[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Currently at work finishing something but this statement here is absolutely awful:

I'm starting to think that if Gambit flips town then Reborn is scum. His reasoning has been off this game.
Answer my question sera.

And, it's not awful. Scum don't interact that often on day one.

What happened to you in this game with understanding?

And, it's funny that you say my deduction is awful (because it brings you into highlight) but then went onto say "if gambit is townie then I am scum".

anyway, You always see yourself against tac.

Why you didn't question tac or interacted with him on day one at all?

Gj to whoever killed TAC.
:ace:

No night kills on town tho?
Sk/mafia got role blocked?
I view this post as Good.

@Jew D. Boy there's so much on you, that i get the "this is too obvious to be true" vibes from you. For now i am not pushing you lynch, so i won't mention em.

@RayanOO your Gameplay is very odd this Game. I keep picking up scum vibes from you, i called you out on your diplomatic reads last day phase, and you haven't done anything to change anything bout it. Depending on your posts, i will be voting for you.

This is for you @Natalija

You seem very relaxed this game. What's wierd is that you are using too many emojis in your posts and laughing for no reason which is quite unlike your Townie self.
I dont think Laughing n Emoji are unlike townie Nat.

Reborn

Mafia works as a team. They can chat. They often maintain distance with eachother especially on day one and avoid any sort of questioning to each other.

It's just common sense.

Reborn

@Jew D. Boy there's so much on you, that i get the "this is too obvious to be true" vibes from you. For now i am not pushing you lynch, so i won't mention em.

@RayanOO your Gameplay is very odd this Game. I keep picking up scum vibes from you, i called you out on your diplomatic reads last day phase, and you haven't done anything to change anything bout it. Depending on your posts, i will be voting for you.

When it goes overboard then it is
Post automatically merged:

Town clearing everyone based on that is still bad imo.

Just look at the players who got singled out.

Do you want me to spoon feed you people every thing on the table?

Hey @Seraphoenix, I don’t think I ever asked why you voted for me right out of the gate?? Residual effects from yesterday??
Yes

Also, Sera...you voted for Cobra in another post where you said you sussed me...why did you pick him over me before changing your mind today? Has he cleared himself in your mind?
I voted for Cobra because I was convinced it was the best shot of getting someone lynched instead of Zara, based on the number of votes at that point. It looked like a last minutes scum pile to get Zara lynched. So I looked at who could get lynched in his place. Cobra seemed more sus than Zara and had some votes on him. And no he hasn't cleared anything.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I was busy this morning I will answer all your posts this afternoon after reading the last pages @Dragomir @Reborn @Yo Tan Wa

@Seraphoenix you voted Cobra at last minute i can understand the line of thinking there, bt did you have no sus by thn?
You sussed Rayan n Jew this phase, do you have other suspects? Give me your reads on Reborn, Melon, Dragomir, Rayan n Fallen.
Something feels off about Reborn this game. Leaning toward him being SK or scum. He is still on Gambit in spite of how flimsy his reasoning was. Also said some people are town based on TAC interacting with them. That's a red flag. Scum could easily interact with each other early. I've done it myself when I was scum. To be so sure is sus af.

Dragomir did push correctly at Reborn and challenged his logic. However he put Reborn in town core along with Nat. Gonna have to see his reasoning on Nat but I don't see town on Reborn. Today he started with his usual questioning but I feel it's a bit too late.

For the others I'm iffy on Rayan due to his late vote on Zara. Haven't looked ddeply into Fallen or Melon but they seem like a town lean.

D

Dragomir

Something feels off about Reborn this game. Leaning toward him being SK or scum. He is still on Gambit in spite of how flimsy his reasoning was. Also said some people are town based on TAC interacting with them. That's a red flag. Scum could easily interact with each other early. I've done it myself when I was scum. To be so sure is sus af.

Dragomir did push correctly at Reborn and challenged his logic. However he put Reborn in town core along with Nat. Gonna have to see his reasoning on Nat but I don't see town on Reborn. Today he started with his usual questioning but I feel it's a bit too late.

