Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 986: My Name

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
High difficult?

Zoro has been fighting none stop since he found Luffy. He could not take more than a step without someone attacking him. There are a lot of opponents. In fact, Oda told us the number of Gifters, which is 500. That suggest Zoro will face and beat all 500. It's takes time to defeat those numbers. We have not seen him use a high level attack. Just him normal none name attacks.
Didnt Zoro say he was worth 2000 men. Seems like he isnt worth even half of Sanji:leohah:

In fact, Oda told us the number of Gifters, which is 500. That suggest Zoro will face and beat all 500.
How does knowing the Number of the enemies suggest Zoro will beat them all?
Post automatically merged:

You’re going to drop one piece when zoro cuts kaido aren’t you?😂
I don't care :luuh:
I just like trolling swordbois.
But will you drop OP if he doesn't?

High difficult?

Zoro has been fighting none stop since he found Luffy. He could not take more than a step without someone attacking him. There are a lot of opponents. In fact, Oda told us the number of Gifters, which is 500. That suggest Zoro will face and beat all 500. It's takes time to defeat those numbers. We have not seen him use a high level attack. Just him normal none name attacks.
:gokulaugh:pathetic coping
Oda told there are 500 gifters overall scattered throughout Onigashima, only like 5 are fighting ZoLo.
If anything it suggest Zolo has been fighting these few gifters all this time since we've not seen him encounter or interact with anyone new.
But I gotta say, it's impressive how Zolo hasn't fainted yet, it looks like Enma really did help him get out of the pleasurer tier to gifter tier
:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Starving ?

He literally got fed by Yasu and on the boat. And the poison didnt seem to affect other than giving him a stomach ache. So he fainted from a stomache....aight.
Tell me like seriously. No jokes at all.

What this moment takes away from Zoro?

He one-shotted a guy who people hyped to be on the same level as him with only one named move.

Grow up already.

Fainting plot doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.