• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One ive never done that
Why do you keep bringing up the admirals like i care lmfao
We talking about kaidos jobber ass

2 you lot have constantly told us kaidos dragon form is his weakest form
And base kaido is
if you dont care about the admirals then...why did u quote my post talking about the admirals

u started this convo lmao

We can talk about kaido though sure, looks like the man got jumped by a squad of hidden samurai hiding in the room about him, what about it?

@Jo_Ndule You are real defensive for someone who shits on other characters like Mihawk constantly when Mihawks anti feats aren't even half as bad as Kaidos

Call me when people weaker than Veterans are not giving Kaido PTSD

Call me when Whitebeard gives a fuck about Kaido like Whitebeard gives a fuck about Mihawks battles

Call me when Kaido isn't eating shit against Veteran level characters

Lol by this logic,Akainu taking them on shouldn't mean anything cuz both the Yonko and their crews are weak right?
Also since when standing In front of them means "soloing".
Tbh I want the admirals to get their arcs soon for you guys to realize they aren't as mighty as you think.
Tired of hearing "wait for the Admirals SaGa
If anything the admirals being most likely defeated by Post Wano luffy and Zoro isn't really worthy of that hype.
They're not as important as Emperors that's why they won't get their own arcs let alone sagas!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Great. Tell your boy Lee to adjust his collage.
Akainu’s attacks being above Whitebeard’s have nothing to do with AOE lol:
Greater AP as a result of more mass just like Gear 3 > base luffy
Far greater lethality as Akainu was blowing holes in Whitebeard while Whitebeard couldn’t even bruise him in return

Either way, neither Whitebeard nor Akainu would ever be straight disrespected by the likes of Nekomamushi or shoved off of the stage by the scabbards.

The entirety of the Whitebeard Pirates ganged up on Akainu and still couldn’t phase him, and not even Death Itself made Whitebeard yield.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yes ... rest of them are there to play around ...

lol ...

I can't wait when Kaido beat all of them randomly you claim ... well Vista > 9 of them :milaugh:
I know you struggle with the basic principles of common sense but look at the panels closely.

Neko who disarms kaidos fraud ass and kaido grabs

Kinemon and denjiro who stab him
Are the only ones to touch him.

Its not 9 vs kaido its 3 vs kaido

Its 9 vs kaido and his calamities

His main weapon was knocked out of his hand by neko

Are we still keeping the notion of Shanks being stronger than Akainu since the latter was sweating, paralyzed and had a shocking expression upon his arrival, consistent?

Great. Then let's apply that same thought process to the current chapter, lmao, it seems like Oda is trolling u guys.

Kaidou...
  • was blitzed by the scabbards
  • Had his main weapon swatted of his hand which means he was overpowered.
  • Out of the 8 Samurai 3 engaged with him directly.
  • Was sweating just as much as Akainu was against Shanks with the only difference that Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>Kinemon.
  • He clearly had a shocked/fearful expression.
  • He was paralyzed due to the PTSD that he got from Oden.
So this chapter confirms that Kaidou is scared of Oden, thus he's weaker them him.

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Jo_Ndule @Shiroyru @Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Zara etc

I know you struggle with the basic principles of common sense but look at the panels closely.

I really hope that Kaido one shot them next chapter, if not...:saden:

Looks like some stronger Scabbard will die in next chapter if that editor was not lying about emotional moment. Death of scabbard will open the possibility of SH's 1v1 matchup. So far Denjiro, Kawamatsu and Ashura Doji are portrayed as strongest scabbards

I love the fact one piece fans don't even bother to learn

Oda showing us Kaido as if he is in trouble

and then

any one who dare downplay Kaido in this chapter would get neg diff in next chapter

while

it took 9 of them to give Kaido a min effect ... not even that

while

so ....

the only reasons people are daring to attack Kaido in fandom is damage control when Kaido lol diff all of them
Like i said, from chapter 987 and onwards Oda's bitch ass would be forced to give Kaido full panel time focus instead of showing side characters since the conflict between Kaido and the alliance is finally starting.

It's do or die for Kaido's portrayal from now on.

lol ... you can't even understand what a story is and dare talk about common sense :milaugh::milaugh:

Oda merely is doing some thing to give hope and let Kaido shine more than ever

a Mihawk fan can't talk about bad feat when

even sea king is above Buggy :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.