[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

okay dragomir subbed in for don slayer who was inactive why wouldn’t he simply mod kill don slayer? if he was a vanilla then there’s no need for a sub right? that means @Dragomir has a unique role

does that make sense or i was completely off
No. Wtf? Al is not going to immediately mod-kill a player when there's the option to sub them out. Mod-kill is a last resort.

Then why don't you vote him if you sussed him?

What changed?.
in d1 i forgot to vote and now i believe reborn is scum more than i believe jewd is

Because for me it seems like you weren't suspecting Reborn before he started asking you questions
i only now started playing and everyone suspected me reborn was just one of them
Post automatically merged:

No. Wtf? Al is not going to immediately mod-kill a player when there's the option to sub them out. Mod-kill is a last resort.
oh so that’s how it works sorry my bad then

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Np Vote Lynch Reborn

Throw all the toys out. You think you can demand things and I must jump. I already said in this thread I was at work. You will learn to speak with manners or you will not get cooperation from me.

He is the one throwing a babyfit because I don't answer his questions when he demands them. "I won't ask again". Who does he think he is? Must I be scared?

Cry more. You sussed Gambit based on reading the host. When I pressed you you said he was most experienced and therefore most likely to be scum. When pressed on how you knew Al wouldn't change it this time you couldn't answer. Then you said it was a shot in the dark. If it was a shot in the dark then why were you so sure?

Today, just because people spoke to TAC, they are town? :milaugh: Absolutely laughable logic. Since when don't scum interact on D1?

And you have the nerve to call my play bad?

With you asking why I never went after TAC? Must I go after him every game?

If you want to quit then go ahead. Tap out. Another broken body.
I don't care about co-operartion with you.

You need to learn how to read properly and broadly unless you are scum.

You simply doing nothing but raising pointless sus.

I asked you question three times. Want me to quote my posts?

And, you come up with work excuse? You literally commented on the post in which I asked you question yet you somehow had time to comment but not to answer a simple question?

@Cobra. @Finalbeta lol at jumping at me.

You guys have nothing on me.

More the merrier tbh. Only those people feel threaten with me who are Scums

Let's see now...

I don't like the way Reborn is behaving so unsightly to the point he wants to dictate Town 'it's either me or Sera this dayphase, there will be no other option'.

It speaks like Sera touched some nerve and I can relate more with his logic then not honestly.

At first however my mind was set to conceive that Reborn was acting like his usual self asking questions and stuff, despite some logical fallacies concerning the AL argument and the matter regarding TAC's interactions, however this infantry behaviour isn't very town Reborn like.

I will still keep my eye on Natalija but this guy has been very bad this phase.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
No one else you suspect?

I like her progression with the reads and the explanation of her Gambit vote. The way she's been playing overall has been very townlike to me.

Hmm. Vote for Rayan with me in that case.
To be frank, she's smart enough to fake that.

I'm fine with Gambit or Rayan lynch. Yo and Cobra are giving alarm bells too. Although if we mislynch we're screwed because tonight the SK probably won't aim for mafia like we had luck last night.

Who would be your #2 and why?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I don't know what I should make all of this Cobra

so I'm just going with my gut feeling.

Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who would be your #2 and why?
Not only has he said multiple times that it’s between Rayan and myself, something I *just* addressed, what does his backup choice matter as we near the end of the day? If he felt the second one was more suspicious, they’d be his first. What’s the point of asking this, Nat?

Reborn

I don't know what I should make all of this Cobra

so I'm just going with my gut feeling.

Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama
Beta vote sound more opportunistic than cobra.

You know why?

Because cobra at least came up with conspiracy and headcannon against me but beta had spoken absolutely nothing against me jumped on wagon.

Cobra is new player and he is still learning but beta isn't.

D

Dragomir

@Seraphoenix you wanted to know why I was confident about Nat right? Basically, her gameplay was strongly reflecting her town meta for me. That feistiness in her posts; she's assertive and while not being super gamesolvey like Reborn is, she does her fair share and isn't forcing it. Everything she does has felt natural. It's a town Nat.

Not only has he said multiple times that it’s between Rayan and myself, something I *just* addressed, what does his backup choice matter as we near the end of the day? If he felt the second one was more suspicious, they’d be his first. What’s the point of asking this, Nat?
People ask for reads so that they'd see someone's thought process. I want him to explain it better because I don't understand him at all, you aren't the one who should answer.

And because I read you as town, I need to see why we don't align :catrude:

Reborn

you are right i have nothing on you doesn’t you can’t be mafia you’re a good player after all

but i never got a stronger gut feeling in a mafia game
Gut feeling has no place in mafia.

It's about reads and building case

I asked you to build case against me but you didn't. Did you?

So don't come with this bs that I have gut feeling so you are scum as if your gut feeling is some sort of evidence

D

Dragomir

Do you buy town clearing people just because they interacted with TAC? Do you buy an experienced player making such an argument? Like scum have never interacted with each other D1?
No, of course not lol. While I do think that those who interacted with TAC look better from it, it's how the interaction went that made me feel this way, not just because they interacted.

Likewise to you, I've struggled to agree with a lot of Reborn's logic this game but I don't think his logic is making him scummy. Just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.