For the others I'm iffy on Rayan due to his late vote on Zara. Haven't looked ddeply into Fallen or Melon but they seem like a town lean.
Reborn hinted something at me and I got the message. Might be a little too hasty with the town core read but right now I don't see him as scum.

Man, I can't fucking sleep for shit.

When it goes overboard then it is

Just look at the players who got singled out.

Do you want me to spoon feed you people every thing on the table?
That way i can somewhat agree with you. Bt not based on the reasoning Tac interacted with only Townies. Scums usually also bus each other.

Bt nevermind, i see your point, Gambit n Rayan.

Half an hour back, i was considering the possibility of one scum among Melon, Nat m Gambit. Checked Melon n Nat D1 starting posts, Nat comes out very townie and Melon is also most likely a town, or she has improved a lot and i can't read her well. I will townclear her for Game hoping it's former for nw.

I have yet to chck Gambit posts, will likely give my entire Town/Scum read next post.

Last edited:

Reborn

@Seraphoenix you are dodging my question. Twice it happened.

Why you who always like to go after tac right off the bat didn't question or interact with him on day one at all?

I won't ask again

That way i can somewhat agree with you. Bt not based on the reasoning Tac interacted with only Townies. Scums usually also bus each other.

Bt nevermind, i see your point, Gambit n Rayan.

Half an hour back, i was considering the possibility of one scum among Melon, Nat m Gambit. Checked Melon n Nat D1 starting posts, Nat comes out very townie and Melon is also most likely a town, or she has improved a lot and i can't read her well. I will townclear her for Game hoping it's former for nw.

I have yet to chck Gambit posts, will likely give my entire Town/Scum read next post.
You didn't get it.

The players who got singled out are also the ones who got sussed for one reason or another or didn't do much to catch scum.

This is why I posted it.

Yes it could be wrong but logically it doesn't feel so when I connect the dots

@Seraphoenix you are dodging my question. Twice it happened.
Get over yourself. I was quoting people in the order in which they asked me. You were last in line. I answer on my own time.

I won't ask again

You know what. Say 'please Sera'. Then I will answer your questions. Otherwise I will continue to show you how empty your threats are.

Reborn hinted something at me and I got the message. Might be a little too hasty with the town core read but right now I don't see him as scum.

Man, I can't fucking sleep for shit.
Do you buy town clearing people just because they interacted with TAC? Do you buy an experienced player making such an argument? Like scum have never interacted with each other D1?

Can't say definite bout others, bt you are definitely wrong about one there.
He’s obviously wrong, but why say just one? And you didn’t even say wrong about you, but the other two colors?

Drago if you are townie then I think you can understand what I am about to say especially when you have seen me play as a host/coach and you know very well that either I survive or get killed.

"I didn't die last night"

I hope you understand what does this Imply.
Please explain to us what does this imply, Reborn.

@Seraphoenix - Neutral

Apart from his Day 1 , he was too focused on feud with reborn . Few browny point he did have his scum lean on TAC a but with random talks on reborn's play on the mechanic discussion .

- Apart from asking Jew's play nothing much to see , I def want all his read by End oF day phase so putting you in neutral in Phoneix .

@Reborn - Town
- He has given decent reads so far in the game however got in argument with sera regarding Al' setup quite unnecessary adding into the play that ticked me off in some way .
- Other than that you seem pretty good at your scumhunt and sussing right players .

@Dragomir - Neutral
1. He has been mixed for me so far . He is contributing well questioning player like Natalia , Meleon and keeping up with game activity .
2. Yet to give his reads so i wish him to give his opinion on who is town or scum according to him it will help us . If they think it doesnt help in playing this game . Its wrong .
3. For me its too early tell about his play given he subbed in .

@RayanOO - Red

- He was inactive in beginning of the game , Though he did give decent answer to the repsonse when asked on his read with the TAC/beta feud but i did see stopped himself from scum leaning any reads . Though i wont discount you did give decent explanation but you stopped short from questioning players .

- Too passive in his play and last minute change to lynch Zara and his weird to explanation is weirdly worded about scum changing votes last minute .

- Few things on positive side is he is aware of the players interaction but there was no decent progress on Cobra/ Jew and he changed his mind . So i expect decent eplanation on his part .

