[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Vote Lynch Reborn

I don't feel like Cobra is the SK, he is a relatively new player and that makes it even harder to grasp its intentions. In my mind Reborn is either Mafia or SK and the most suspicious player as of now.

He has been questioning a lot of players yes, but my vote on him was fueled by all the reasons I had explained and I still stand by the ones.

He has been quite too childish for his town self and it looked to me as if Sera had touched a nerve on the guy so I immediately voted him considering I had observed him all the game.

When I voted him, he immediately accused me of being profittering without making a substantial case on why he had believed so and what I would gain from such a move.
All eyes were on him at the time, and he was emotional and in the wrong in that debate. That's probably a reason why he thought you voting against him was opportunistic.

I don't like the way Reborn is behaving so unsightly to the point he wants to dictate Town 'it's either me or Sera this dayphase, there will be no other option'.

It speaks like Sera touched some nerve and I can relate more with his logic then not honestly.

At first however my mind was set to conceive that Reborn was acting like his usual self asking questions and stuff, despite some logical fallacies concerning the AL argument and the matter regarding TAC's interactions, however this infantry behaviour isn't very town Reborn like.

I will still keep my eye on Natalija but this guy has been very bad this phase.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
Gambit's day 1 was also rather emotional, though he has collected himself now. So for you, is there any difference between NW/Gambit and Sera/Reborn fights?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
you got a point and i am glad that you tried to analyze that WU on that basis in which nobody did. tbh, i don't have an idea what the WU will be, if a player was mauled by both SK and mafia. It can be that the mafia has targeted a protected townie and the SK was the only one successfuly in completing the night kill and vice versa.

the interesting part in your question is the part that nobody cared for that because the primary focus is to find out who the possible killer is. What you just did is a simple attempt to let us feel that you were here and discussing but at the back of your head, you only did it so that you can have something to post.
It's the first thing I noticed and I arrived about 1 hour after the game began. I am working my way through the things that have been posted so far.

This is a bad read, you know why? Because it's a very good mafia read, and a terrible SK read in the mix. It's so easy to point fingers at Beta and Jew as scapegoats.
And since you're good at reading, you simply don't want to zoom into the real identity of the SK? :wellwell:

:catcry: maybe this is why Gambit can't be scum

This comment. You must have been surprised when TAC flipped scum. You misread him?
Nat overthinking :catsure:

We get it you want to be sure, i am sure on Gambit being scum here. If Rayan had flipped town, i would have been wrong, give a second read to reason i provided to you last day phase. I am bit busy nw,

I wasn't sure on Tac, he left before i could question him much. Bt i has started to sus him when he left, and so not as surprised he flipped scum, bt he got killed? Yes. Didn't expected that.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome, serial killer! Nice of you to join us :catsure:
:catsure:you are wrong Nat.

I unvoted before his lynch, so that’s a weak case. You’ve been going hard after Reborn and...who else?? I feel like all I’ve seen from you is trolling and arguing with one specific person. If you’re concerned with successfully lynching town, why’d you pick Reborn over Rayan??
It's not a weak case. You were saying I was consistently on the wrong person when I have an example of you being on the wrong case. I also gave good reasons on Reborn. Reasons that are far far better than your piggybacking Reborn D1. Or mixing up Jester with SK.

On the evidence I thought that Reborn was a better option than Rayan. Rayan coming out as scum doesn't mean I was wrong. You also seem to be cofusing a result as the best option based on the information we had. That's bad reasoning.

All eyes were on him at the time, and he was emotional and in the wrong in that debate. That's probably a reason why he thought you voting against him was opportunistic.

Gambit's day 1 was also rather emotional, though he has collected himself now. So for you, is there any difference between NW/Gambit and Sera/Reborn fights?
I sorrowfully lack insight on Gambit's meta. However unlike Reborn he didn't try to dictate Town whom to vote for and going from Reborn's meta I don't recall him ever doing something so appalling.

