Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
yeah Genos boost is a bit ridiculus but the esper fight with the cyclone etc was cool. I don't mind the little echi it was not that huge and is not the most focused part of the chapter.

Tatsumaki is really good, she is clearly one of the best character. Fubuki....

@loli4ever

It's both funny and depressing.
:milaugh::josad:
It’s part of the gag. His problem is that he wants way too much to become strong and he focuses on that rather than finding the dude who destroyed his village

Only people with will and purpose get strong in OPM

Another great chapter. This is getting DBZ level and I’m not complaining at all
Post automatically merged:

Genos's performance was great this chapter.

It's a cool fight, but the arc itself is getting a bit drawn out.
True but i like it, especially with amazing fights

It’s one of the best fight I’ve seen in manga with the art

S

Shuyaku

That is, if we count the fact Psykorochi absorbed some of Saitama's power in order to become so strong.

The final villain is still Monster Garou and ONE said Garou vs. Boros would be an either way. Garou iirc trashed the hero association including Tatsumaki and Golden Sperm.
Like i said in another post, all she’s good for is spamming energy blasts, low to no mobility and significantly less durable. Boros’ regen is extremely high level if it weren’t for the serious punch even Saitama wouldn’t have gotten past it seemingly, and he’s significantly faster than both Genos and Tatsumaki.

The country slicing attack doesn’t seem so casual now, she has shown nothing above it so far, and she’s in a fucked up state, while Boros caps far higher than country level, or continental like some want to high ball her. She is not above or on par with Boros neither via feats or portrayal.

That is, if we count the fact Psykorochi absorbed some of Saitama's power in order to become so strong.

The final villain is still Monster Garou and ONE said Garou vs. Boros would be an either way. Garou iirc trashed the hero association including Tatsumaki and Golden Sperm.
Yes I believe she did absorb some of Saitama's powers.

The thing about Psykos is that she cannot be compared to her webcomic self because doesnt have the power of Orochi on her side in that one. For whatever reason....Murata planned for her to be this strong, introducing and creating Orochi just to inflate Psykos's PL ten-folds.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The thing about Psykos is that she cannot be compared to her webcomic self because doesnt have the power of Orochi on her side in that one. For whatever reason....Murata planned for her to be this strong, introducing and creating Orochi just to inflate Psykos's PL ten-folds.
He did it to retcon the way Tatsumaki was weakened in the webcomic. Tatsu was weakened in a cheap way by Psykos in the webco so Murata invented (with One i think) an other way