Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? How do YOU in particular know any of Blackbeard's subordinates are in particular, especially at the time without devil fruit powers, stronger than any scabbard? How do YOU know if any of the scabbards are even going to damage Kaido?

Again, you guys are jumping the gun on something you know nothing about lmao.
you are jumping the gun off a meme post
doesnt change the fact that prime wb > kaido

He only started “sweating” (barely any sweat seen) because the Scabbards reminded him of Oden.
Which going by the same logic that u taught me means that he still regards himself weaker than Oden, also he was sweating of Kinemons incoming attack that reminded him of Oden, so do not pretend like Kinemon was not a reason why he was sweating. Also, there is no barely sweat, he is very clearly sweating and has a shocked/fearfull expression.

Why are u continiously making this about the next chapter?
I never said that he won't beat them, in fact, I've been saying this whole time that the scabbards are getting done in next chapter. We are talking about the events in the last panel of this chapter, not something that happens in the future.

Kaidou was in fact sweating, shocked, paralyzed, disarmed and pushed back by 3 scabbards, that happened.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How so? How do YOU in particular know any of Blackbeard's subordinates are in particular, especially at the time without devil fruit powers, stronger than any scabbard? How do YOU know if any of the scabbards are even going to damage Kaido?

Again, you guys are jumping the gun on something you know nothing about lmao.
Shiryu has more hype than any of the scabbards.

And it doesn't change the fact that you can't differentiate between a serious post and memeing around even after I included a meme there.

J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri won't budge and won't be pushed back or fall from g3 /g4 or 2 retainers attacking him

It doesn't make Katakuri stronger than Kaido coz we know Kata would bleed but Kaido won't suffer any damage

WB is like Katakuri, they never fall down in a battle unless they themselves fall willingly
But we know WB can't survive what Kaido can... WB would died from 10km fall or be fatally dmaaged, WB got damage dby bullets and swords,
can't survive magma attacks, something oden can survive

WB is sure great at endurance and doesn't fall
Oden and Kaido have been shown on floor many times yet have better physical strength, dura and endurance than WB

Oh stop with these garbage ass responses.

The man who fought Roger in his prime called Mihawks battle legendary.

Does statement seriously matter to you? You know when Mihawk gets the title of WSS, the whole world acknowledges Mihawk as strongest swordsman.

Did you SEE Shanks disagreeing with Mihawks title? It literally means he among all others have unanimous approval that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks

Did you see when Mihawk calls Shanks one armed has been and not Shanks, not one of his commanders have any kinda rebuttal while when he sees Mihawk he gets excited and ready to battle.

Why are you guys so self contradicting?
It's garbage because you can't handle it. Walk it off and stop whining.

Who cares about the title? Shanks asked Mihawk if he came for a match. Why would he do that if he believed he was inferior?

Mihawk never called him that. I see you are relying on shitty translations. Mihawk admitted that they drew in the past when Shanks wasn't a Yonko. Now he doesn't want to fight him because of the one-arm.

Oh I see you just ignored what I said and then say I don't have a legit counter argument???:smithnie:

Kaido was shocked, while Akainu was scared:

So scared he didn't dare move from his spot. Call me when Kaido runs or backs down from a fight.
Kaidou was so scared that he could not even move, that much fear has Kinemon and Oden inflicted into him, lmaoo. Being scared of Shanks is better than being scared of Oden and Kinemon since Shanks is stronger than both combined
:smithnie:

Call me when Kaidou doesn't get blitzed by the scabbards, overpowered by Neko, put in sweat by Kinemon and pushed back by two retainers.

Marco and Vista could not push Akainu away while Kinemon and Denjiro did to Kaidou

N

NeutralWatcher

He blitzed the shit out of G4 Luffy, he just doesn't care
There are some characters that have df that ignores df. That's still a bad fighting style.

Granted it's Luffy's G4. What happens if he tries to tank an attack stronger than Luffy's G4.

Show Me Mihawk CoA feat, I'm waiting.
Show ne Mihawk cutting someone or something more durable /harder/stronger than Kaido.

Until then, you daydreaming. Mihawk has the best CoA but can't hurt buggy, can't do much to Luffy? Can't blow vista away with barrier or adcoa?

Reiju couldn't disarm Smoothie from long range, King got dusarmed long range by Izo..freakong Izo
Flyers wouldn't disrespect Smoothie strength.

Tag me when Mihawk has shown any CoA feat that is better than Cracker even.

There's nothing greater swordman feat than cutting Kaido's skin, the most hyped Hardest skin followed by BM skin equally or not.
You still hasn't learned your lesson have you?

Wtf is wrong with you? When did Mihawk struggle and you a technique to try to blow away Vista and fail?

Show me.

SHOW ME.

There is no bigger hype for swordsman than to make a permanent black blade. Oden worships Ryuma as a God who made permanent black blade

We don't need feats from Mihawk to know he one shots Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.