[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:seriously: no, Konoha has better things to do than watch you two be ridiculous, pipe down.
Do you really think Sera is worth losing your vote if he’s not scum?

I don't care anymore. His gameplay is annoying and bothersome.

He hasn't done anything in catching scums.

All he did is argue on Baseless reasons and being totally not co-operative. I already had slight sus on him but it was tin foil but the way he keep on playin is annoying now.

It's me or him.. that's it.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
It’s great to eliminate people you don’t interact with, I don’t understand your reasoning here?
I meant by that that I don't see why he would choose TAC. He could have chosen anyone, me or even an inactive. And he didn't interact with me or some of us.

I thought the SK would have a reason to eliminate us and not just do it randomly.

I had enough of you.

It would be Reborn vs sera this day. Your lack of co-operation and not much involvement in scum hunt is really bothersome.

It's reborn vs Sera this day.

If you think I am suspicious cast a vote on me.

If you think I am townie cast a vote on sera and throw him out.

Its either him or me. That's it
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch seraphoneix @AL sama
Np Vote Lynch Reborn

Throw all the toys out. You think you can demand things and I must jump. I already said in this thread I was at work. You will learn to speak with manners or you will not get cooperation from me.
Stop you two:milaugh:

I am confident it is Town vs Town and this is not what we need right nw, if you guys go at it. We will put you both on igbore lol:seriously:
He is the one throwing a babyfit because I don't answer his questions when he demands them. "I won't ask again". Who does he think he is? Must I be scared?
Nope.

Sera has been thinking on narrow spectrum. He is a hindrance and playin totally bad.

It's me or him. There won't be any other option this day anymore.
Cry more. You sussed Gambit based on reading the host. When I pressed you you said he was most experienced and therefore most likely to be scum. When pressed on how you knew Al wouldn't change it this time you couldn't answer. Then you said it was a shot in the dark. If it was a shot in the dark then why were you so sure?

Today, just because people spoke to TAC, they are town? :milaugh: Absolutely laughable logic. Since when don't scum interact on D1?

And you have the nerve to call my play bad?

With you asking why I never went after TAC? Must I go after him every game?

If you want to quit then go ahead. Tap out. Another broken body.

Nope.

Sera has been thinking on narrow spectrum. He is a hindrance and playin totally bad.

We have plenty of options, are you really going to get annoyed over a game now. Calm down and play :seriously:
Who am I wrong about?

I don't but it was just a tinfoil that popped into my mind. Since you agree, would you mind going through how that Zara lynch was an attempt to save Gambit as you were there?
I don’t know who, but obviously not everyone can be scum. Why did you set Melon as town core?

It was too convenient that mister effortless Rayan voted for Zara, and scum could easily push Zara based on his voting suggestion. I think some of the people there are fishy. Even Gambit himself was torn on what to do lol. He said he did want to save himself, but then he made a turn and went for me.
I meant by that that I don't see why he would choose TAC. He could have chosen anyone, me or even an inactive. And he didn't interact with me or some of us.

I thought the SK would have a reason to eliminate us and not just do it randomly.
They don’t do it randomly, I’m telling you it’s perfect to eliminate someone who had little contact with others. That way we get very little reads out of it.

All he did is argue on Baseless reasons and being totally not co-operative. I already had slight sus on him but it was tin foil but the way he keep on playin is annoying now.
It's baseless to ask how are you reading the host???? It's baseless to ask why interacting with TAC somehow town clears people????:choppawhat:
Oh and let's not forget 'Nat is sus because she is using a lot of emojis" which is right up there with the previous game's 'he liked a post of Kiwi's"
Post automatically merged:

Reborn hinted something at me and I got the message. Might be a little too hasty with the town core read but right now I don't see him as scum.
Do you have any ideas about why Neutral was targeted? And not someone more experienced?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't like the way Reborn is behaving so unsightly to the point he wants to dictate Town 'it's either me or Sera this dayphase, there will be no other option'.

It speaks like Sera touched some nerve and I can relate more with his logic then not honestly.

At first however my mind was set to conceive that Reborn was acting like his usual self asking questions and stuff, despite some logical fallacies concerning the AL argument and the matter regarding TAC's interactions, however this infantry behaviour isn't very town Reborn like.

I will still keep my eye on Natalija but this guy has been very bad this phase.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn

Super scummy. You gonna explain that? It looks like you just waited for a wagon to join. Does that lynch benefit you :catpole:
yo i just had this crazy conspiracy theory about rebon and no this isn’t because he wants to lynch me

@Reborn you said that lynching a suspect would be good to town because if he’s mafia he gets lynched and and if he’s town it’s one suspect down which is correct but what if that’s exactly what you are doing a mafia hiding behind scum hunting after all nobody would suspect the cop investigating the crime to be the criminal

you keep posting these long essays on how that player can be a suspect and you can’t calm it down because then your meta would look off
it won’t benefit me it would benefit town when he turns out to be scum

Yuelyn

it won’t benefit me it would benefit town when he turns out to be scum
If you turn out to be scum, it would still benefit the town.