@Cobra. - Neutral
Not an active player as whole , i find his tone mixed play in some way preety odd . If he doesnt make decent list he will go in Red .

@Finalbeta - Town

- Props to him he had decent on TAC's play otherwise made decent progress on sussing players well .

@Natalija -Red
- Though you are contributing good in this thread , way too focused on gambit s play i must say ?
- Other than your action looks and feel are towny but the current day phase it looks like you seem to be far more conscious in your play . I want your reads before i can decide about you .
-

@Jew D. Boy - Town
- His action is more of villager than a scum . his unvoting explanation was off to me but its clear he is new to mafia from their lack of understanding on SK .

- His play was too scummy at the start when he said about being piggybank to a certain player , he surely picked up well with him questioning player and giving decent play .

@Yo Tan Wa - Neutral
- Though his sus on sera was weird , i had lynched because of his spooky play in day 1 because of that i had to vote you .
- Though i read back on your sus on Gambit , sera , Rayan on your scum wagon in day 1 , still need decent explanation on them .

@Melontonin - Town

- Made some decent reads in the game . Susing on Gambit 's play .
- Made decent case on Marimo and Rayan 's play as well , i have made similar thought on them .
- What is your view on Natalijia btw ?

@Marimo_420 - Neutral
- Need more inspite in their play , apart from his sus on Gambit/beta he is virtually not in the game .

@Trismegistus - Neutral

Dont think i have seen decent reads but they are newbie but hopefully i need their opinion to frame if she is town .

@Gambit -Red

- So far has been very scummy in his play , #722 not a good response when player asked you no straight forward answer .

- other than his melt down on day 1 play he has been too over reaction to player's pressure on him so all the points are ticking off for me right now it says scum for me .

-@Gambit give me your top read if you think players are accusing you then if you give your view on everyone we should figure things about you .
You corrected yourself later, but I laughed about you putting Gambit and me as red despite us being at each other’s throats clearly :milaugh: makes me think if you’re subconsciously trying to convince others to scum conclusions
@Natalija @Seraphoenix @RayanOO @Marimo_420 you guys have played with tac before and know how sneaky he is. Yet, I was surprised to see that none of you put up any question to tac or had any meaningful convo with him. Why?
I saw that he gave efforts to improve his game, left him for tomorrow because I had more important suspects. Couldn’t figure him out in the short time he was there.

Has anybody gotten the thought that the lynch on Zara was an attempt to save a scum Gambit by his buddies?
Looool Drago, where have you been, I’m literally basically saying this for two days. I thought you don’t suspect Gambit?

If he is SK then I don't see why would he eliminate TAC. They didn't really interact at all.
It’s great to eliminate people you don’t interact with, I don’t understand your reasoning here?

Reborn

Get over yourself. I was quoting people in the order in which they asked me. You were last in line. I answer on my own time.

You know what. Say 'please Sera'. Then I will answer your questions. Otherwise I will continue to show you how empty your threats are.

Do you buy town clearing people just because they interacted with TAC? Do you buy an experienced player making such an argument? Like scum have never interacted with each other D1?
I had enough of you.

It would be Reborn vs sera this day. Your lack of co-operation and not much involvement in scum hunt is really bothersome.

It's reborn vs Sera this day.

If you think I am suspicious cast a vote on me.

If you think I am townie cast a vote on sera and throw him out.

Its either him or me. That's it

Vote Lynch seraphoneix @AL sama

It's reborn vs Sera this day.

If you think I am suspicious cast a vote on me.

If you think I am townie cast a vote on sera and throw him out.

Its either him or me. That's it
:seriously: no, Konoha has better things to do than watch you two be ridiculous, pipe down.
Do you really think Sera is worth losing your vote if he’s not scum?

Reborn

Stop you two:milaugh:

I am confident it is Town vs Town and this is not what we need right nw, if you guys go at it. We will put you both on igbore lol:seriously:
Nope.

Sera has been thinking on narrow spectrum. He is a hindrance and playin totally bad.

It's me or him. There won't be any other option this day anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.