[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There's nothing for me to defend against you. Your case against me cannot be called a case. It's groundless.
Oh really! And, you think that yours and that cobra and beta case against me is solid?? Lmao

Get over yourself you three.

I think you misunderstood. Reborn was telling that I vanished last night. I told him the only reason. I don't care if you believe it or not. I am just being transparent here.
You misunderstood. I don't care about your private life, I asked if you think tinfoil is better for Konoha than lynching Cobra? You keep not answering :')

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:lawsigh: read the whole thing
I saw the spoiler, you’ll be back tomorrow...again, with nearly the entire phase left in which we can hunt scum, you’re proclaiming another unhelpful thing. I don’t know how you saying this is useful, but whatever. I’m keeping my vote on you unless other people ding me harder.

You misunderstood. I don't care about your private life, I asked if you think tinfoil is better for Konoha than lynching Cobra? You keep not answering :')
I was not supposed to answer about my absence if Reborn did not ask. I just responded. So telling to me that you don't care about it is unnecessary. Don't you think?

As for Cobra, I already said that he could be Mafia at this point but it's too early and gauging options is still in the process.

Reborn

Hmm. LOL. Looks like your true alignment is starting to manifest with your posts? Don't you think?
The true alignement of someone is reflected through his efforts and what he/she did whole game.

You are the last person over here who shall accuse me of what my posts say.

And, let me do you a favour - i am not afraid of getting lynched. I am town and I will flip town.

But you - nah. You can't be town.

Vote Lynch Gambit

Think it would be good to look at Dragomir's reads as he seemed to have a really good read on what was going on:
I think I'll be going to sleep soon myself here.

So, have a nice rainbow to look at.

Trismegistus
Reborn
Melontonin
Natalija

Jew D. Boy
Finalbeta
Seraphoenix

Cobra
Fallen Prince

Gambit
Marimo
Yo Tan Wa

RayanOO

Blue - Town core
Green - Town lean
Yellow - Null
Red - Suspicion

Goes in order from strongest town read to strongest scum read. I'm feeling pretty good about that town core. I don't think there is a scum in there. As for the green and the yellow, I could be wrong about one or two people. Not sure who right now.
He was right about Rayan. Yo Tan Wa voted for Rayan though so I don't think he is scum. He also picked up his activity a bit despite having a funny start D1. He had doubts about Fallen Prince, however in the post I quote from Fallen, Fallen identifies Rayan as scum. So I think he is likely town

So that leaves Gambit and Marimo in the Null zone. Gambit still leans town for me but I don't see much from Marimo.

I also agree with Gambit's reasoning on Reborn today. While Reborn did say he was sussed yesterday, it was only by three people. He is a strong contender for SK.

Vote lynch Reborn

@Seraphoenix - Neutral

Apart from his Day 1 , he was too focused on feud with reborn . Few browny point he did have his scum lean on TAC a but with random talks on reborn's play on the mechanic discussion .

- Apart from asking Jew's play nothing much to see , I def want all his read by End oF day phase so putting you in neutral in Phoneix .

@Reborn - Town
- He has given decent reads so far in the game however got in argument with sera regarding Al' setup quite unnecessary adding into the play that ticked me off in some way .
- Other than that you seem pretty good at your scumhunt and sussing right players .

@Dragomir - Neutral
1. He has been mixed for me so far . He is contributing well questioning player like Natalia , Meleon and keeping up with game activity .
2. Yet to give his reads so i wish him to give his opinion on who is town or scum according to him it will help us . If they think it doesnt help in playing this game . Its wrong .
3. For me its too early tell about his play given he subbed in .

@RayanOO - Red

- He was inactive in beginning of the game , Though he did give decent answer to the repsonse when asked on his read with the TAC/beta feud but i did see stopped himself from scum leaning any reads . Though i wont discount you did give decent explanation but you stopped short from questioning players .

- Too passive in his play and last minute change to lynch Zara and his weird to explanation is weirdly worded about scum changing votes last minute .

- Few things on positive side is he is aware of the players interaction but there was no decent progress on Cobra/ Jew and he changed his mind . So i expect decent eplanation on his part .

@Cobra. - Neutral
Not an active player as whole , i find his tone mixed play in some way preety odd . If he doesnt make decent list he will go in Red .

@Finalbeta - Town

- Props to him he had decent on TAC's play otherwise made decent progress on sussing players well .

@Natalija -Red
- Though you are contributing good in this thread , way too focused on gambit s play i must say ?
- Other than your action looks and feel are towny but the current day phase it looks like you seem to be far more conscious in your play . I want your reads before i can decide about you .
-

@Jew D. Boy - Town
- His action is more of villager than a scum . his unvoting explanation was off to me but its clear he is new to mafia from their lack of understanding on SK .

- His play was too scummy at the start when he said about being piggybank to a certain player , he surely picked up well with him questioning player and giving decent play .

@Yo Tan Wa - Neutral
- Though his sus on sera was weird , i had lynched because of his spooky play in day 1 because of that i had to vote you .
- Though i read back on your sus on Gambit , sera , Rayan on your scum wagon in day 1 , still need decent explanation on them .