I have a feeling you just want to get rid of Reborn because he was questioning you brutally.

He is the one throwing a babyfit because I don't answer his questions when he demands them. "I won't ask again". Who does he think he is? Must I be scared?
Reborn ask questions same way from everyone, don't look too much into it and take it personally.
Nope.

Watever maybe the case, this isn't about you or him. You guys did the same last Day phase. This is a Game try not to take things personally. It affects Judgement and reads.

D

Dragomir

I don’t know who, but obviously not everyone can be scum.
Well yeah, I only had 2 ppl as red lol.

Why did you set Melon as town core?
I like her progression with the reads and the explanation of her Gambit vote. The way she's been playing overall has been very townlike to me.

It was too convenient that mister effortless Rayan voted for Zara, and scum could easily push Zara based on his voting suggestion. I think some of the people there are fishy. Even Gambit himself was torn on what to do lol. He said he did want to save himself, but then he made a turn and went for me.

They don’t do it randomly, I’m telling you it’s perfect to eliminate someone who had little contact with others. That way we get very little reads out of it.
Hmm. Vote for Rayan with me in that case.

Yuelyn

i suspected jewd earlier
Then why don't you vote him if you sussed him?

What changed?

Because for me it seems like you weren't suspecting Reborn before he started asking you questions.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@RayanOO give me your reads.

@Seraphoenix you voted Cobra at last minute i can understand the line of thinking there, bt did you have no sus by thn?
You sussed Rayan n Jew this phase, do you have other suspects? Give me your reads on Reborn, Melon, Dragomir, Rayan n Fallen.

@Jew D. Boy i am finding your actively scum hunting odd. I don't remember you hunting like this, maybe this is so since you didn't do it with me before, or could it be since you been sussed hard D1 and wnated to appear scum hunting? What's your opinion on this.

@Reborn i do have some questions for you, bt since you are scum hunting i will let you follow for nw.

@Dragomir i am looking fwd to your case on me. :shocking:

I want to look more into Melon as well, when i get some time.
So I give you shit for scum hunting, you get pissy about it, then you give ME the same shit?? Even if you’re town, YTW, you’re all over the place this round. Other than the last game when I was scum, I feel like this is the same level of hunting that I normally do. I’m still a largely inexperienced player trying to learn all the ropes, but I’m getting slammed for absolutely everything. Can’t help if y’all pick up on certain things even if I’m not putting them down. I’ve been trying to pay attention to everyone’s posts, no easy task when y’all are mostly in future time zones and post incessantly while I’m asleep.

Has anybody gotten the thought that the lynch on Zara was an attempt to save a scum Gambit by his buddies?
Well, Zara was trying to rally people against Melon earlier, which is what clinched it for me. I felt that was a pretty sleazy move and not something town would do in that position. Turned out I was wrong, but I’ve already explained my stance on all that multiple times.

I may be one of the few here who doesn’t get all the to-do about Gambit. He was more active than a lot of other players this phase, although some of his posts were hard to decipher. Not clearing him, but he hasn’t dinged anything for me personally just yet. Maybe I need to reread him soon.

Rayan n Jew, either one or both of em are scum.
Not me, see below.

I view this post as Good.

@Jew D. Boy there's so much on you, that i get the "this is too obvious to be true" vibes from you. For now i am not pushing you lynch, so i won't mention em.

@RayanOO your Gameplay is very odd this Game. I keep picking up scum vibes from you, i called you out on your diplomatic reads last day phase, and you haven't done anything to change anything bout it. Depending on your posts, i will be voting for you.

I dont think Laughing n Emoji are unlike townie Nat.
You don’t have to mention them, everyone here seems like they’ve sussed me at least once based on what you’re implying. I really get the feeling you’re town, so I know your intentions are in the right place, but you’re looking in the wrong one.

For me, it’s down to Rayan and Cobra. The latter has been wildly unhelpful all game, and even if he’s having Internet issues, he knew that a while back and still chose to use his weak connection to make absolutely useless fluff posts for most of the round. He made some weird declaration about being townie, and now says he sussed me, probably because everyone else has and he’s just piggybacking. I find it hard to believe he read all the pages, whether because of his Internet or his scumminess, so he just saw the popular choice and went with it. The only constructive thing he’s done is a vote on Reborn just now, which also smacks of jumping onto the bandwagon.

Still, Rayan has been stealthily creeping on the sidelines, chiming in frequently enough to avoid suspicion for his inactivity but not providing much of substance. I know I keep coming back to this, but he played in a very similar fashion the last time I saw him as SK. Past experience doesn’t always portend future results, but right now, it feels like we’re on a similar trajectory.

I need a few minutes to decide which one I wanna vote for, just so I don’t get shit for coming in later and “jumping on someone at the last minute.” I’m also working and have been awake less than an hour, please don’t take that exhaustion and split focus to mean I shouldn’t be trusted.

okay dragomir subbed in for don slayer who was inactive why wouldn’t he simply mod kill don slayer? if he was a vanilla then there’s no need for a sub right? that means @Dragomir has a unique role

does that make sense or i was completely off

Status
Not open for further replies.