Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you see what we are talking about
this coming from the same bloke who says akainu == marco
yonko fans are in for a ride this arc

Not only did I say it but Oda said it through the databook when he said Marco is equal to the admirals :cheers:
Don't like it Lanji? Go write some hate mail to the supervisor of that databook. His name is Eiichiro Oda.

Also what is the point of that panel? It took 10 days for Aokiji to give Akainu some burn marks and take off a piece of ear. What does one attack not working prove?

Not only did I say it but Oda said it through the databook when he said Marco is equal to the admirals :cheers:
Don't like it Lanji? Go write some hate mail to the supervisor of that databook. His name is Eiichiro Oda.

Also what is the point of that panel? It took 10 days for Aokiji to give Akainu some burn marks and take off a piece of ear. What does one attack not working prove?
nah am ok with it
as long as I have this

If Oda fails to make Kaido look beastily
I'm done with Yonko Saga, it has already less tension than impel down or Sabaody arc.

I didn't expect Wano to surpass WCI, I was right
I don't expect Kaido not to be clowned but I at least expect him to show why he's the man we saw during 795, the beast.

Oda changed Kaido... I can understand he's remembering the only man who has potential to kill or hurt his body badly, but it's not good if Oda keeps wanking Oden to make Kaido vulnerable vs foes.
What we're certain about, next couple chapters are going to end the Kaido hype dispute and whether it's legit or false.

Key word is patience. Hold off your verdict. If we managed to wait for 10 damn years since Marineford to see a Top Tier going all out, we can wait two-three months more.

you realize he pushed through marco and went on to burn jimbei and luffy. you realise you posted one attack as well.
man read your own argument at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.