[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
The answer is simple. I am town and couldn't do more.
That's very convincing I hope you know.

But you didn't answer my question. Why vote ME if you sus Reborn?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
And, I am town.

I am not sk nor mafia.

I wasn't killed last night for simple reason - few sussed me and Drago was not sussed.

If you guys think from scum perspectives, then killing drago makes more sense because they can build sus on me today.

Gambit already started doing so.

Beta and cobra jumped
So I would be dumb enough to jump on your lynch twice by committing twice the same mistake?

You have to admit that you are simply tired of this game or scum (most likely)

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
not* very convincing

The case against Cobs was clear even before the beginning of this post, and while Seraโ€™s a little more active this game than when we were scum buddies last time, heโ€™s consistently been on the wrong people. If we lynch the former today, I think we need to go after the latter tomorrow.
What do you mean here? consistently implies some pattern that others aren't following. Town only successfully lynched the right person once. How many were on Zara like you? When I said it was the wrong vote?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Exactly the point, before Drago subbed in, he and TAC we're the ones leading the town. Nobody even matched that one up. So if I am mafia and want to eliminate threats (provided of course that they're the type of players who do CHEAP SHOTS) then I will go for the likes of TAC, Reborn, and Drago. However, only 2 of these happened so far. Coincidentally, TAC has been low diffed by SK and Drago too. So the possibility of Reborn having been survived all these potential kills can be classified as suspicious events. Why events? Because the only thing suspicious from here thus far is his mentality that the host could have selected and not RNG the scum lineup. Which I highly disagree.
Why would a scum do that? Their primary intention is to eliminate all the threats to town. Did you check your PM why it says? LOLOLOL

We just need to see how he positioned himself on this matter. Again, if he's a threat to scum, he should be down by now. But he is still alive
Post automatically merged:

I was saying he could be SK but not Mafia because he is into TAC, too. So there's still a clear motive.

*threats to mafia
If - IF - Reborn isnโ€™t town, I think heโ€™s the SK. The remaining mafia member probably took Drago out first because he was pushing hard for Rayan instead of spending time arguing with Sera and Cobs over other shit, and therefore wasnโ€™t distracted/could suss our others today. Assuming Reborn is the SK - and again, this is for argumentโ€™s sake, not a hard read - heโ€™d have motive to shoot one of the other two over Drago, who he could deal with the following day if it came to that.

How is he into TAC, romantically?

Please stop this nonsense. You gave zero effort until today, and now suddenly you want to push for Reborn, do you know how scummy that looks? Reborn gave so much effort into scum hunting, and his reads made perfect sense in the time when they were written.
Can we not talk about TAC like that? I donโ€™t like to imagine him as a person who gives and receives affection :believe:

What do you mean here? consistently implies some pattern that others aren't following. Town only successfully lynched the right person once. How many were on Zara like you? When I said it was the wrong vote?
I unvoted before his lynch, so thatโ€™s a weak case. Youโ€™ve been going hard after Reborn and...who else?? I feel like all Iโ€™ve seen from you is trolling and arguing with one specific person. If youโ€™re concerned with successfully lynching town, whyโ€™d you pick Reborn over Rayan??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
I would love to lynch Gambit. But it's kinda crazy for scum to play like this? It's suicide. Borderline Beta gameplay.

He didn't do a thing, I agree. I just don't want the other one to slip by unnoticed like Yo or something because we focus on Gambit and his counter suspicion. What do you think of Yo as SK?

@Fallen Prince Who do you suspect now?
Well I need to look at his posts before I say anything on sk.

Another person in Whom I interested is Marimo - very low key.

So I have to look into their posts.

:suresure:
I was at work and renewing insurance policies for Covid victims. Don't you think it's a noble work? Zehaha

The answer is simple. I am town and couldn't do more.
You know why you are scummy? Not just because of your gameplay but you are inconsistent.

For being inactive on day one - you came up with reason that you were busy playin another game

You were inactive on day two - now you came up with another reason that you were busy treating covid patients.

You accuse me that I sussed you because of al (which I never did) and called it stupid but then you who weren't pushing any case against me on first two days suddenly started pushing my case really hard today (right after drago died ) and what tinfoil one of the reason you used - i didn't get kill last night lol

That's hypocrisy dude.

Imo you are scum. You can't be dumb townie

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
What do you think of Yo as SK?
Personally, I think that's a possibility but not very likely since Yo was kinda sussed by Drago if I remember correctly. But Drago didn't push him at all. Yo might have used this as a chance to eliminate him before Drago started questioning him.

Yo kinda tried to get on Drago's good side too by complimenting his reads but Yo denied that later.

So, Yo is kinda in the middle for me. Since the beginning, I thought of him as town but now I'm not really sure. I have to read back.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Is Zara a he or a she? I know, gender is a social construct and all, but I feel like Iโ€™m using the incorrect pronouns despite seeing others use both for them.

Also, I have to go back and check your reads, but you definitely didnโ€™t vote anyone else but Reborn yesterday...even if he flips mafia/SK, you canโ€™t use him not pushing Rayan as an excuse when you didnโ€™t really do that either.
since when i push people or scum hunt?

itโ€™s perfectly in character for me not to push rayan but its not in character for reborn push rayan slightly compared to the others

But you didn't answer my question. Why vote ME if you sus Reborn?
It was a test.
Unvote
I'm hoping the fucking cop ninja did something last night.........................

Don't pull real life into this :smithnie:

You didn't answer me: don't you think lynching Cobra is safer for Konoha than your tinfoil?
I think you misunderstood. Reborn was telling that I vanished last night. I told him the only reason. I don't care if you believe it or not. I am just being transparent here.
If - IF - Reborn isnโ€™t town, I think heโ€™s the SK. The remaining mafia member probably took Drago out first because he was pushing hard for Rayan instead of spending time arguing with Sera and Cobs over other shit, and therefore wasnโ€™t distracted/could suss our others today. Assuming Reborn is the SK - and again, this is for argumentโ€™s sake, not a hard read - heโ€™d have motive to shoot one of the other two over Drago, who he could deal with the following day if it came to that.
He can only be SK and Cobra could only be Mafia at this point.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
since when i push people or scum hunt?

itโ€™s perfectly in character for me not to push rayan but its not in character for reborn push rayan slightly compared to the others
I wouldnโ€™t call it slightly...and there still has to be some consistency in this game; you wanna push for Rebornโ€™s lynch, but you were perfectly passive in going after an actual mafia member that most of the town was in on. By your own logic, youโ€™re just as suspicious.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Well I need to look at his posts before I say anything on sk.

Another person in Whom I interested is Marimo - very low key.

So I have to look into their posts.

You know why you are scummy? Not just because of your gameplay but you are inconsistent.

For being inactive on day one - you came up with reason that you were busy playin another game

You were inactive on day two - now you came up with another reason that you were busy treating covid patients.

You accuse me that I sussed you because of al (which I never did) and called it stupid but then you who weren't pushing any case against me on first two days suddenly started pushing my case really hard today (right after drago died ) and what tinfoil one of the reason you used - i didn't get kill last night lol

That's hypocrisy dude.

Imo you are scum. You can't be dumb townie
There's nothing for me to defend against you. Your case against me cannot be called a case. It's groundless.

i think iโ€™ve met the 5 posts per day requirement so good bye see you d5(or day 4? idk) or in the dead chat if i get lynched either way fine by me :pepelit:

jk i would be back tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.