Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao kizaru is a great swordsman.
Note i said kizaru not kuzan.
Kuzan in all 1 vs 1 fights never used the ice sword again

Now lets check kaidos fights

God valley does he have a club?
Moriah does he have a club ?
Vs oden in the capital did he have a club ?
When he snuck oden did he use a club ?
Vs luffy oh yeah was it a club ?
And in the clash with meme im pretty damn sure he used a club.

This is his fighting style. And nekomomushi disarmed him. What a joke.
I know you said Kizaru, my point was I’ve seen you Admiral fans give credit to Aokiji in versus threads for stuff that we saw Akainu or Kizaru do but here you’re trying your best to seperate there feats, it’s very convenient and amusing.

Kaido uses a mix of his dragon fruit and his club in fights, so in your eyes his club is his main weapon. Aokiji uses a combination of long range ice attacks and a saber, and uses a saber in two different arcs, and one of those arcs being the biggest conflict we’ve seen in the manga, and suddenly he doesn’t know how to use a sword.

Very fair and reasonable of you. :)

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure: Ray never even fought any Rocks trio.
Kaido only remember people he fought, Oden the only one to scar him.

Anyway, Oda already had Kaido over Akainu and yonko via sbs.

So where's Sanji? Where's Drake?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
poor king deserves some attention.
He is the least popular of the original yonko.
I like King a lot and can’t wait to learn more about his race/powers, so I definitely agree that he deserves more respect on his name. TAC only putting options in the poll to praise him isn’t gonna help that, but only because The Air Conditioner may be the one character that’s less popular around here than Kaido’s top subordinate.

Its okk if kaido got spooked for a moment however I can see scabbards getting wrecked the very next chapter i guess fandom can't wait ( Ohh sorry Akainu wankdom) Because retainers did a surprise attack on kaido ,wankdom already decided that kaido is weak. I mean, I too like Akainu more than kaido as a villain but this doesn't change the fact that kaido is the strongest creature alive & I don't jump to conclusions after every single chapter I Just enjoy the arc.

Last edited:
Facts from this chapter:
  • Kaidou was speed blitzed and disarmed easily by Nekomamushi.
  • No CoO feat of the incoming attack, unlike Primebeard who sensed Oden coming from a mile away.
  • Kaidou was sweating and had a fearful expression upon seeing the scabbards.
  • He was paralyzed for a moment due to fear.
  • Kinemon and Denjiro are the only ones that connected and the force was enough to push Kaidou back.

Even if Kaidou gets up and negs them in the next chapter ( which i expect btw), it doesn't change the fact that all of this happened.

- Denjiro and Kinemon sneak attacked Kaidou and pushed him back while Vista and Marco sneak attacked Akainu and couldn't push him back.

Marco/Vista>>Denjiro/Kinemon
Well akainu is a logia, and probably has Future sight.

The thing is kaidou being pushed don hurt him not even a bit, and never did excepct for oden, so marco and vista against him wouldnt do shit as well.

Being pushed, blocked, disarmed is something that Can happen to anyone, and did happend a Lot in OP to strongest ones against way weaker ones.

But yeah, for me Akainu is AT LEAST kaido level , but for me a little above.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I know you said Kizaru, my point was I’ve seen you Admiral fans give credit to Aokiji in versus threads for stuff that we saw Akainu or Kizaru do but here you’re trying your best to seperate there feats, it’s very convenient and amusing.

Kaido uses a mix of his dragon fruit and his club in fights, so in your eyes his club is his main weapon. Aokiji uses a combination of long range ice attacks and a saber, and uses a saber in two different arcs, and one of those arcs being the biggest conflict we’ve seen in the manga, and suddenly he doesn’t know how to use a sword.

Very fair and reasonable of you. :)
One ive never done that
Why do you keep bringing up the admirals like i care lmfao
We talking about kaidos jobber ass

2 you lot have constantly told us kaidos dragon form is his weakest form
And base kaido is blah blah blah

AOE doesn't equal strongest technique tho.
Great. Tell your boy Lee to adjust his collage.
Whitebeard's two Gura punches that Akainu took where the hardest direct attacks with concentrated power in a single spot. It wasn't even supposed to have large AOE yet it still titled an island.
lol? they are just a variation of the seaquake. The first attack was pretty weak too. Moreover he used it on John Giant as well.

And show the panel of it tilting the island, because it didn't happen in the manga I read. It only split a part of MF.

Anyway, Oda already
I'm going to use a phrase that you like to use as well.

Call me when Kaidou can tank Marco/Vista level attacks without getting pushed back.

Call me when Kaidou can take on Marco, Vista, Crocodile, Jinbe, Inazuma, Izo + the remaining WB commanders back to back.

Call me when he doesn't get blitzed by Kinemon and has his main weapon swatted off his hand
:milaugh::funky:

I like King a lot and can’t wait to learn more about his race/powers, so I definitely agree that he deserves more respect on his name. TAC only putting options in the poll to praise him isn’t gonna help that, but only because The Air Conditioner may be the one character that’s less popular around here than Kaido’s top subordinate.
1. I agree, the poll itself is bad.
2. i just corrected my mistake saying "king is the least popular og yonko" to "king is the least popular og yonko first mate ". I forgot to type first mate before posting. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.