he fights against the grifters/waiters and they create the same exact injury that he just sustained 5-10 minutes prior.

That's what your going with?
And for the last fu*king time, it is not an injury, it is just Gifter blood.

F

Fallen Prince

The war has officially began :steef:, I cant wait for the alliance to get their asses handed to them:suresure:.

On a serious note, just like Morj said this raid will end in failure, the fact that the scabbards are the ones leading the attack against Kaido just cemented the raid's failure as it should be the strawhats leading the raid inorder for it to be successful.
Exactly , i think there were enough hints this will end in failure . If luffy is busy fighting F6 , thats enough to say Oda is postponing the end game between luffy and kaido .

I certainly dont think luffy is decently ready to fight him . I am sure Who's who and one of the disaster will be a hurdle before he takes on kaido in final Act .

Status
Not open for further replies.