Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident that King is going to have much greater durability and endurance than Katakuri,
Sure. Superior endurance and durability, but getting past FS will be incredibly difficult. Kata can just shape shift around everything.
Shanks > Mihawk" is One Piece equivalent of "Earth if flat",
I wouldn't go that far. I think it was Oda's intention to portray them in a way people will talk about it.

I dont need to
a child of two yonkos
anything short of top tier at that age is a disappointment to me.
and ulti got back almost straight away . calamity level at 28 isnt an accomplishment. jack is calamity level at that age. buzz off.
We don't know her exact age, We can assume she's 28 but if she's 26? And Ulti was knocked down/out, we don't know how short or long she was out though, but either way she got knocked.

Sure. Superior endurance and durability, but getting past FS will be incredibly difficult. Kata can just shape shift around everything.

I wouldn't go that far. I think it was Oda's intention to portray them in a way people will talk about it.
I think it was made rather clear that Mihawk is superior through their dialogue even if we disregard Mihawks title.

Though Shanks > Kaido seems more and more logical now.

Mihawk > Akainu > Dragon > Shanks > Aokoji = Kaido > Blackbeard > Kizaru > Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.