My first thought was that Seraphoenix was touching a nerve and Reborn had become as a consequence salty all of a sudden.

Then he reiterated such behaviour towards me, furthering my thought that something was off with the man.

F

Fallen Prince

Think it would be good to look at Dragomir's reads as he seemed to have a really good read on what was going on:

He was right about Rayan. Yo Tan Wa voted for Rayan though so I don't think he is scum. He also picked up his activity a bit despite having a funny start D1. He had doubts about Fallen Prince, however in the post I quote from Fallen, Fallen identifies Rayan as scum. So I think he is likely town

So that leaves Gambit and Marimo in the Null zone. Gambit still leans town for me but I don't see much from Marimo.

I also agree with Gambit's reasoning on Reborn today. While Reborn did say he was sussed yesterday, it was only by three people. He is a strong contender for SK.

Vote lynch Reborn

Do you still feel Gambit and Natalija are Red?
Gambit is playing sus since Day 2 , other than that he was not around rest of phase . I expect for his top reads then we can conclude if he is scum .

Regarding Natalijia - It was typo when i add it as red the every next post i mentioned she was neutral read . Partly because she was too busy for gambit's play in day 1 it seems pretty towny move for any player even i town read her . Given i played with her , she blends well with town pretty easily and i found her pretty hard to read , she could be SK . I mean there were few possibilities we had hunch on TAC was not playing like town . One of them were you and Yo tan Wa but i think you got with Yo tan wa feud in later part of the game .

Also i think Reborn might be Town , some of his affressive tone has similar to his previous games as well . If he was SK would he target someone like TAC in early phase or decide . He would have gone with players like you , Yo tan wa (both of you can give uplift to town)

I will catch up later on.

Bt let's get the confirmed scum out first, Vote Lynch @Gambit
Any proof that I am confirmed scum? Perhaps we just found what we are looking at on your embodiment. I am a low hanging fruit because most people sus me, and on a scum's perspective a single mislynch today means that less people to target at night so your sudden push on me is a little bit questionable here.
It's the first thing I noticed and I arrived about 1 hour after the game began. I am working my way through the things that have been posted so far.
Yup I thought so. You're clear for now.

Any proof that I am confirmed scum? Perhaps we just found what we are looking at on your embodiment. I am a low hanging fruit because most people sus me, and on a scum's perspective a single mislynch today means that less people to target at night so your sudden push on me is a little bit questionable here.

Yup I thought so. You're clear for now.
Yes:catsure: 100% sure.
Post automatically merged:

I will be back in hour or two, studying for nw.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Taking an opportunity implies having a reason to or else it's called suicide. It would not be too different from mod killing myself.

There was already another wagon in act and you weren't the sole player being voted, on top of this you had presented no threat to me.

Your logical mistake lies in the notion that you believe I jumped on your lynch after Sera had voted you, however instead it was actually the interaction between you and him that made up my mind.

It would have been dishonest from my own to wait any further before going after you if I really wanted to go after you, don't you believe.
See beta you aren't getting the point.

Me and sera got heated and argued (on day and on day two)

I casted a vote on sera.

Sera casted vote against me. His vote against me makes sense because even he was pissed.

Cobra is just playin dumb to me and came up with some weird headcannon to push case against me earlier and casted vote against me.

But why I felt you casted vote against me is opportunistic? It's not the timing per se but the way you did. You weren't sussing me at all. I haven't seen any post from you against me. But the moment two votes were casted, you came and voted me.

Dude that opportunistic behavior. Opportunism isn't restricted to whether there is different wagon or not.

That's why both me and drago found your voting way weird.
@Reborn @Seraphoenix

I will address you two, because you're town and just blindly voting at this point. We need to reach an agreement, you're not alone in this game lol. Think.

Cobra jumped so happily on Reborn, there is no way you don't see that, right?
I don't think I argued against sera at all this day lol

Why you aren't seeing gambit as scum today?

Status
Not open for further replies.