@Melontonin - Town

- Made some decent reads in the game . Susing on Gambit 's play .
- Made decent case on Marimo and Rayan 's play as well , i have made similar thought on them .
- What is your view on Natalijia btw ?

@Marimo_420 - Neutral
- Need more inspite in their play , apart from his sus on Gambit/beta he is virtually not in the game .

@Trismegistus - Neutral

Dont think i have seen decent reads but they are newbie but hopefully i need their opinion to frame if she is town .

@Gambit -Red

- So far has been very scummy in his play , #722 not a good response when player asked you no straight forward answer .

- other than his melt down on day 1 play he has been too over reaction to player's pressure on him so all the points are ticking off for me right now it says scum for me .

-@Gambit give me your top read if you think players are accusing you then if you give your view on everyone we should figure things about you .
Do you still feel Gambit and Natalija are Red?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was not supposed to answer about my absence if Reborn did not ask. I just responded. So telling to me that you don't care about it is unnecessary. Don't you think?

As for Cobra, I already said that he could be Mafia at this point but it's too early and gauging options is still in the process.
It’s D3, dawg...not too early to read all the useless things he’s said, all his incorrect reads, and the nonsense throughout and come to a decision on his allegiance.

Reborn

Ironic spoken from you considering you never explained what I would have gained from voting you considering you were no threat for me Reborn san 🤔
How would i know?

Your vote was opportunistic. Anyone can see that except you. If you can't see for yourself then it can't be helped.

I'm just wondering maybe both mafia and sk went for drago because they thought he was dangerous
you got a point and i am glad that you tried to analyze that WU on that basis in which nobody did. tbh, i don't have an idea what the WU will be, if a player was mauled by both SK and mafia. It can be that the mafia has targeted a protected townie and the SK was the only one successfuly in completing the night kill and vice versa.

the interesting part in your question is the part that nobody cared for that because the primary focus is to find out who the possible killer is. What you just did is a simple attempt to let us feel that you were here and discussing but at the back of your head, you only did it so that you can have something to post.

I also wonder if we can get anything from Rayan's dying message. I normally expect a scum would mix it up and mark their teammate as scum so we don't sus them and mark townies as town. Or maybe even mix it up. Here we are looking for one person. Though the possibility exists that he excluded his teammate. I marked in green who I think is town
I will try to do a Jiraya sensei and send you a message with a foot on the grave :

town : Drago, Sera, Reborn, Tris and Marimo

Neutral : Gambit and YTW

Bad : Cobra, NAt and Fallen prince
So based on what I said there Cobra seems like a good option. Dragomir felt strongly about Nat but I think she can lean either way atm.
Post automatically merged:

The continued sus on Gambit despite the weak case is making me tinfoil that one of them is a cop and found Gambit is scum :zorothink:

How would i know?

Your vote was opportunistic. Anyone can see that except you. If you can't see for yourself then it can't be helped.
Taking an opportunity implies having a reason to or else it's called suicide. It would not be too different from mod killing myself.

There was already another wagon in act and you weren't the sole player being voted, on top of this you had presented no threat to me.

Your logical mistake lies in the notion that you believe I jumped on your lynch after Sera had voted you, however instead it was actually the interaction between you and him that made up my mind.

It would have been dishonest from my own to wait any further before going after you if I really wanted to go after you, don't you believe.

Here's my sus list.
Rayan
Gambit

If not,..
Final Beta
Jew

SK could be among the rest.
This is a bad read, you know why? Because it's a very good mafia read, and a terrible SK read in the mix. It's so easy to point fingers at Beta and Jew as scapegoats.
And since you're good at reading, you simply don't want to zoom into the real identity of the SK? :wellwell:

If Rayan flips scum, we'll lynch Gambit the next day. Pinky promise.
:catcry: maybe this is why Gambit can't be scum

Nice n helpful tac is scum. Lol
This comment. You must have been surprised when TAC flipped scum. You misread him?

I also wonder if we can get anything from Rayan's dying message. I normally expect a scum would mix it up and mark their teammate as scum so we don't sus them and mark townies as town. Or maybe even mix it up. Here we are looking for one person. Though the possibility exists that he excluded his teammate. I marked in green who I think is town

So based on what I said there Cobra seems like a good option. Dragomir felt strongly about Nat but I think she can lean either way atm.
Post automatically merged:

The continued sus on Gambit despite the weak case is making me tinfoil that one of them is a cop and found Gambit is scum :zorothink:
If I am scum and want to provide fake reads, I will lowkey brand my teammates as scum but not actually push it. Not lining them up in your list of sus will be pretty stupid because only it will blatantly out your buddies.

So you are right in accusing Cobra to be on the dark side because it is the safest thing to do when majority of the people are already throwing shades on him. That's the safest route to provide fake reads.

I will try to eliminate Nat on that Bad line up because he never really supported that with anything. He just provided a list. And as for Fallen, he may be a little to passive but I don't see him either as mafia at this point.
The true alignement of someone is reflected through his efforts and what he/she did whole game.

You are the last person over here who shall accuse me of what my posts say.

And, let me do you a favour - i am not afraid of getting lynched. I am town and I will flip town.

But you - nah. You can't be town.

Vote Lynch Gambit
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.